Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Journey of the Crane *Squad 2: first mission* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Check In
  Kyuki
  Mizu
  Raijin
View Results

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:25 pm
Once all of us are here, I'll begin the briefing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:27 pm
With a flurry of earth Raijin appeared " Here ten-sensei" raijin said as he bowed infront of his mentor  

ken-faita

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:33 pm
Okay, I probably won't post again until everyone else shows.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:52 pm
" Fine with me" Raijin said as he sat down and began focusing chakra... regenerating it and saving it for the mission  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:05 pm
Mizu landed onto a low tree branch, and raised her hand up in greeting. "Yo," she said with her usual grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:41 pm
Was sup" raijin said with a smile... " Any sign of Kyuki????" he said looking around wondering were the knuckle head had gone off to " He should be here by now... I hope he arrives soon so we can get going" he said with a smile continuing too look around  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:34 pm
She twirled a kunai around her index finger again and scanned the area as well. "He'll probably be a little late again, but at least it gives us time to renew some chakra."

((oh, and btw...I've been degraded into a Genin -__- Some guy named "Shin Defender of Light" or something pushed me back down. sad ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:34 am
" Yea that is what I am doing right now" he said with a smile as he continued to focus and renew some chakra " I don't have enough yet... prbably at around 50%" he said as he continued to focus intensifying his work

( yea he is the sanin in this village.... so he can do that)  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:21 pm
Mizu sat down on the branch, her back to the trunk, and gazed at the clouds pass by.

((True, but after the Chuunin Exams? It just doesn't seem fair. Who knows how long I need to wait for another, and then there's the Jounin Exams I was eager to participate in...I'm attempting to re-convince the Sannin at the moment, whether I get in bad terms with him or not.
rawrr, this is dissatisfying. scream ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:26 pm
" I am interested into what Kyuki is doing " he said as he continued to look around and focus chakra he the stopped and just began focusing his chakra " I am tired of waiting but we must do what we must" he said with a sigh as e continued to focus chakra

( I am very sorry)  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:03 pm
Mizu smirked. "Lounging around is fine with me," she said, her shoulders relaxing as she sat down and leaned against the tree. "Tensing up before a mission is bad for your body." She gave a small yawn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:12 pm
" sadly sometimes your body just naturally tenses" he said as he stretched and many loud cracks and creaks were heard " I hate growing pains and other things like that" he said as he sat back down and continued to focus chakra  

ken-faita

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:51 am
here but i will be back on later or on the weekends.what about that jutsu and sorry mizu  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:59 am
" ok well first you need to learn to give the person a heads up on what kind Kyuki, I cannot simply know all the jutsu's you do or don't know " he said with a smile " But yes I will teach you a jutsu, simply tell me which one it is you want to learn  

ken-faita

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces