Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Chuunin Exams part 3; all who have passed part 2, post here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:23 pm
Part three begins!!

We will hold a series of matches in which a Genin is randomly paired with another and they must fight until either surrenders or is unable to continue. Remember, just because you win a match will not mean you have passed and become Chuunin; flaunt your intelligence and all of your tactical fighting skills in these matches!

The rules are simple:

1. Genin participating, post only when indicated; we do not want to make this confusing and complicated to follow with random comments getting in the way.

2. Please no outside chat, and would ninjas and people alike observing the exams please refrain from posting their thoughts; if you like, I will create another thread solely for the purpose of discussing these matches.

3. If you have questions, PM Kimimaru (Shin Defender of Light) or me; please do not post them in here.

4. Rules regarding RP battles apply; please no godmodding.

Kimimaru and I will be monitoring the posts of the following battles to make sure no Genin is abusing his/her powers and/or godmodding.

Attendance!

Genin on the following list, please post once saying you will be around for this part of the exams (and if you are unable to stick around for any reason, contact Kimimaru or me) and that you have read the rules and understand what is going on.

1. Dirge of Cerberus' [Rei]
2. Kendansa_Adnilam [Hikari]
3. One Winged Angel 123456 [Togira]
4. Gintoki wakanema [made up Rain Village guy]
5. Irichi Otoko [made up Sand Village person]
6. Mimito Ukira [Made up Grass Village dude]

As you post, you will be assigned a random number, which will then be thrown randomly together with the others to determine who you are against.

Good luck to all of you!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:27 pm
Added as an afterthought for those who like to godmod oh so much:

If you break the rules more than 3 times, you will be disqualified and unable to advance to Chuunin; godmodding is greatly frowned upon.

Overview
User Image

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:32 pm
So, shall we start giving the contestants their numbers ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:35 pm
Let's wait for a day to see who responds; let's not give numbers to contestants who are pretty much nonexistent now.

You can go on and give numbers to your made up people (for obvious reasons). Maybe get one ready for Kendansa/Hikari as well; she is the most active of the other two Genin that are not made up, and I trust she will be here. If it takes too long for the others to show up, then they will have to try again next time.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:39 pm
Alright. Sounds like a reasonable plan. In fact, if you have my opinion on it, I think Kendansa will be the only one passing this damned thing.

neutral

Other then that, the numbers for the made up people will be

Gintoki wakanema is number 2

Irichi Otoko will be 4

And Mimito Ukira will be 6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:45 pm
I guess that means the Exams is doing its work; filtering out the ones truly worthy of rising through the ranks from the ones that aren't. ^^;;

Right then....-writes them down- Have you dice? I think I might have one somewhere, but I guess the old pick a number out of a bowl or hat will work too.

I'm afraid I must log off for a bit; let's see who posts tomorrow and continue from there, yes?

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:46 pm
Agreed. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:13 pm
((*Salute!* Present and accounted for! Ready whenever you are!))  

Kendansa

Seeker

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:23 pm
Raijin uchiha appeared and smiled watching the future chunin as he had already become one... he turned and left going to the training grounds  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:11 pm
-looks for ban button to use on rajiin-

Effing people can't read these days....

Good, good, Kendansa is here! Kimimaru, do you have a number for her?

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:16 pm
I propose Kendansa as number 1!  
cohn jena rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:14 pm
Alright, I checked the other two, and they both haven't logged on for weeks, so they are cut out of the Exams. -sigh- Kendansa is the only one who entered from our village that is still in the Exams.

Super Special Awesome Roll Dice Action Generator Goooo!

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:16 pm
The first two contenders are Gintoki Wakanema of the Rain Village, and Irichi Otoko of the Sand Village!

As there are only four contenders, Hikari will be paired with the remaining Mimito Ukira of the Grass Village!

Gintoi and Irichi, please enter the main area and prepare to fight!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:12 pm
Do you really expect me to do an RP fight with made up people ? Let's just pass her...  

Shin Defender of Light

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:10 pm
Well it would have been somewhat entertaining...

Alright, Hikari, congrats! You've proved yourself quite well of being worthy of the title Chuunin; starting today, you are now Chuunin.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff