Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Know what's fun in the RE games? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gah, damn that RE Remake and its tricky puzzles.
  I know, I know
  Your just not good at those games! D<
View Results

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:43 pm
When you forget what to do in Jill's story. I ended up getting it after the first 42 minutes, but has that ever happened to any of you?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:03 am
I hate the fact that I have to wait to play RE 5 till like the winter. Or is it coming out this summer? sweatdrop burning_eyes  

Moonshadow_Dark

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:52 am
I think that when you pick up an RE tittle you have not played for a long time you only remember fractions of it and you forget to do some things.
For example i was playing RE3 and i forgot to pick up the car cable in the garage. My game time was tainted because i had to go and get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:33 pm
DarkDestiny20222
I hate the fact that I have to wait to play RE 5 till like the winter. Or is it coming out this summer? sweatdrop burning_eyes
Umm.... No... Try Fall of 2009, buddy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:37 pm
That's why I used cheat books on Resident Evil Zero and Code Veronica, so if I do forget anything and I'm really stumped I get help from them.

Gah, hated that part.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:47 pm
I never had any trouble replaying RE games. Mostly because I usually end up beating it, and then beating it two more times the next day, so it kinda gets imprinted in memory. It's like second nature.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:51 pm
Thats true. I haven't played Remake for a while but if i went back to it i could probably remember most if not all of what to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:02 am
Biohazard EXTREME
DarkDestiny20222
Umm.... No... Try Fall of 2009, buddy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk burning_eyes burning_eyes gonk scream gonk  

Moonshadow_Dark

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:01 pm
I know. D: I'm gonna buy it anyway, because like... it's Chris. They're gonna butcher him like with Leon, but it's Chris. Who knows? He might actually not be a d**k. Er, cocky. >_> However, I know there'll be backflips... But another plus: no signs of emofication! That's another step up from Leon...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:08 am
You should play outbreak if you thought the puzzles in REmake were tricky.  

FoxyAreku

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:57 am
Canas Renvall
I know. D: I'm gonna buy it anyway, because like... it's Chris. They're gonna butcher him like with Leon, but it's Chris. Who knows? He might actually not be a d**k. Er, cocky. >_> However, I know there'll be backflips... But another plus: no signs of emofication! That's another step up from Leon...

Lol, I don't know whats worse... They're going to ruin my favorite protagonist... Backflips... eww. Not in Survival Horror, thanks. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:57 am
That one reason why I like to take a break playing Resident Evil games. Later on, I can go back and somewhat experiance the game for the first time. I always end up beating em, but sometimes I forget those unexpected enemy occurrences. Always gets my blood flowing. Did I also mention the files? Brings back memories.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

gemcreature

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:53 pm
Gem-
helps to see how far u can go, then check a walkthrough to make sure u didn't miss something important.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:40 am
I'm getting it. And I going to see RE biggrin egeneration. Though I don't know what Degeneration means...Oh well it has Claire and Leon. So who cares!!!  

Moonshadow_Dark

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:49 am
Well, it has Leon, so that's a bad thing... But umm... I think that's what Degeneration means... It means that the series is actually degenerating, going backwards, and appealing to little kids with its shallow characters and crappy plot points.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff