Dog
  Cat
  Other
View Results

sloweiser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:34 pm
Do you have a pet ? If so, what kind ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:36 pm
I have a black cat, he has green eye's, and is very fiesty for a 19 year old cat !!!  

sloweiser

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:57 am
I've got a 6 year old chihuahua named Tiny Girl. heart The cutest thing you'll ever see...lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:02 am
yeah i have a dog named rusty
colour is rust
bread-lasha apsoo  

Sidddddddddd

7,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:59 am
I wish I had a pet. I would get a German Sheperd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:23 am
I have a black and tan mini dachshund named Jaxi. She sleeps with me, goes to the store with me, and I take her on walks every day on this nature trail near me. Her sisters from another litter are 25 lbs sad but she's only 15 lbs because we don't overfeed her and we exercise her alot. The vet still says she needs to lose a pound. I never knew you had to worry about your dog's weight so much lol.

Here is a silly picture of her when we went to some town and needed to get her a puppy-sitter for a couple of hours. We took her to a groomer and said just bath her and clip her nails. We came back and she looked like this! rofl we were laughing our butts off!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is her in her natural habitat. This picture is a lot more like her. I know I say she's a dachshund, but I think she's more like some scientific experiment where someone mixed a dog and a fish because she will not come out of the water!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:09 pm
heh.. nice dog.. i dont have a pet. but i had a really big fish... it would be like the size of stretching your arms horizontally to the max. but then, my dad thought i was dead (it was sleeping) and flushed it down the toilet.... i hope it is having a good life in the sewers! biggrin lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:22 pm
aw all your pets sound cute

i Had a german sheperd ( short tail one ) but my parents bought it sick so now he rn away like 4 years ago sad  

Mint Suicide

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Syresin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:32 pm
i gots like uhh 3 year olds chiuahuah.

here's a pic of him [x]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:24 am
narutorocks1109
heh.. nice dog.. i dont have a pet. but i had a really big fish... it would be like the size of stretching your arms horizontally to the max. but then, my dad thought i was dead (it was sleeping) and flushed it down the toilet.... i hope it is having a good life in the sewers! biggrin lol

lol ok ok help me understand something here for a minute. You say that the fish was as big as if you stretched your hands out as far as you could. Ok and everyone knows that from the tip of your finger to the tip of your finger across equals how tall you are, right? So, if you're say the average height of at least 5' 5" then that is one SERIOUSLY big fish......

so my question is... how in the WORLD did it fit down the toilet?? rofl I'm imagining a REALLY big toilet rofl

Rutalia

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:49 am
Rutalia
narutorocks1109

lol ok ok help me understand something here for a minute. You say that the fish was as big as if you stretched your hands out as far as you could. Ok and everyone knows that from the tip of your finger to the tip of your finger across equals how tall you are, right? So, if you're say the average height of at least 5' 5" then that is one SERIOUSLY big fish......

so my question is... how in the WORLD did it fit down the toilet?? rofl I'm imagining a REALLY big toilet rofl

and i thought i wuz the only 1 confused..... mrgreen rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:29 pm
btw.. : i have 3 cats.... mrgreen  

Th3-Cursed

xXLillie-chanXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:40 pm
I have 5 cats!!!!!!! xd xd xp xd xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:14 pm
lillie4747
I have 5 cats!!!!!!! xd xd xp xd xd

i had even more....but i had 2 get rid of most of them......  

Th3-Cursed

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:28 pm
well... i was probably just exagerrating about my fish... but it was very big. cause i was only like 6 at the time i thought it was very big... i think like 3 feet long. cause my tank was 4 feet high.  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff