Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:35 am
User Image

Plot:

Many anime teens have hidden secrets. Some are heros/ heroins, some are spys, some aren't human, some kill others with paper you know the deal....Each of these teens has hardships, trying to balance their secret lives with their school lives, In this RP, you can chose a character from any anime and RP them in school,and there personal lives. Will you let others find out your secret? Will you find out others secrets? Thats up to you! Sealing demons, killing criminals, using ninja skills to mess with other students..hgih school has never been more interesting.

For the duration of the RP schedules of classes will be the same, just so no one is left out AND its less confusing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:36 am
Character skeleton:

Name:
Anime:
Power/Ability/Secret: (Obviously if you have a power thats probably a secret...Also does anyone else know at the beginning of the RP?)
Picture: If your character transforms show before and after.
Additional Info: Do you have a partner? A special pet?

*if you own a pet or somesuch I'll assume you are rping them to  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:38 am
Rules: Since I'm not good at typing these, Just use good judgement
>Keep it PG 13
>Use () for OOC
>No * for actions and use italics for thinking
>No God modding
>Yes you can use NPCs to make your time more interesting...but the school can't be destroyed....although disturbances are always fun...
>Post your profiles here
>If I think of anything else...which I'm sure I will...i can change rules at any time  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:39 am
Any Ideas for events? Just PM me about them!  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:45 am
Name: Maron Kusakabe or Kaitou Jeanne (transformed)
Anime:Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Bio: Maron was 6 when her parents left over seas for their jobs leaving her alone. Maron was vistied by a jun-tenshi (semi-angel) and told she is the reincarnation of Jeanne d'arc (Joan of Arc) and that it is her job to seal demons, to help people. However since she is seen as a theif the police,her best friend miyako included chase Jeanne trying to arrest her. Also lately anothe rtheif Kaitou Sinbad has disrupted her sealinjg of demons
Power/Ability/Secret biggrin emons hide in objet seens as beautiful to the public eye and posses people who think they are beautiful, only by sealing the demons can Maron save the possesed. However, when she seals them the object disappears, earning her the title of Kaitou (theif) Jeanne. She is continually chased by the police.
Picture: User Image Jeanne on left Maron on right
Additional Info: An angel named Fin follows her constantly but can only be seen by her and Sinbad (real name Chiaki) She can also been seen by animals.
Living option: Maron Lives on campus..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:49 pm
((Like this?))

Name: Hatsuharu Sohma
Anime: Fruits Basket
Bio: He is the ox of the Chinese Zodiac, cursed like his family members, he was teased when he was younger, labled as 'stupid' because of the legend. That's when he developed a 'black' side.
Hatsuharu is a very easy going, laid back, chill guy, but when he get's angry watch out, he goes 'black' and becomes unreasonable and uncontrollable, usually a good knock on the head helps snap him out of it.
Power/Ability/Secret: He turns into an Ox if he gets hugged by a member of the opposite gender or his body gets weak.
Picture: Human: User Image
Cow:User Image
Additional Info: He has a horrible sense of direction and can fight well.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:36 pm
((yes thats perfect))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:19 pm
((When can we start?))  

rchcc122

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:10 pm
Name: Ranma Satome
Anime: Ranma 1/2
Bio: Ranma traveled to a cursed ground in China with his father. While training there he accidentally fell into the Cursed Spring of the Drowned Girl and now whenever he's splashed with cold water he turns into a young red haed girl. He came back to Japan to meet his fiance Akane Tendo. He has another finace deidced by his dad when he was a kid named Ukyo and another fance decided on accident name Shampoo.
Power/Ability/Secret: Turns into a girl when splashed with cold water turns back into a boy when splashed with hot water. He is a great martal artist.
Picture: User Image Male Ranma on left and female Ranma on right
Additional Info: He has a fiance named Akane Tendo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:18 pm
((We can start any time...who wants to?))  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:22 pm
((You can, I don't know where to start. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:29 pm
((Kk but i may have to go soon))

Maron woke up late for school as usual with Fin tugging on her hair.

"Maron,you're going to be late!"

Maron swatted her away then looked at the clock and jumped out of bed. "Not again" she hurriedly dresses in her school uniform and grabbed her school bag.

She ran out of her apartment quickly locking the door as she left, Fin following right behind her. Maron headed to the school. Once inside she skidded to a halt in front of the classroom door. She slowly opened the door and tried to sneak to her seat.

"Kusakabe Maron! You're late again!" the teacher scolded her.

"Sorry..." she said as she slinked off to her seat.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:34 pm
Hatsuharu walked into class late as well, he didn't even bother trying to sneak in, but he was new to the school and had a very good excuse, "I woke up and let my house an hour early in attempts to make it here on time, but I was swept away in a sea of urban darkness and it took me longer to get out than expected."
"So you got lost?" The teacher rose his eyebrow. Hatsuharu nodded, the teacher seemed to have gotten a headache from his long explanation, "Just take a seat."
"Of course," Hatsuharu said. He sat down next to Maron, he looked at her and gave a smile, "I'm Hatsuharu Sohma, you are?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:37 pm
"Hi, I'm Maron Kusakabe" she said politely welcoming the new student, though secretly jealous that he hadn't gotten yelled at.

"That was a pretty interesting eplanation" she commented. "I would have just went with the lost excuse though." she said smiling.  

VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces