Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
THE TRUTH OF YUKI IDENITY Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Servai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:17 pm
It turns out that yuki is not human, but actually a pure blooded vampire, wat more is tat she a kuran, daughter of kaname parent, but kaname say tat he isn't yuki real brother. so who is he? stressed stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:31 am
OMG!!! YEAH!!! eek SOOO SHE IS SUITED FOR ZERO sweatdrop  

Kino Tori

pandasokkahats

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:56 pm
omg! eek that's crazy. I wonder if the headmaster always knew that and kept it a secret from yuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:44 pm
when i read that part i couldn't believe i can't wait to find out more about it  

cynzya

Yuimikiko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:28 pm
OMG!!! No Way! I don't think its true... I read something like that on YouTube, but some said Yuki's related to Kaname, but others said it is so not true... SO WITH IS IT?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:09 pm
I got this from Wikipedia, at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Knight

Senri Shiki (支葵千里, Shiki Senri?)
One of the youngest Night Class members. He works as a model with Rima Tohya. When the night class is given orders to hunt down a level E vampire, Shiki is usually the one we see out hunting the level E vampires. Shiki has a whip-like weapon which develops from his blood. His father is Rido Kuran (Kaname's uncle), making him Kaname's cousin and his mother's uncle is part of the council. His mother was also a former actress, making the Shiki family well known. Shiki's body is currently being possessed by his father's soul, who is supposed to be dead. He and Yuki are cousins. He is not Kaname's cousin by blood.

Wait go back...

Shiki's body is currently being possessed by his father's soul, who is supposed to be dead. He and Yuki are cousins.
He and Yuki are cousins.
OHMIGOD!!! So Yuki really isn't human! Aaaghhh... I so confused!!!  

Yuimikiko

MiladyMayhem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:52 am
From what i have heard from my research...

Kaname is Yuki's adoptive brother or something...

but then again i could be completely wrong  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:58 am
GAH!!! cousins XD I'm just happy she and Zero seems more likely to end up together sweatdrop sweatdrop

but still.... i wish they'd put the rest already xd  

Kino Tori

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:59 pm
JoNuT
From what i have heard from my research...

Kaname is Yuki's adoptive brother or something...

but then again i could be completely wrong
yeah, Kaname said he would be happier if he was born her brother. And since they're siblings, Rido is related to Yuuki  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:38 am
gonk im still choked....  

Sensaina

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:24 am
I am soo glad that Yuki is a pureblood, and not some weak human anymore, now she has power. I can't wait to see what happens!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:01 pm
DarkRose136
I am soo glad that Yuki is a pureblood, and not some weak human anymore, now she has power. I can't wait to see what happens!
I dont think that she's a pureblood. Remember what happened to Zero? Even when he drank Kaname's blood, I dont think that Zero became a pureblood. But I could be wrong  

Zirumi

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:00 pm
I just found out the news, but it seems that she aint his real brother.. shame.. wanted incest... ah well that means even if she dosent do incest she could make them get together.

Not that they had a chance anyway... although if it is true that she aint human and is a vampire that means zero could hate her, so points up for kaname and down for zero, unless of course zero really truly loves her and if he did get over it it would mean that he could be a step forward to liking vampires (and getting along with Kaname even if he aint her real brother.)

Zirumi
DarkRose136
I dont think that she's a pureblood. Remember what happened to Zero? Even when he drank Kaname's blood, I dont think that Zero became a pureblood. But I could be wrong

Thats good a thought.. i wonder if people will turn into pure bloods if they drink their blood..

Though then again no... i dont think they could anyway cause they are really so very very rare, Pure blood means original vampire so that means their parents/decendants and so on are all pure bloods.

Plus i suspect lots of vampires proberly drank a pure bloods blood before in the world anyway (well.. not lots but... i suspect Yuki and Zero aint the only ones) perhaps if it was true there would be more pure bloods around, you never know half the population turned into a vampire by them or something in the past.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:43 am

i`m guessing during the fight with his uncle
he managed to kill his uncle but his body also
died, so since he`s a pure blood he was some
how able to create a new body?

that`s my guess.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Douix

Yuimikiko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:33 am
Zirumi
DarkRose136

From what I know, You can't change into a PureBlood just by drinking their blood... I think you have to be born a PureBlood to be one... And Yuki is so not a PureBlood from what I read and reseached! Maybe a vampire but not a PureBlood!  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff