Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
3Ms; creatures of magical, mystical, and/or mythical origin. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have an interest in creatures of the 3M variety?
  Yes
  No
  I just want some gold!!!
View Results

lost_silme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:17 pm
To those that have stumbled upon my world,

Welcome, I have allowed you all passage through this land because I have deemed it beneficial to the guild. Feel free to converse about creatures scientists have labeled nonexistent or one of the 3Ms. I have a rather large amount of research and recorded experiences dealing with any if not most of the creatures that could be brought up in conversation.

I also ask that you all type neatly and semi-literately...at least.

Travel safely,
Nicodemus Daniel  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:24 pm
I hope this topic thrives like none other.  

lost_silme

lost_silme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:32 pm
I suppose this isn't a very popular topic. At least not as popular as I thought it would be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:00 pm
my guess would be the guild is dead
>.> <.< hence why im a mod  

deadtothecold
Crew

lost_silme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:09 pm
I suppose so. Why can't everyone be as active as we are?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:14 pm
meh who knows school started that may have something to do with it  

deadtothecold
Crew

lost_silme

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:01 pm
Nah, the guild has been like this, well, at least as long as I've been a member. I usually have to wait a few weeks for a new topic or a response to one of my posts to appear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:52 pm
wait wasnt it me who accepted your join request  

deadtothecold
Crew

lost_silme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:30 pm
I wouldn't know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:42 pm
good point  

deadtothecold
Crew

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:15 pm
I think that no one has replyed because no one knows what the to talk about. Is it a disscution thread? or a q and a thread. what type of creachers are you talking about. elves, fairies, mermaides, ect... or the darker kind, vamps, weers, ect...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:29 pm
I guess the introduction was too confusing. You can discuss, ask questions, etc., about any and all creatures; elves, merfolk, fey, vampyres, lykanthropes, etc. Anything and everything.  

lost_silme

deadtothecold
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:39 pm
stare who said memaids were nice and vampires were bad  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:41 pm
I never said they were. That is a common misconception.  

lost_silme

deadtothecold
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:23 am
i shall clear up the misconseption

Mermaids lured sailors off there boats then ate there souls

Vampires do drink blood although not much(about the same as a blood test) it is not leathel nor does it turn the person into a vampire

Vampires are not immortal i do have a theory about it though
The human body contains not 1 soul but 2. Both a "newborn" and "ancient" soul a newborn soul is not completly new it has just gone through a purification process stripping it of its memorys. An ancient soul has somehow skipped that process. the newborn soul is awake while the ancient soul is in a state of hibernation. Vampires have a term called "awakening" this reffers to a vampire who has sweatdrop i dont know how to word it so here:
The physical and mental changes that occur when someone awakens to their latent vampire nature. The awakening typically occurs during or shortly after the onset of puberty, but in some individuals may take years to manifest. Those undergoing the awakening, undergo various mental and physical changes. These changes often include an increased sensitivity to light and particularly to sunlight, a growing affinity for night and darkness, having one's circadian rhythm become inverted and switching from a nocturnal to a diurnal sleeping schedule, and experiencing the first symptoms of the thirst. Many experience acute feelings of isolation and alienation during this process, as their changing nature distances them increasingly from their "normal" family and friends. Many seek out organizations or groups to help understand their desires and newfound feelings.
i beleive that awakening occors when the ancient soul snaps out of its "sleep"
ive posted this somewhere else as well i just dont know where
(as far as i know this is my theory if you see it anywhere i would like to know so i can talk with them)
also i appoligize for spelling errors

i cant talk much more about mermaids cause i just dont know anything else about them

i guess i should tell where i got the deffinition from huh Sanguinarius.org  
Cryptozoology

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces