Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Things that need to die... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Craeosh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:51 am
(has some language) ok... The first thing that needs to die is... POKEMON

yes i kno ppl are maybe gunna hate me for that but... THEY NVR F**KING DIE I MEAN CMON... ok next thing... cartoon network... BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE GOOD SHOW IS MOVED TO BOOMERRANF I THOUGHT 1 F**KIN CHANNEL WITH THE SAME f**KIN SHOWS WAS ok BUT NOOOO THAT HAVE TO F**K EVERY THING UP BY GETING RID OF ALL TEH GOOD SHOWS AND PUTING ON "live action shows" WTF IS THAT IF IT CALLED CARTOON NETWORK WHY THE F**K DONT YOU STAY WITH CARTOONS!!!

nother thing.... Cybering... it needs to die because its so annoying when some 1 random walks up to and says "Hey sexy... wanna go.. ya know" you have no idea how many times that has happend to meh and its pointless (cept for the ppl who cant get it in RL) but still it needs to die -_-

another thing... "1337" speakers... though a leet speaker my self it needs to die... it makes every thing look retarded...

another thing... (cussing has stoped)... NARUTO OMG I KNOW TONS OF PPL WILL HATE ME FOR THIS BUT ITS STUPID OK? MOST OF THE TIME ALL THE MAIN CHARECTERS DONT DO ANY "NINJA STUFF" BUT JUST WATCH THE HIGHER IN RANK NINJAS FIGHT...

another thing... The witch king!!!! I MEAN CMON HE CAUSED SO MUCH PAIN IN MIIDLE EARTH (he did die i guess) but he needs to die again!

what needs to die the most right now in this post is... PAINT BALL OMG HWY DO YOU HAVE TO RENT FIELDS @_@ AND U HAVE TO DRESS IN RED/BLUE ARMOR WTF IS THAT I THOT REGULAR SHIRTS ARE OK BUT NOOOOOOOO (i would go get into a random field but id rather not get me and my friends arrested)

heart thank you for lisnen to my rants ! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:08 am
We recommend decaff' and mayhap a proscript from your local apothecary. (i.e. take a chill-pill)  

Sevona

Craeosh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:15 pm
Yes thank you... you are the nicest person ive ever mat >:[ im not hyper i just have alot to rant about and evry 1 knows that forums are the best place to let it all out and i was kindaf annoyed so i let it out =] see?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:50 pm
I think bright colors need to die. They blind my eyes.
Also Pokemon. That show used to be cool when I was a kid, but now, it really sucks.
Rap should be burn in hell. They make all this crap about being gangster or something.

antiquenette

Craeosh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:45 am
Cold beauty u F**KIN rock!!11!! yes bright colors need to die and so does pokemon i agree it used to be cool but now it just sux... THEY MADE ASH INTO A WIERDO D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:43 am
egg muffins!!!!.....sorry.......this REALLY isnt the place that i should put this.....hmmmmmmm............i want all teachers to die and go to hell!!!!!! scream ........sorry.........i really hate my teachers stressed .....  

CyberOnWebCam

A_Kid_On_A_Bike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:49 am
k... i agree with you on some things.. but naruto... i mean come on... and i like paintball..... it's the only way i get to shoot up peoples faces without being aressted XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:09 pm
I so agree with the naruto thing. It is pointless and nothing really happens. But if you miss one episode you don't get the rest on the series. I tryed watching it but it got to confusing. It is stupid and must be killed! Any vollenteer's to go and kill the creator's and the voice actor's. *Raise's hand*  

ahnnha

Versatile Sweetheart

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Yoshielite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:02 pm
1) I love rants, you started quite the descent one... too bad it's over spoken.
2) The original pokemon is fine, the others need to die. The old ones had the action and no drama the little kids wanted... just like the power rangers.
3) Leet speaking NOOBS need to die. Leet typers need to stop, but otherwise, nah.
4)Paintball is perfectly fine. You don't have to dress in armor, you can play in your backyard. That's why you dont need to rent a field.

I think ive made my valid point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:18 pm
Television.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:18 pm
dont know what you gys are talking about.
i love naruto! especialy the english dub. i used to hate it. but then i decided that they wernt ninja, there in a beauty pagent. and i mentaly replaced all thelines with beauty pagent cliches and sexual inuendos.

pokemon was ausome. but it needs to fade. that way people will say, "oh! pokemon! that rocked! i loved that show/vidiogame/cardgame/ washing powder/resturant/...." not "wha? pokemon? that was so over rated. "

1337 is lame. it sucks. what the ******** are they rying to pull, in my oppinion its just as pointless as text talk.

if you hate paintball, dont play it. i like to go have picinic in the middle of paintball feilds and watch them all get confused and worried that they've wandered into the wrong spot.

my teachers are mostly cool. spec msspence. shes rocken. shes old, but shes into metal and rock and lolita fashion.

bright colors are fun. specialy in my hair. its pshycodelic.. or i was before i havd to die it back so i wouldnt get in trouble at school.

some raps ok. but not when its a bunch of rich tards bullshitting bout how hard life is and the getto (evn though they've never been close to the getto in there lives.)

lots of good CN shows are still on CN, noty boomerang. bomerang id=s just the hows they dont make new eps of anymore 9at least thats all ive seen on it. XD)

cybering disgusts everybody. (or at least everybody with some sort of maturity.) and lots of the time its people who can get it in real life, but there all old perves who like kids, or bored people, or kids that are real curious about sex.... umm... i balme the schools?

witch king? not worth the rant space, seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:06 pm
Oukas_lover
k... i agree with you on some things.. but naruto... i mean come on... and i like paintball..... it's the only way i get to shoot up peoples faces without being aressted XD
NARUTO NEEDS TO DIE COZ (sarcasm alert) ALL NINJAS WEAR ORANGE JUMP SUITS AND CAST SPELLS o.o  

Craeosh

ZarialAmeraise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:56 pm
themomo1
Oukas_lover
NARUTO NEEDS TO DIE COZ (sarcasm alert) ALL NINJAS WEAR ORANGE JUMP SUITS AND CAST SPELLS o.o

scince when does the naruto series infer thatall ninja wear orange jump suits?
the "casting spells" bit is a reference to the legends about ninja.

eg- walking up trees: reference to the "tiger claws" spikes worn on hands and feet to enable climbing, also used to maintain frictio while on ice.

its also a referance to the long ago belife that ninja were not totaly human, but had the blood of gods and demons,

if you requier m to furthur explaine, i easily can.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:12 am
Cold Beauty
I think bright colors need to die. They blind my eyes.
Also Pokemon. That show used to be cool when I was a kid, but now, it really sucks.
Rap should be burn in hell. They make all this crap about being gangster or something.
Quote:

I totally agree to Rap music needing to DIE!!! I hate it! It sounds like total...Pardon my French...s**t!! I also think that Snobby people need to die....>.<

WishfulDreams89

jendes5555

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:15 pm
i think that miley cyrus needs to die no affence to her fans shes a s**t  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items