Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
WU-TANG PT.2 (THA NEEDED MEMBERS) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHY U WOULD JION WU-TANG
  WU-TANG CLAN AIN'T NOTHIN TO MESS WIT
  WU-TANG CLAN IS COOL
  THEY ASKED ME TO JOIN WU-TANG
  THEY THREATED TO KILL ME
  Hello, White Jesus
View Results

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:12 am
WU-TANG is in desparate need of members so could you please have a heart and jion, so please ask your self, What Would Jesus Do  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:56 pm
I find how you act and say a paradoxical thing. You see, you act all *cough* and then you have a so called picture of Jesus?

By the way, Jesus isn't white. He was born in the Middle East. So he is very tan. Learn your geography.

And this is lame. You've done this 4-5 times so far. Just STFU. Does DT approve of this?  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:38 pm
Baby Jynx
b***h, I jus said that s**t as a ******** joke, I know what Jesus looked like, he had skin of broze and hair of wool, b***h he was BLACK, so Why The f**k Is Yo Weird a** Hatin On My Mutha ******** Comedy, Jus Mind Yo Own Mutha ******** Bussiness Iight b***h, THATS WAT I THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the PM. I'm sure reporting you would be the easiest thing to do. But No. I'm just going to comment on everything you will say to me and measure the level of your ignorance. And cursing is the lowest form of an insult.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:15 am
snowyloved
Baby Jynx
b***h, I jus said that s**t as a ******** joke, I know what Jesus looked like, he had skin of broze and hair of wool, b***h he was BLACK, so Why The f**k Is Yo Weird a** Hatin On My Mutha ******** Comedy, Jus Mind Yo Own Mutha ******** Bussiness Iight b***h, THATS WAT I THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the PM. I'm sure reporting you would be the easiest thing to do. But No. I'm just going to comment on everything you will say to me and measure the level of your ignorance. And cursing is the lowest form of an insult.

I can report u too because thats a racist comment, but Im a nice person I wont  

Baby Jynx

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:29 am
Imma stay outta this one. But, I'm gonna post just cuz I can.

Edit: And that thing is from a movie coming out soon, thats why he put it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:08 pm
In no way is that a racist comment. It's a fact. Deal with it.

Sojiro: Well, apparently I don't know that. Maybe he should have posted something.

I'm sending this in the trash bin after a little.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:35 pm
Ah-ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:53 pm
alright this thread goes under the WTF? forum lmao the BEST drama EVER  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Drunk Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:51 pm
Baby j, this conflict with snowyloved is uncalled for my man
she was only pointing out(by the way the jesus poll thing you made pissed me off joke or no joke i study our history constantly) however sending her a threating message is incredibly uncalled for she said nothing racial and i think you owe her an apologyfor the pm, as for the wu tang clan i said anyone can make a clan as long as they have enough members so yeah  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:52 pm
your lucky she didn't report you btw
if you said that to a noob you'd be gone  

Drunk Tony

mmranger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:34 pm
******** wu-tang clan ******** jesues and ******** you for bringing this into our clans froum space it is about ninja clans thats it b***h get it right and i will have words with anybody that says other b***h  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:41 pm
snowyloved
I find how you act and say a paradoxical thing. You see, you act all *cough* and then you have a so called picture of Jesus?

By the way, Jesus isn't white. He was born in the Middle East. So he is very tan. Learn your geography.

And this is lame. You've done this 4-5 times so far. Just STFU. Does DT approve of this?

tecnically jesues is black because durning the time of his excistance you would now that if you were ever to take a map or an atlas of the world you would be able to see that before the land broke into the seven continents and all it islands africa was at the dead center and if you do even more reseach you would realize that the garden of Edan wasnt the holy land as we call it to day no it actually was Atlantis before an earth quake off the coast of madagascar back in the shortly after the death of crist dont belive me find maps of the area and study it you would see a big chunk that connected africa and madagasacar sunk into the sea  

mmranger

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:07 pm
That's untrue mmranger. During the time of Jesus, the land had to have been broken up already. He was born like 2000 years ago. Not 20billion years ago. Sorry to break your face. Face as in your pride/reputation.

Errr...Whatever about Garden of Eden? It really doesn't matter. That was used in the Bible to personify a whole different message. They really don't mean...OMG THERE'S A GARDEN. Bible is open to interpretation. Even if it's heretical to say that but it's true. The church wasn't always right.

On Atlantis. I really don't know much about the subject to say. But I have no idea what you're talking about with Africa suddenly? According to Plato, Atlantis was beyond Athens in the Atlantic Sea. Hence, Atlantis... See the name similarity? Atlantic, Atlantis. And according to Athanasius's map, Atlantis seemed to be right in the middle of the Americas and Europe.

Please re-analyze your facts before you spread lies that fill the mind of the children in this guild. And your previous post was not appreciated as well. Clans are for whatever. If DT approves it. It's over with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:12 pm
everyone shut up, you bore me domokun  

Drunk Tony

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:19 am
Man Im Tired Of This Bullshit!!!!!!! this started over some joke sig I made to be funny Obviously some people found it racist that I said that, people people, this is some straight bull that yall would get into a argument about jesus, Who dont know that he was black, tan, lightskinned, whatever the ******** you wanna call it, I call it being of african descent, I read the Bible, I read Luke, I know what he look like, so why is it a problem for you that I made a joke, Dave Chappelle make racist joke, did you tell him that it was inappropriate, NO, you didn't you laughed and got on with your life, so why don't we take this moment to laugh and get on with our lives

Sincerely,

Baby Jynx
Pimp in the making

p.s.

As anyone can see I changed my signature, and that this forum is called WU-TANG needs members, Not Tha Jesus Arguement  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff