Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
D.T., Ruhler, what do you think ? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good plan ?
YES!!!!
76%
 76%  [ 10 ]
NOPE.
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:40 pm
Honestly, part of the reason why I havn't really want to log onto Gaia is because of this problem. Which anooys me ever so more everytime I log on, and come to the guild. Because the amount of noobish-ness that has been going on, I don't even feel like coming here...WHICH IS A BAD THING! I say we close off the village and make it full again. And I request that D.T. give me, and Ruhler Admin rights to this guild. So that whenevee those annoying, pointless threads come about, we can get rid of them. Or get rid of the people posting them. I think it sounds like a good plan, D.T. ? Ruhler ? Give me your feedback.

P.S. With the ammount of people coming in, it's not going to be possiblefor me to make so many teams. What with people posting they're "squad-less", and then their sensais messaging me saying "my students are too inactive!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:51 am
personally i think it is a good idea...things are starting to get out of hand  

Bambi Hyuuga

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:34 am
Ninja_Bambi, I gotta say you have to be one of my favorites of the new people that have came.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:55 am
Shin Defender of Light
Ninja_Bambi, I gotta say you have to be one of my favorites of the new people that have came.

Haha thanks xd Well ya know...Just comes natural to some people rolleyes  

Bambi Hyuuga

grassleaves

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:21 am
This is one of the best ideas I've heard yet! I hope it works out 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:42 am
question!! -will the different houses posted on this village be deleted as well question domokun -  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:11 pm
This is indeed a good plan. It would help clean a lot of things up.

I think only people of Jounin ranked and higher will get their own houses; ANBU have their own headquarters to sleep in. Everyone else can go to their imaginary home or the several inns that have been around for quite a while.

I agree completely with Shin Defender. It seems the moment the sign 'Full' was taken off, we were swarmed with noobish RPers. This should certainly help bringing in this guild back to life.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:23 pm
but, will the imaginary houses going alla round be deleted? crying  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:25 pm
How can they be? They're imaginary!

Oh, I meant people would say in the RP 'he left for his parent's home' or something like that, but they would not post another thread for their parent's home.

As for the current houses....

If they are full of nothing but crap, perhaps we will delete them. The ones that have been around before we have made this decision will be safe, but any more afterwards will be deleted.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:32 pm
Plus. I woulden't only like to clean up this village. But other ones as well, try to get toher peoples to join different villages besides Kohonakagure. So that all of the noob RPers can go be noobish in different places as well. I hope D.T. gives us Admin so we can bring this guild back. Make the village look good for Sasaki-kun when he becomes active again.  

Shin Defender of Light

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:43 pm
Now all we have to do is wait for the head hauncho himself to take a look at this. I'm pretty sure he'll agree, I mean majority of the people think this is a good idea so. Now we wait...

[[Waiting face ---> neutral ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:52 pm
good idea, we've gotten maybe 2 people at lightning, since you started sucking everyone back in xd  

Tb00123

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:09 pm
Maybe for the people that really need a house on here ( stare ) Other then the one you was on about keep on here, maybe you should create a Dorms sticky or something where they all live...Just to make them happy...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:19 pm
Is it so important for you to have a house? You could just say, "Oh, I'm going home now," and leave it at that. You don't need a thread to confirm the existence of your house.

There are the inns, but they are buried somewhere in here....I'll try to fin and bring them back, and you could go there. No sense in creating a dorm when there's already several inns.

To Tb00123: sweet! Now to suck in the rest of the village!

To Shin Defender: Yes, that would be very beneficial to the rest of the guild to clean up the other villages as well. But I believe there should be Admins FROM each village for their village, as they have been in there the most and will know what needs to be fixed; we might just upset the lot of them if random people from other villages came in and started deleting things left and right.

3nodding Now we wait....

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:09 pm
I suppose. But then the problem comes up, are they trustworthy ? Obviously D.T. can't give them admin if they've only been in the village a couple of weeks. They could just quit gaia one day, or just go point-blank inactive (*cough* Rekai Tori *cough*). And yes, nowe we wait....

rolleyes  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces