Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POKEMANZ.
  FTW.
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:33 am

Besides any of the Fire Red/Leaf Green starters, and the Emerald starters, can anyone trade me the rest of them? I don't have a whole lot of pokemon to trade with you, so I'm sort of limited there, but I can get you some eggs, or baby pokemon. I really would like a baby Chikorita, but the rest of the starters are good too. ^^

EDIT: also, I won't be able to trade until AFTER Christmas, maybe on the 26th. I'm traveling and am too lazy to fix my connection to get on the Internet with my DS.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:43 am

I have all the starters and I'm willing to breed the ones you need.

you need the johto, hoenn, and the other two sinnoh starters?

Zetshimaru

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:19 pm

Zetshimaru
I have all the starters and I'm willing to breed the ones you need.

you need the johto, hoenn, and the other two sinnoh starters?

I'll need all of them except for Charmander, Pinplup and Torchic. I can breed those myself.

What do you want in return?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:23 pm

The only thing I really need right now is a dragon scale, but if you don't have one it's cool, I'll take any thing, I still plan on breeding them for you because..... I guess because I'm so use to breeding it doesn't bother me at all.

Zetshimaru

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:25 pm

Zetshimaru
The only thing I really need right now is a dragon scale, but if you don't have one it's cool, I'll take any thing, I still plan on breeding them for you because..... I guess because I'm so use to breeding it doesn't bother me at all.

That's sweet of you. I'd have to check if I have a dragon scale, but that's doubtful.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:52 pm

Orphie
Zetshimaru

That's sweet of you. I'd have to check if I have a dragon scale, but that's doubtful.

What can I say I have a Heart of Gold

Wow I should shoot myself for that scream

Zetshimaru

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:13 am

Zetshimaru
Orphie
Zetshimaru

What can I say I have a Heart of Gold

Wow I should shoot myself for that scream

lol punny.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:24 pm

I got some starters if you need any. I can make a squirtle, bulbasaur, mudkip, and treko.

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

Orphie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:43 pm

Aurons_Blade
I got some starters if you need any. I can make a squirtle, bulbasaur, mudkip, and treko.

Maybe if Zet doesn't want to make all of 'em.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:53 am

sorry for the delay I'm starting the breeding now. I planed on starting yesterday but I was "busy"...... I got a wii so yeah, I'm guessing you know what happened.

Check list: (I'm going to make a check list here because I can't find a pen XP)
[X] Bulbasaur
[X] Squirtle
[X] Chikorita
[X] Cyndaquil
[X] Totodile
[X] Treecko
[X] Mudkip (every one loves mudkips)
[X] Turtwig
[X] Chimchar (he is ugly)

All done I'm ready to trade. um...... I can't think of any thing else to type so I'm just going to stop.

Zetshimaru

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:48 pm

Zetshimaru
sorry for the delay I'm starting the breeding now. I planed on starting yesterday but I was "busy"...... I got a wii so yeah, I'm guessing you know what happened.

Check list: (I'm going to make a check list here because I can't find a pen XP)
[X] Bulbasaur
[X] Squirtle
[X] Chikorita
[X] Cyndaquil
[X] Totodile
[X] Treecko
[X] Mudkip (every one loves mudkips)
[X] Turtwig
[X] Chimchar (he is ugly)

All done I'm ready to trade. um...... I can't think of any thing else to type so I'm just going to stop.

'mkay.
I'll message you with my friend code.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:17 am

cool i got plenty of piplup and cyndaquil to trade you. I'll be more than glad to breed more if you like.

xxDarkGaaraxx

Aetherius Lamia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:55 pm

Please be more specific with your thread subject. I thought you meant beginners to Nintendo DS.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:59 pm

Aetherius Lamia
Please be more specific with your thread subject. I thought you meant beginners to Nintendo DS.

Well it would only mean that if she ended it with a "?"

Anyways do you need any of the starts or any pokemon for that matter? If you are just starting I'll help you get some pokemon.

Zetshimaru

gotensu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:30 am

Im willing to trade some of my turtwigs since i already had a bunch of eggs.
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff