Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I Don't think visions of death are good things...help? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do have Visions of death?
all the time!
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
Uhhh...No
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:51 pm
uh...ok, for maybe more than a year now I can swaer that when I'm home alone and stuff, I feel like I'm being followed, I turn around and I see a flash of something with a knife comming at me then it's gone and thne it's gone. I look in the mirror and I see something comming slowly toward me with a knife. I walk up stairs and I feel as though something is going to grab me and drag me to my death someware to stab me to death. I'm told that if your thinks these things are actually real, you can die...........I'm really on edge...I'm scared to go to bed at night for fear my Nightmares will Kill Me....I don't want to Die...I like my boyfriend, he's one of the very few good things in my life......can you please help me by telling me how to make go away? ninja ..................  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:44 pm
It really is nothing more then in your head.
This isn't some movie or anything. I'm not saying you can just walk alone with-out looking behind. But thinking that someone is in your house and you're going to die in your sleep is in your head.  

Art Payment

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:55 pm
It seems so real though.....the only thing I don't have to worry about is something pulling me under my bed and stabbing me because my bed doesn't have an under....... xd ....and No...somehow my mind just likes to torture me by making these freky looking things up... emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:37 pm
Manah Uchiha
It seems so real though.....the only thing I don't have to worry about is something pulling me under my bed and stabbing me because my bed doesn't have an under....... xd ....and No...somehow my mind just likes to torture me by making these freky looking things up... emo

I day dream a lot too, I think your day dreaming is just more real to you.  

Art Payment

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:42 pm
Moonlight Agony
Manah Uchiha

I day dream a lot too, I think your day dreaming is just more real to you.

No...Really? I didn't notice rolleyes .....My counceler sais if it gets any worse I'm May have to be put in a straightjacket!! sad ....I really don't want to be put in a straightjacket..... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:22 pm
I know this is not normal, and all my friends say I should go see a shrink. Almost every night, 6 out of 7, I have dreams of how I will die. Or me killing others. When I wake up I sometimes have scratches on my arms and legs. It's starting to freak me out.  

yuki-chan137

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:13 am
yuki-chan137
I know this is not normal, and all my friends say I should go see a shrink. Almost every night, 6 out of 7, I have dreams of how I will die. Or me killing others. When I wake up I sometimes have scratches on my arms and legs. It's starting to freak me out.

I'm here for ya..... emo .....but do you have them when your not sleeping too?...then it's really not fun...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:18 pm
I woke up last night and there was blood all over my hand and some drops of blood on my sheets...and if you people think that's just a sibling or something, think again...I don't have any......  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:44 pm
Manah Uchiha
I woke up last night and there was blood all over my hand and some drops of blood on my sheets...and if you people think that's just a sibling or something, think again...I don't have any......

That sounds like a menstrual problem.
Talk to your mom about that kind of thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:36 am
Eri Luvs You
Manah Uchiha

uuhh...I don't think So...I mean there was Blood drops by my head and such..........and I really don't feel like telling my Mom any of this....I really don't want to in a straight Jacket in the spongy room....People go Mad in there... ninja  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

drkmtn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:56 pm
Manah Uchiha
Eri Luvs You
Manah Uchiha

uuhh...I don't think So...I mean there was Blood drops by my head and such..........and I really don't feel like telling my Mom any of this....I really don't want to in a straight Jacket in the spongy room....People go Mad in there... ninja

Maybe your nose bled during the night. It happens to me sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:20 pm
LeDesordreCestMoi
Manah Uchiha
Eri Luvs You
Manah Uchiha

or the ear  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:26 am
Manah Uchiha
Eri Luvs You
Manah Uchiha

Why would you be locked away for what sounds like a physical ailment, not a mental one?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:26 am
Soviet Mudkipz
LeDesordreCestMoi
Manah Uchiha
Eri Luvs You
Manah Uchiha

or the ear

I thought about those, but stuff like that has like almost NEVER happened to me..... emo  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:30 am
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha
Eri Luvs You
Manah Uchiha

Why would you be locked away for what sounds like a physical ailment, not a mental one?

.................well then please tell my counciler that, not me........................Did I mention that somethimes I also go into these weird trances where when I finally snap out of it, I realize that I've gone the 4th floor of my house in my room lying down to the 3rd at the other side of the kitchen with a knife in my hand?  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff