Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Owwin vs bladepro Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bladepro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:33 pm

Come and bring it on Owwin
I shall tell you all my battle stats

Jutsus
Fireball jutsu
Lightning bolt
Lightning discharge
lightning blade (Chidori)
Shuriken shadow clone jutsu

Weapon: shurikens
Bloodline:Sharingan
HP: genin so 40
Attack damage: genin so 4 - 7
So Owwin show me what you're made of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:31 pm

Owwin listened to the challenge issued to him. He hated fighting. It never solved anything, but he did like friendly competition. "Alright. I accept. I will meet you in the Battle Arena. I believe Room three is open. See you there friend!" Owwin hadn't ever fought outside the Academy. This was sure to be fun.

(Before we go, what battle system are we using? The Original 40hp/4-7 attack thing, or will we also be adding the dice roll from this topic? battle system additions.)

Owwin

Tb00123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:15 am

"stop"
xantos dropped down in the middle of the 2 of them.

"i won't have a godmodder fight one of our rule following academy students already."

bladepro
why you godmod
1.your a student so you can only have 1 type of element in jutsus
2.chidori is illegal, you can't use it in this guild
3.shuriken shadow clone isn't a jutsu listed in the main jutsu list
4. and unless you paid for it, you don't have sharingan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:03 am

-Hes a genin
-chidori has not been proven to be illegal to me
-it does not have to be on the list for them to use it
-and he has not proven to have buyed it yet

but hey if they want to fight i will allow it if Owwin understands hes fighting a godmodder

Kotoko Hibioshi

Tipsy Gaian

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:02 am

I know this guy is kind of a godmodder, but I can't find anything in the battle rules or the bloodline page that gives sharingan an attack bonus, so if we fight by random number rules(and not actual RPing) then it really doesn't matter. Unless there is something about sharingan that I don't know about. Also I don't see why chidori is banned. It still only does the normal 4-7 genin damage right?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:52 pm

Sharigan gets a attack bonus if you have it i be leave, i'm kicking bladepro out of the guild anyway so you will not be fighting him.

Kotoko Hibioshi

Tipsy Gaian

Tb00123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:31 pm

"alright if he's getting banned, then witness his public execution!"

he came up behind bladepro and ran a katana through his heart, then pushed him off a nearby cliff.

"there, he's dead and banned....no i'm not a brutal guy...just saying he is banned, he isn't gonna ned his character"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:34 pm

Kotoko placed her katana into Tb's side "Risky move i never trust you much i will not allow killing even of anyone, no need to do that even if he was banned."

Kotoko Hibioshi

Tipsy Gaian

Tb00123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:35 pm

"well, I was bored..."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:36 pm

*Senshima jumps out of a tree* "Lets not do anything darastic here guys"

Senshima

Kotoko Hibioshi

Tipsy Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:37 pm

"Fine i will hurt you instead for stepping into are disagreement."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:44 pm

surprised

Senshima

LilChris0293

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:57 pm

Kenji slips about 20 ft away from everyone, "Um yes excuse me... If bladepro is gone... Who is on my squad then... and please don't let it be a horrible roleplayer or a godmodder... please..."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:48 pm

don't worry i will find a replacement for your squad

Kotoko Hibioshi

Tipsy Gaian

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:08 pm

Owwin was horrified. "You can't do this! He is one of your own!" Owwin ran over to the wounded boy and focused his chakra. "Live, live damnit live!" He wasn't good enough yet.

Owwin injected the boy with the contents of a syringe from his medical bag. It was a serum he had developed back home. It placed the body into a state of suspended animation and stopped it from decomposing. "You! How could you do this? No trial? No jury? This is totally unfair! How could you do this to your own people?" Owwin picked up the lifeless body. "He was annoying, but he was a fellow lightning shinobi!" Owwin let loose a heavy sigh. "The least thing we can do is put him somewhere."

He carried the fallen irritating godmodder off to the hospital and placed him there. The flaw with his serum is that it didn't have a reversal serum yet. Bladepro would lie in a permanent coma. A hideous example of what happens to those who anger Lightning. A great feeling of pity overwhelmed Owwin, and he returned to his training.

(Sorry if I got too dramatic. He was on my squad though.)
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff