New Years Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:22 pm
I've worked every ******** holiday this year so when i saw newyears sneaking up i flat out said "******** you guys i'm not working" I got plans bitches! And i plan on not remembering them! Seriously me and my best friend maureen just dropped like 80 bucks on liquor and weed. 2007 was a s**t year for me and i plan on damn well starting 2008 off right.

So what about the rest of you? What do you guys have planned?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:19 pm
My last two new years have sucked. I'm going to a friend of a friend's party ... i've been to some of their parties before and their usually pretty awesome. I'm a bit worried about drinking though ... it'll be the first time I actually drink with the intention of getting drunk since I've started my medication. When I frist started taking it I asked the pharmacist if I could drink while on it and he said yeah, but in moderation and he kinda giggled. So I don't know what the hell that means. I just don't want to make myself sick or complicate anything. I'm still going to get drunk ... but I'll take it easy. But whatever, i've had so much stress and s**t lately that I'm just ready to get drunk and have fun ... I'm a fun drunk, 10x more social than when I'm sober.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:19 pm
Umm...Honestly, I want to go get ******** up, but my boyfriend wants to "spend time" with me, and by that he means "I don't want you to go anywhere so I can keep and eye on you while I sit on my a** playing video games all night."

2007 ******** sucked for me, too. =[

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:57 am
i have two main options

go to this crazy party in detroit with all my friends + a bunch of other cool people that i don't really know
the downside is driving back home from detroit wasted.
which i used to do all the time
but
i've become a little tiny bit less reckless

or

go to my boy's friends house in lansing
with all my boyfriend's friends
they're nice i like some of them
& there will be people i don't know there, and they're usually douche bags
& i like my friends more
but the main plus is not driving back wasted
and my boyfriend wouldn't act like a little b***h there, he'd probably just complain the entire time in detroit.

& i have work the next morning.  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:30 am
or s**t you gotta work new years day? that blows, i told them i was going to canada and i'd be back on the second, and we all no how bad my reception is in canada rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:28 pm
yea i'm gonna be late for sure  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:16 am
So the guy who was suppose to have the party bailed at the last minute, so a bunch of us were like what the ******** are we gonna do now. So we got a bunch of booze, and headed it to my bf's friend's house. We ended up sitting around playing old school mortal kombat and getting wasted ... it was actually pretty fun. I got drunk for the first time in awhile ... and my meds didn't seem to bother me at all ... I'm very proud of myself lol. We didn't get home until just after 4 and my stomache hates me today, but it was worth it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:44 pm
How was everyones new year then? I went to the comedy store, got ******** up and spent most of today in a darkened room listening to Bob Marley and feeling sorry for myself.

Until my girl made me goolash or however the ******** you spell it!!  

Hzza
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:27 am
My new years sucked. We had to go to the club (which is a cool club, 3 levels, and an outside garden that serves free burgers!) really ******** early to get tickets so we ended up getting really drunk really early and then we had to leave because my girlfriend got sick then as soon as we get out of the taxi she realizes that she's left her bag in the club.

so I had to ******** RUN back to the club, only to find her bag with her purse, phone, cards, cash and uni ID missing - at least they didn't find her passport that was in a side pocket because she'd just paid almost £200 to get it replaced after she lost it the first time rolleyes

And I missed my new years phone calls from Hzza and Dr P because I left my phone with my girlfriend while I went on a 3 mile jog.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:29 am
Tommy the Cat
My new years sucked. We had to go to the club (which is a cool club, 3 levels, and an outside garden that serves free burgers!) really ******** early to get tickets so we ended up getting really drunk really early and then we had to leave because my girlfriend got sick then as soon as we get out of the taxi she realizes that she's left her bag in the club.

so I had to ******** RUN back to the club, only to find her bag with her purse, phone, cards, cash and uni ID missing - at least they didn't find her passport that was in a side pocket because she'd just paid almost £200 to get it replaced after she lost it the first time rolleyes

And I missed my new years phone calls from Hzza and Dr P because I left my phone with my girlfriend while I went on a 3 mile jog.

Your woman was ******** UP when I spoke to her. I was pretty bad too, so you can just imagine the conversations....

me - "RAARAGHGHHHAPPYNEWTHINGYWOOO!!!"
her - "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAPPYNEW*BANGBANG*" <------(fireworks)
me - "******** - "ISSSMEEJ"
me - "WHEEEEEEEYHOWSITGOIN?"
her - "HSOGUSDGCBFDSGH"
me - "WHAT?WHOISTHIS?!"
her - "SHDGOSUG"
me - "WHEYHAPPYTHINGTELLMATTHESACUNTANDHAPPYNEWWOSSNAMEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

fin  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:11 pm
HAAAAhahaha/ My New Years SUCKED!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:13 pm
Heff

Poor Heff, what happened? Didn't get laid? Me neither.  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:40 pm
Hzza
Heff

That too. BUT.

Okay, so. I asked my boyfriend what we were gonna do, and he's all, "Nothing. Go to Hanna's." so I'm all, "Fine, ******** you too." So I call up my friend Robert and he and I drive around town for, like, an HOUR trying to figure out what to do because Jimmy, Diego, and the guys were in Vegas and everyone else was at work still. So finally I call Hanna, and she's all, "Oh come over!" So I have Robert take me over there and ditch him. So I was helping Hanna get ready so when Daniel (Her boyfriend) gets home we can go to this party, right? WELL. Daniel's Brother is my Ex who I still really like a lot. So, Hector (Daniel's Bro) and Daniel are getting ready and Hector gets a phone call, right? Well, it's this girl he works with, Chandra. OH ********. I ALREADY don't like her cause she's a super slut, right? Well, turns out, that's Hecotr's date for the party. Well ********. I might as well leave and just go to a different party now, right? WRONG. My DUMBASS decides to go to THAT party ANYWAYS. So at the party there's this guy James who I met a few weeks ago. Well, James talks to me WAAAAYYY toooo much. He is SPRUNG on my nuts! So I've got my ex over in one corner with this dumb slut b***h and in the other corner, this ******** weirdass obsessed guy. Damnit. So, I go sit down and as SOON as I sit down, here comes James. So I ask this other guy, Sonny, if he could get me a beer. So while I'm getting ******** up, I'm talking to James. Turns out, James used to really like Chandra until he found out she was a nasty whore. SO. Hector's only with Chandra to get to me and James! WHAT A p***k. So then I get a call from my boyfriend, and he's all crying about how he wants to spend time with me, and he's sorry, and blahblahblah, and now he wants to pick me up, right? Well ********, my boyfriend's straight edge and I've been drinking! So I tell him to ******** off and I'll see him tomorrow. So anyway. I go back inside, and don't want to deal with James. So I'm all, "Hector I need to talk to you." "Oh, but what about Chandra?" "I don't GIVE a s**t about Chandra. I need to ******** TALK TO YOU right ******** NOW." "Oh, okay. I'm sorry." So we go to the bathroom, and my ******** a** is waaaayyy tooooo drunk to be talking at the point. So I'm talking to Hector about...s**t, I don't even ******** know anymore, but I DO know that I ended up crying my face off to him, and all he could say was, "I'm sorry. Don't cry! I'll start crying. I do still love you, but you took too long. s**t happens, move on." That's pretty much all of it. So anyway. I'm sitting on the bathroom floor crying, and James is all, "WHERE'S HEATHER LIKE A FEATHER? BLAHBLAHBLAHDRUNK" and I'm all, "Tell him to shut the ******** up." and then he comes to the bathroom and he's trying to comfort me and I end up passing out with my head on his shoulder and now he thinks I'm into him. ******** lame.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:55 pm
Heff
Hzza
Heff

That too. BUT.

Okay, so. I asked my boyfriend what we were gonna do, and he's all, "Nothing. Go to Hanna's." so I'm all, "Fine, ******** you too." So I call up my friend Robert and he and I drive around town for, like, an HOUR trying to figure out what to do because Jimmy, Diego, and the guys were in Vegas and everyone else was at work still. So finally I call Hanna, and she's all, "Oh come over!" So I have Robert take me over there and ditch him. So I was helping Hanna get ready so when Daniel (Her boyfriend) gets home we can go to this party, right? WELL. Daniel's Brother is my Ex who I still really like a lot. So, Hector (Daniel's Bro) and Daniel are getting ready and Hector gets a phone call, right? Well, it's this girl he works with, Chandra. OH ********. I ALREADY don't like her cause she's a super slut, right? Well, turns out, that's Hecotr's date for the party. Well ********. I might as well leave and just go to a different party now, right? WRONG. My DUMBASS decides to go to THAT party ANYWAYS. So at the party there's this guy James who I met a few weeks ago. Well, James talks to me WAAAAYYY toooo much. He is SPRUNG on my nuts! So I've got my ex over in one corner with this dumb slut b***h and in the other corner, this ******** weirdass obsessed guy. Damnit. So, I go sit down and as SOON as I sit down, here comes James. So I ask this other guy, Sonny, if he could get me a beer. So while I'm getting ******** up, I'm talking to James. Turns out, James used to really like Chandra until he found out she was a nasty whore. SO. Hector's only with Chandra to get to me and James! WHAT A p***k. So then I get a call from my boyfriend, and he's all crying about how he wants to spend time with me, and he's sorry, and blahblahblah, and now he wants to pick me up, right? Well ********, my boyfriend's straight edge and I've been drinking! So I tell him to ******** off and I'll see him tomorrow. So anyway. I go back inside, and don't want to deal with James. So I'm all, "Hector I need to talk to you." "Oh, but what about Chandra?" "I don't GIVE a s**t about Chandra. I need to ******** TALK TO YOU right ******** NOW." "Oh, okay. I'm sorry." So we go to the bathroom, and my ******** a** is waaaayyy tooooo drunk to be talking at the point. So I'm talking to Hector about...s**t, I don't even ******** know anymore, but I DO know that I ended up crying my face off to him, and all he could say was, "I'm sorry. Don't cry! I'll start crying. I do still love you, but you took too long. s**t happens, move on." That's pretty much all of it. So anyway. I'm sitting on the bathroom floor crying, and James is all, "WHERE'S HEATHER LIKE A FEATHER? BLAHBLAHBLAHDRUNK" and I'm all, "Tell him to shut the ******** up." and then he comes to the bathroom and he's trying to comfort me and I end up passing out with my head on his shoulder and now he thinks I'm into him. ******** lame.
well s**t girl.

my new years was alright
i partied in lansing
my boy felt bad the entire night cause he knew i would've had more fun in detroit
but it was fun at that party
i got drunk
i beat my boy in beer pong
anddd
i was 2 hours late for work the next day but it didnt matter
i remember the counting down to the ball dropping but i dont remember when it actually dropped
i think that's cause my boy started making out with me  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:49 am
Vexxed
Heff
Hzza
Heff

That too. BUT.

well s**t girl.

my new years was alright
i partied in lansing
my boy felt bad the entire night cause he knew i would've had more fun in detroit
but it was fun at that party
i got drunk
i beat my boy in beer pong
anddd
i was 2 hours late for work the next day but it didnt matter
i remember the counting down to the ball dropping but i dont remember when it actually dropped
i think that's cause my boy started making out with me

What the ******** is beer pong?!

And Heff, your fonts too small, I could hardly read that s**t! Seem'd pretty gay though heart heart "Who loves ya, baby?!?"

The last party I went to on New Years was probably about 5-6 years ago (I'M SO ******** OLD!) and I puked up and STILL mananged to score. It was ******** brilliant, I was chatting to this girl, went and prayed to the porcelin god, came back and then we started getting it on! I never saw her again, but one of her friends gave Dr. Plums a handjob so vicious that all the skin on his d**k went all dry and flakey and he couldn't piss straight!

I miss those days.........  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces