Reply -The Guild's Main Forum.
Who is Thew? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:31 am
The subforum title is Thew's Guild Main Forum.

Is Thew a silent benefactor we haven't met? smile

hehe I got some medicine so my senses are 15% sharper. We're getting there razz

PS I will be gone the rest of the week. I have to make the tour of Texas! rofl My family lives all over and I have to go see 5 of them for different reasons so I'm getting it all over with at once.

When I get back, though I'm gonna get with my homegirl Cgirl and we're gonna hash out when our next big party in Fern Gully is!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:35 am
nice..... see u in texas!  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:42 am
narutorocks1109
nice..... see u in texas!

haha cool! you live in Texas too? I'm sure I'll be driving by your house! rofl I'll do a drive by waving!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:30 am
no, i dont live in texas... im just visting there right now too.  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:54 pm
narutorocks1109
no, i dont live in texas... im just visting there right now too.

Aww my tour got cancelled, at least the first leg of it hehe. I wont be leaving out till tomorrow! I'll still do a drive by waving!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:20 pm
wait... ur old enough to drive?  

narutorocks1109
Crew

GdMABtch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:25 pm
well good luck then and see you around ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:05 pm
yea... good lluck  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:13 pm
My tour got postponed sad Anyway, yeah I'm old enough to drink and vote too smile Not that I do either! errr I mean .. of course I vote.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:25 pm
lol... u dont drink but u vote... anyways i just wanted to tell u that i think Thew is just a typo which should be the. then, it would be The Main Guild Forum, not Thew Main guild forum, or something like that  

narutorocks1109
Crew

sloweiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:03 pm
Very interesting !!! Please send me a private message if you find a "typo" anywhere in the guild, and I will try to fix it ASAP !!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:52 am
lol... finally.. Thew is fixed to be The... well at least it was fixed... nice job fixing it though mrgreen  

narutorocks1109
Crew

sloweiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:34 am
The problem was: While having my nail's manicured, I had someone typing what I told then over the phone. I was also eating some peanut butter and Ritz cracker sandwiches. Since it was my nephew who is just learning spell, he write's alot words as they sound, he put in "Thew" because he misunderstood me. I was say I'm through with the guild forum, as I was ready for him to do next item. But with the peanut butter in my mouth he heard "Thew". That's what happened !!! Really it did !!!! Why the strange look on your face ???  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:39 am
sloweiser
The problem was: While having my nail's manicured, I had someone typing what I told then over the phone. I was also eating some peanut butter and Ritz cracker sandwiches. Since it was my nephew who is just learning spell, he write's alot words as they sound, he put in "Thew" because he misunderstood me. I was say I'm through with the guild forum, as I was ready for him to do next item. But with the peanut butter in my mouth he heard "Thew". That's what happened !!! Really it did !!!! Why the strange look on your face ???

rofl you're crazy!

anyway I just wanted to make a joke, I didn't really want to know who Thew was razz  

Rutalia

sloweiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:06 pm
Thank you, thank you very much !!! (In my best Elvis voice)  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff