Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Village Pharmacy and Greenhouse. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What seems like a better medicine?
Second Wind Serum.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Rage of the Skies Serum.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:43 am
This is the Lightning Pharmacy.

We mix the most powerful poisons in all of the world. If you want to take prisoners, then we can make a cloud of sleep more powerful than the night itself. If you want to inflict suffering, then we can mix a gateway that will send the mind of your enemy into a dimension of fear and toil so horrible that the most wretched souls in hell will count their blessings in comparison. If death himself stands in your way, he will move to dodge our poisons or fall trying to stop you.

When it comes to cures we are second to none. If you need energy, we will fill your veins with more power than the lightning from the sky and your muscles with more power than the magma from the earth! If your flesh is cut, then we will fill the gap with new tissue so perfect that the gods will take notes. If you are on the edge of death, then we will not only pull you back, but we will push the edge away!

All of our merchandise is made on special request. If you ask for it, then we will destroy the limits of space and time to get it for you.

I am sorry did I make it too dramatic? What I mean is. Owwin here, how may I help you today? We have a greenhouse in the back with some of the rarest species of plants and animals. All of our ingredients are fresh and we are here to serve.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:05 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merchandise
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have basic poisons from recipe books, but here are a few custom poisons I have been working on. I hope you enjoy them. We also do custom work.

$$$Blanket of Night Sleeping Powder
Blanket of Night is a very potent sleeping powder. It depresses the Central Nervous System unto a point of sleep at very low doses and won't kill unless given at extremely high doses. Because of this it is very good for knocking out a large group that may contain your own comrades. It is great for taking prisoners and escape tactics. An antidote is available.

**On a side note it is very dangerous to use this on somebody with a heart condition because it also causes sharp decline heart rate. Use with caution! If too much is used it can cause amnesia.**

$$$Stone Body Paralysis Powder
A powder that is derived from a subspecies of the curare plant. It stops nerve signals except the Central Nervous System and causes the muscles to freeze. The victim will usually stop in their tracks and be totally unable to move, like a stone statue. Because it doesn't attack the CNS it is not dangerous to the victim's life. Antidote is available.

$$$Second Wind Rejuvination Serum
This fluid contains a lot of enzymes, sugars, protiens, and the like, that will make the user feel good as new. Great for long drawn out battles when you need a second wind. The serum also a decent substitute for sleep, but nothing beats the real thing.

$$$Rage of the Skies Serum
Rage of the Skies is an electrolite boost that helps electrical impulses travel through the body more quickly. Normally these impulses travel at around 250 MPH throughout the body. This serum can double or even triple those speeds and allow the reflexes to start the body moving more quickly. While the signals do move faster the body is still limited in how quickly it can move, so don't plan to dodge a 600MPH bullet unless you also have extensive taijutsu training as well.
***~(Timeline/Addition)~***

Added Merchandise section.
Added Blanket of Night (powder)
Added Stone Body (powder)
Added Owwin's poisons poll.
Added Second Wind (serum)
Added Rage of the Skies (serum)

Owwin

Tb00123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:30 pm
"can i get some sleep powder, it's probably useful for escapes"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:26 pm
"Sure thing. I will mix some up right away. I needed to make some anyway. I am making a huge batch because they need some to sedate patients at the hospital, so take as much as you need." Owwin went into the back room and brought out a grey moss that he started pounding into a silver powder. He threw a pink flower into the mix and started grining it up.

"Make sure you don't let this get into your mouth, nose, or eyes. If you drink some of this serum the powder will not affect you." Owwin drew out a small tube of clear, thick liquid. "The powder is very fast acting and puts humans out for at least three hours. Either take the serum or avoid the powder, but don't get caught by your own trap! This will be free of charge because I needed to make some for the hospital." Owwin poured the powder into some glass vials he had nearby. "Be careful, and avoid friendly fire! You may need to share the serum if you accidently catch a friend in the cloud. It can also be added to a smoke bomb if you need a smokescreen."  

Owwin

Tb00123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:11 am
"alright thanks"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:07 pm
Aoto stepped in, "Yeah I'm gonna need A LOT! of senbon dipped in Paralizing poison, Poison Poison, Weight of The Gut Poison, and that'll be it. Aoto handed over 1,000 zen.  

X Fall Poet X

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:34 pm
"You got it." Owwin moved into the back room and opened one of his clone scrolls. He had a few clones that were rich in weapons grade metals. He let them loose and had them trasform into the needles. Then he counted each one as he placed them in the poison dishes. He got out his research journals. He knew a few powerful poisons, but he would need to read up on the Weight of the Gut Poison.

He found out that a couple strains of bacteria could break down the poison, but by mixing it with an antibiotic that didn't interfere with the effect of the poison he could aviod that.

He made the poisons and poured them in the dishes. They would need to soak for a while. He walked back into the front room. "Would you like to soak them at home? I have a few antidotes mixed for you as well."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:56 pm
Owwin
"You got it." Owwin moved into the back room and opened one of his clone scrolls. He had a few clones that were rich in weapons grade metals. He let them loose and had them trasform into the needles. Then he counted each one as he placed them in the poison dishes. He got out his research journals. He knew a few powerful poisons, but he would need to read up on the Weight of the Gut Poison.

He found out that a couple strains of bacteria could break down the poison, but by mixing it with an antibiotic that didn't interfere with the effect of the poison he could aviod that.

He made the poisons and poured them in the dishes. They would need to soak for a while. He walked back into the front room. "Would you like to soak them at home? I have a few antidotes mixed for you as well."
Yeah I need to gum out my puppets works from my battle with Kenji.  

X Fall Poet X

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:14 pm
Alright. Owwin handed over Aoto's poisons in a few glass soaking dishes and placed them very carefully into a bag. "I am sure you have done this before so you know to be careful, but I have placed some antidote vials in the bag just in case."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:35 pm
Owwin
Alright. Owwin handed over Aoto's poisons in a few glass soaking dishes and placed them very carefully into a bag. "I am sure you have done this before so you know to be careful, but I have placed some antidote vials in the bag just in case."
Well you never can be to carefull. Aoto took the bag. "Thanks ^^ "then left.  

X Fall Poet X

Senshima

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:01 pm
*Senshima walks into the store*

"Hey Owwin, i was hoping i could get some of your Stone Body Paralysis Powder aswell as the antidote. How much will that be?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff