Reply -The Guild's Main Forum.
UPDATE: Check the Contest Forum! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:20 pm
I have three new party threads in the contest forum.

One with details about a Mardi Gras Party, one with details about a Valentine's Day Party, and one asking everyone's birthday so we can throw some birthday parties!

Go check them out and respond with questions and comments!!

I could use help with prizes, contests and trivia questions. If anyone wants to help me out with any of these, don't respond here. Send me a PM, please! Thanks!

I am giving away 500g for best dressed at both of these parties!! Check details in the forums!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:15 pm
Sounds good !!! The guild needs people like you to start things, and follow through with it... Way to go !!!  

sloweiser

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:46 pm
Thanks! haha but I just like to party!! razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:36 pm
Me too !!! We will have to put one together...  

sloweiser

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:05 am
I'll go check it out. I always seem to miss your parties and can't wait to actually go to one. My server crashes a lot though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:29 am
Yeah, I haven't actually been able to get into my house for a month now. I'm pretty sure we're gonna have to rally it. I have never had more than 20 ppl show up at one time though so I think it should be alright smile If it's a problem I'll look into that MTV thingy, someone said I could fit 40 ppl there? or something.  

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:59 pm
hey... i would like love to come to a party but the server chrashes so much that i cant even get to games 99% of the time.... so if im not there i am really sorry and if u r going to give stuff out to the people who came.... well i probably wont be there....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:28 am
aww I'm sorry about that. Chances are very unlikely that we'll be able to have this on a town server. they really haven't been stable lately. I haven't seen my house in over a month! I would rather have it there since we don't have to worry about a limit, but if it's still down the day before I'll just offically move it to a rally and you'll probably have a better chance of at least showing up smile

We still need like 190 people to go check the forums btw!!

Rutalia

Rutalia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:15 am
bumping to the top! Go check the forums! rawr!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:36 pm
My server crashes no matter where I'm at happens most frequently on puzzles, fishing and rally.....never on cards.  

Broken_Wingless

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:00 pm
yea, same as me... cause my laptop is really weird cause my sister's computer works perfectly on the games and gaia towns, but she does not want me infecting her computer....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:45 am
I posted a thingy in the help section to say the town servers are still down! Hopefully they will get them up!  

Rutalia

CinnamorollCrazyGirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:10 pm
There should be a gaian Winter Fest  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:30 am
CinnamorollCrazyGirl
There should be a gaian Winter Fest

yea... there should be... and i hope they get the server back up again! cause i got onto slots yesterday....  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:57 pm
Awesome idea! Why don't you throw one!! smile Right now I'm focusing on these two parties! smile  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff