Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Ria RPG Game Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:45 pm
Ria Dating Game

Updates

02.21.06 - Something fun-

User Image

XD. Took Ai's image and added it as a new faceset sorta thing. I think we
could go places if Ai added different Emotions to it and all. Itll be awsome! i think ill ask her if she could do that XD. Then its just a matter of Joy, Tiff, and 2 other gurls im going to add. SHHHHHH.. XD

didn't do much in the game though since i had a huge RP night last night.

Old news-

02.19.06 - Totally Hexed teh game and Intelligent weapons!-

Most awsome.

Learned to Hex the RPG_RT.exe and added my own custom symbols and Logo screens. (no more RPG Italian or whatever). IT should look much awsomeness. Working on the Cylindar space station now. Added a fun sub-quest for the Pizza Palor. Smart weapons meaning if you equip this, you will get this skill XD! OR.. GO INSANE

JDIOAJDOAIDJAOIDJ.

LIKE THAT.

XD. This is going places.. :nod:

02.16.06 -Release demo 1-

Finally. After completeing a supa kewl new intro (but short XD) i finshed enough to call for a simple Demo release. Ria High Style Ria Date RPG XD.
Characters in the Demo you will see (from Ria high):

1. Ai
  2. Joy
  3. Nohea
  4. Oliver
  5. Dairus
  6. Tiff
  7. Lily
  8. Icarus
  9. uhh forgot its late

But thats off the top of my head! enjoy! downloads are on the front page!

02.13.06 -A firm push in the right direction-

NOW HOW ABOUT THAT. after spending 3 days being stuck with Tiff's date scene i finally finished the whole damn Tiff date scene in one freakin day. And gone father then i have before the Bar blew up. Now i added a lot of greet yourself and NPC remembering who you are switches, such as Saya, Renim, and Violet. Much fun. Added Dairus to the game as an important NPC, you guys will see it lata. Made like the first map. to Joy's Island. And finished the Fork Ai and Tiff switch into discovering Joy's misadventure. Much fun. Also spent a good deal redoing a lot of people to make it go from Day 1 to Day 2. (So itll be harder to find some of the Ria 1,2, and 3 gurls XD) This is looking good XD! Now the question remains.

To release the demo version before finishing Joy's map (Which will take a while X=x) or before Joy's map.

-Return-

Now that it seems that i am back on Ria high. I guess i can continue on with my RPG game. upon opening it though, somehow my entire Dante's bar was deleted =_= that means i have to re-do Tiffany's date scene again. le sigh.

11.09.05 -Whoosh-
Wow. Ai's cutscene had a freakin stupid lil glitch here and there with some nome non valido. or somethin. But finally after changing some labels and all, i was able to make a quick lil montage for Ai's cutscene XD. it turned out really cute X3. I forgot about the limits and cut offs for text boxes... >_> and Ky's speeches got somewhat butchered. I have to fix those >_<;;

But overal there was a good bit of progress done O_O. Im almost ready for JOy's lil misadventure ^^!! Just need Tiff's lil coffee cutscene. For those going after Tiff XD.

11.01.05 -Getting somewhere-
With some help from Seyla and Joy i was able to move a lil bit futher in the game and actually get into it XD. its just a matter of finishing the Tiff/Ai cutscene for whoever or whichever gurl your going after. XD. Joy will come lata >_>

10.03.05 -Slacking and Reslacking-
Well im hoping this will help me actually get back to working on the RPG game that i swore i would work on >.>;; but you know.. being in college. Temptations come here and there. ::clears throat:: but this is a fun pasttime for me.. neways yeah. POsted this up and all.

Progress

*~Stuff to do before releasing the next playable demo:~*

Rescue Joy Mission- 3%
Re-do Tiff's Outfit code- 0%
Intelligent Weapons (1st set)- 5%
Day 2 overall- 3%
Day 3 morning - 0%
Cylindar Space station- 50%
Serine Cliff- 0%

About:

So yeah. As i said in the announcments I just recieved my old Rpgmaker2000 made game called Ria date. It was made during the last few monthes when Ria 2 was dying. (so i didn''t RP and made an RPG2000 game instead XD). Thinking i would never work on it again i deleted it off my old computer. Now DP was nice enough to send me the version i made everyone download I relized.. this game was pretty intensly coded...

Not to mention fun too XD.

In this lil version here i sent out to the Ria 2 punks before they all went off in their own lives only lasts for one day and one battle. But has maps from the Orignal Ria 1 RPG game. What do you do in this trial? Well for now.. theres no real plot, just woo the Ria 2 chicks and recruit some punks to the battledome. Theres one special ending already added though X3. but thats for people who are smart enough to find out XD.

So yeah. heres how you get this stuff to work. (at least it worked for the Ria 2 punks lets pray it will work for you all..)

Installnation

1. Download RiaHigh.msi
  2. Download the RTPe.exe
  3. Install RTPe.exe
  4. install Riahigh.msi
  5. Go to the folder where you installed Ria High and find an icon with a sword it should be called RPG_RT.exe
  6. Pray it will work.

Links:

arrow RTPe.exe
Mirror 1
Mirror 2

arrow RiaDate.msi

Controls:
up down left right: to move duh.
Spacebar: action key
ESC: cancel/Calls Menu
F4: Toggles full screen <- VERY USEFUL (fullscreen is ugly)
f5: changes Size of Window

Why the hell?

now why am i giving this crap to all you punks?

Well like i said im plannin to actually attempt to finish this game now. but doing so i need to actually add a plot. Inspired by Riviera, i decided to keep the dating sim system in the game and add female characters to go along with the male hero XD.

The 3 gals i decided for now are Joy, Sakura Ai, and Tiff.

X3. So basically i want them and you punks to check out the game and give me suggestions yo! XD.

Reviews:

And now for fun, some reviews from the Ria 2 punks who played the very first version of this game:

Reviews

Saya:
SQUEEEEE!!

I PLAYED THE DEMO!!

I PLAYED THE DEMO!!

ITS SUPER COOL!

UH, ITS A SHAME THOUGH CAUSE WHEN I PLAYED IT, THE DEMO ENDED WHEN YOU BEAT TRIUNIS IN THE BATTLE DOME - AFTER IT GOES TO A SUPER MUSHY CUT-SCENE.

(heh, alan, you''re super mushy razz }

its so, cool. havent played it thougherly yet, only a quick mess around. but still, its really, really GOOOOOOOOOD!

Rayan:
I PLAYED THE GAME!!!~~

It''s awesome! I''ll tell you all I know right now!!!

You start off in the rain and one of the chicks finds you...(guess who). Then you meet Ky (Why does he look like a shaman? :: )) and the eligible ladies... Heh heh Toadess sure is aggressive!
Then you get to walk around and experience the game!
Currently, Alan hasn''t made the wasteland or the forest yet, but he''s gotten some stuff done.

Okay, here is my view on the game.
~~Praise~~
1. I can''t believe it!!! It works like a date sim! Like it really works! (How?) It''s like harvest moon minus the farm!
2. Though I''ve only played one minigame thus far[beside 21 with Sakura], it''s a good one...The chocobo slaying game is the bestest! You run around and shoot a magic punce er whatever you use...to hit the chocobos! If you do it before 2 mins is up, you get an item! Major fun!!!
3. The enviroments are pretty, esp. Chii''s area. Pink trees...
4. Various characters give you info about important stuff. Chii is very useful. You musta put some work into making her say all that different stuff...
5. The arena. I haven''t fought there yet, but whatcha do is you get 4 character buddies (I''ve currently got Gai and Toadess) and you ''phone in'' to tell them that you want to battle another team of 4. Then you fight, and...I dunno what you get I haven''t gotten that far yet...
6. The Crystal lake is uberly pretty! O.0; ...
7. The music is great! Good choices for a love sim type dealy...

Problems (stuff I''ve had trouble with)
1. some of the areas aren''t finished yet. Of course he''ll get to that...

(Kurai answer: yeah.. and umm the beach. .hehe.. theres no warp out so becarful abotu that)

2. When I tried to give Sakura a cotten candy (I thought she''d like sweet stuff cool ) , she wouldn''t take it, but the other girls would... Why she only play 21 with you? >.>?

(kurai answer: oops. XD forgot about her.. )

3. How do you heal your Life bar at the top left? CAN you regain your life bar? I can''t figure it out...

(Kurai answer: 3) check out the soda machine. Theres an energy soda drink to recover 3 pellets. ill make more ways to revcover health lata.)

4. None of the characters look like they are supposed to. If you read a character''s profile online (Gai''s for example) and then play the game, they don''t look a THING like they are supposed to...

(Kurai answer:
4) you try finding matching perfectie charries and faces in rpg2000maker >.< its hard!!! )

5. Though I haven''t fought yet, I scanned the database out of game. The enemies look just as unlike their true selves as the characters. Urk...Aran looks WIERD...

(kurai answer: 5) same answer and im too lazy to import somehting like a Kenshin graphic. so umm use your immagination razz this may change since i gained more knowledge on importing graphics from working on Poopism XD )

6. Some of the characters (like Chii) don''t really follow the personality they''re supposed to...[by the way, I got her heart meter up to purple from white! Yeah!]

(kurai Answer: 6) hehe who says im perfect? )

7. Try to spell better, m''kay? Some of the things are hard to read...

(kurai Answer:
7) spelling? YOU TRY TYPING UP EVERY INDIVUDUAL MESSAGE B OX AND SPELL CHECK IT!! AHHH! ::dies:: )

Otherwise, I thinks I haven''t had much trouble. Oh, I gots some questions.
1. Depending on choices you make, can other characters marry some of the girls like in Harvest Moon? (or fall in love) Like say Ky maybe? With I dunno?

(kurai answer: 1) yes so far Truinis and Saya are the only evident ones. but lots of gossip on Ky and Yvonne and Gai/Kurai and Toadess. oh and try putting Gai and Toadess in the same team. A very interesting half cutscene once you enter the battledome)

2. What''s the area to the upper-left on the world map? It looks like some mountains and a path but I can''t go there...

(Kurai answer: 2) Serine cliff. thats the only place thats not completed...)

3. Why isn''t Yvonne a possible chick? She''s at the pawn shop but has no heart meter...

(kurai answer: 3) thats Aileen. Not yvonne. Yvonne is in the temple. razz Aileen is from Darkmoons. shes retired razz )

4. How do ''mindsets'' work? I bought one, but I can''t equip it...do certain mindsets only work on certain charrys?

(Kurai answer: 4) Equip the once you get into the battle waiting room. once you can see your teamates after calling each one up.. Ill change this since its pretty stupid to buy mindsets before fighting..)

That''s about it. good job, Alan! I hereby declare you a powerful Azn! Rice balls for you for a year! Oooh but no more hentai! It bad for you! Means you take longer making rpgs! I love you buddy! Keep up the good work!

Toadess:
Quote:
Gai: Why hello, what is this? A beautiful flower, or perhaps a rare rose?
Toadess: Um who are you?
Gai:that''s not important...blah blah your name is as beautiful as you are! Allow me to always be by your side...I can''t let such fair skin as yours be torn by steel!
Toadess: Um thx can you get off my arm now? No really what''s ur name?
Gai: My name is...Gai...
Toadess: ACK ***sputter***

Tee hee! That''s very cute!

Quote:
YES this is GREAT! Okay, now say Toadess is stinky!
-Toadess is stinky-

:-X Kurai, you toad!

((sorry didn't have time to take screenshots of the battle system))

User Image
Ky gives some clue as to where Joy may be when she dissepears

User Image
Tiff's ever yet so calm reaction to when they find out where Joy is.

User Image
A Date Arranged by Tiff for tommorow morning X3

User Image
Bumping into Ai in the night.

User Image
An Example of your lovely lil Choices that effect the Gurl's mood.

User Image
Kurai in the Battle arena

User Image
A Chat with Chii At the GiftShop

User Image
Most recently Added is Oliver! Who will help make special Outfits for Tiff which can affect her Battle stats and such. Notice Oliver has a heart meter X3.

User Image
The ever so cute Nohea plays as a useful NPC in this game.

User Image
Along with Icarus too X3

User Image
Your life bar can even be deducted if you choose some wrong options when talking to a gurl too >_<;; Which means you can get a game over for being a stupid idiot.

Ria Dating Game Walkthroughs

*~*~* Warning Spoilers ahead! ~*~*~

Bare-Bone Walkthrough

1. Watch the two cutscenes
  2. Fill in a name
  3. Walk outside the temple
  4. Go to Centropolis
  5. Enter the Arena Talk to Rene
  6. Leave the Arena
  7. Go through the hole in the fence Joy made
  8. Go through the strange black hole next to two machines
  9. Follow Joy, and Tiff
  10. Beat the Two guards
  11. Now you can either Choose to date Tiff or Help Ai in the morning. you can't do both however cause then you will only end up Helping Ai and not being able to wake up for tommorow morning.
  12. Go to bed
  13. For those who agreed to Date Tiff: Go to Dante's bar in Centropolis before 1 min is up.
  14. For those who helped Ai last night: Go out the temple
  15. Go to South of tribu river and talk to Dairus
  16. purchase a boat
  17. GO left of his INN and walk past the waterfall and get onto the Boat.
  18. Sail straight forward to Joy's Hometown
  19. Talk to the strange tribeman
    and that ends demo release 1.

In depth walkthrough

1. Watch the two cutscenes
  2. Fill in a name
    ESC deletes btw.
  3. Walk outside the temple and you will see Joy and Tiff talk about going to Centropolis to sneak into the battle arena. hmmm.....
  4. Go to Centropolis and walk up to the battle arena. its all the way at the top. Lil sara should give it away XD.
  5. Enter the Arena Talk to Rene, she will then make you a battle tactitian and all. w00t you have a job now.
  6. Go out of the battle arena
  7. You will then see Tiff and Joy whining how they cant get in, and then Tiff manages to use Joy as a tool to make a hole through the fence. They then go through it. Follow them,
  8. Poof. They vanished. Go through the strange black hole that looks like spary paint on the wall. Watch out for Rats.
  9. Finally coming out of that wierd air vent you will see Tiff and Joy in the battle arena. Suddenly Ky and Ai comes twoards you all and they rush into the battle rooms. Follow them.
  10. Beat the Two guards, this one shouldn't be hard at all. For Ky, just Thunder wind them up, For Tiff Gamble punch should be fun, Let Joy summon her orbs and use her devastating orb attacks. Don't worry about her orb only have 5 hp. The orb has a heavy defense usually taking only 1 damage at a time. Ai's heal actually can heal Joy's orb too to make things much easier. the only promblem will be her orb's heavy SP consumption. For Ai you can use your sytche strike and be a good ol Healer. After the battle you guys get busted and get sent back to the temple
  11. Now you can either Choose to date Tiff or Help Ai in the morning. you can't do both however cause then you will only end up Helping Ai and not being able to wake up for tommorow morning.
  12. Go to bed and rest up for Day 2.
  13. For those who agreed to Date Tiff: Go to Dante's bar in Centropolis before 1 min is up. It shouldn't be too hard to find the Bar. its bottom right of Centropolis and centropolis only has one map now XD.
  14. For those who helped Ai last night: Go out the temple, and Tiff and Ai should be right there.
  15. Go to South of tribu river and talk to Dairus. Hopefully you did it correctly XP.
  16. purchase a boat,
  17. GO left of his INN and walk past the waterfall and get onto the Boat.
  18. Sail straight forward to Joy's Hometown
  19. Talk to the strange tribeman
    and that ends demo release 1.

Important NPC locations:

Day 1:
Toadess: Outside on top of her own lil house at Golden Meadows.
Sakura: Inside her house in Crystal Moonlake.
Chii: At her shop at Tribu River North.
Kurai: outside at Crystal Moonlake near the top
Dairus: In Dante's Bar. (Gives a coupon out on day 1)
Violet and Renim: In Dante's bar
Nohea: Golden Meadows field
Icarus: Golden Meadows field
Oliver: In ZZZZ-Mart in centropolis
DarkMoonsAileen: In Her Pawn shop in centropolis
Willy: In Aileen's Pawn shop in centropolis
Kari: preaching in the Temple of Oaka's main room
Rene: In the BattleDome as the counter lady in Centropolis
Mysterious stranger: Mythril beach
Vega: In Serine Cliff (not made yet)
Lily: In Cylindar Space station (not made yet)
Saya: in Sakura's home at Crystal moon lake
Gai: outside Centropolis on the world map

Day 2:
Toadess: Inside her Home at Golden Meadows (No chocobo game)
Sakura: Outside somewhere right of Crystal moonlake
Chii: At her shop at Tribu River North.
Kurai: In his cave at Mythril beach
Dairus: Working at his Inn at South of Tribu River
Violet and Renim: In Dante's bar
Nohea: Mthryil beach near bottom right
Icarus: Centropolis mailing a letter
Oliver: In ZZZZ-Mart in centropolis
DarkMoonsAileen: At Cylindar Space Station (not made yet)
Willy: In Aileen's Pawn shop in centropolis
Kari: taking care of kids in the Main Temple room
Rene: At class in the Cylindar Space station
Mysterious stranger: Mythril beach
Vega: In centropolis
Lily: South of Tribu river helping dairus with the Boat Inn
Saya: Right outside Sakura's house wandering
Gai: at Serine Cliff (not made yet)

Possible Heart events for The main gurls:
Positive:

Sakura Ai: V
Day 1:
-Let her Explain Oni-Aoshi games During the first intro
-Select pleased to meet you Poliet choice while Tiff's intro
-(2 points) Stay up to help Ai
Day 2:
-Agree to Ai's idea in Joy dilema

Tiff: V
Day 1:
-Cute Compliment on intro to Tiff
-Pick I wanted to see your face once finding Tiff in the Battle arena
Day 2:
-Centropolis and Shop choice during the Date with Tiff
-Date, Answer wanna do something lata
-Agree to Tiff in Joy dilema

Joy: II
Day 1:
-Pick Your hot to Tiff's Intro
-Pick I was worried about Joy in finding her in the battle arena

Negative marks:

Sakura Ai: IIII
Day 1:
-Pick "im okay Sheesh" when Joy jumps on your head
-Rude response to Tiff's intro
-Call Ai hopeless Day 1 night
-Call Ai a idiot in Day 1 night

Joy: II
Day 1:
-Pick something fell on my head for when she fell on you
-Stalking Comment when finding her in the battle arena

Tiff: III
Day 1:
-Rude response to Tiff's intro
-Stalking comment when finding her in the battle arena
Day 2:
-Screwed up Date (didn't arrive on time)

Kari: II
Day 1:
- Say "The ceiling needs to be fixed" when Joy jumps on your head
- Rude response to Tiff's intro

Possible Battle Cards:
Kurai: Talk to him and be nice
Kari: Give her Strawberry soda
Ky: Give him Flowers
Saya: Giver her Warm milk
Toadess: (Day 1) talk to the Elfen gurl in the battle dome lobby and purchase an item from her
Gai: make him look unfamous
Truinis: Beat him in the battledome (not avaliable in this version)

This is diffently going to change since its now Ria High themed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:01 pm
How can we tell if we have winzip?XD Im horrible with computers...IRL that is.. sweatdrop  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:07 pm
If the RiaDate.zip file works or not XD.

If it dosen't work then just download it from here:

http://www.winzip.com/  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:11 pm
I have to pay to get it? stare 29 bucks? O.O domokun  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:13 pm
get the evaluation version.

http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htm  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Won''t have to pay for this ..will i?

this brings back memories of you helping me get Ragonark  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:18 pm
Nope XP. I had Winzip for a long time past the evaluation date.

Im badddd XD. That was till i got the windows with Winzip XP.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:22 pm
would I go for jail for this?!?ahhh...@.@...how do I know its down downloading..hmm..clicks here..okay...

install??I have to install it..waah..why can't I jsut play..all of these downloading and installation..might break my poor computer..::glomp::  

JoY_AnGel

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:27 pm
I..don't understand..theres no winzip icon on my desktop..or anywhere else I've looked... gonk I can't even get past number 1 of how to install winzip!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:27 pm
bah trust me -_- i wouldn't want to break any of your guys comps at all.

Ask Rene, Rayan, or any other Ria veteran XP. They know how reliable my games saftey is XD! ::pose::  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:29 pm
RTPe.exe link doesnt work.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:29 pm
yeah.. relized that.

Copy and paste the URL in your box since gaia is stinky.

http://downloads.finalgaming.net/rpg/rtp/rpgm2k_rtpe.zip  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:36 pm
Not working stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:37 pm
Ill find another one -_-...

whiner...  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:39 pm
found a new one.