The Soul Society Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mochi]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:30 am
This is the world where all shinigami and souls live. Also can be seen as the afterlife.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:48 am
CURRENTLY: Sunday, January 30th, morning

Ayato slowly walked around the area. Same old... Same old. Nothing really had changed.

"But the overall aura has changed."

She murmured to herself as she took a deep breath and sighed. The tension had clearly increased due to Aizen's betrayal and the influx of hollow sightings in the real world, particularly around the Karakura town. The amount of paperwork she had to go through had increased also. She had just finished doing some training with the new shinigami recruits, and her lieutenant had just come back from a mission. This was going to be interesting.

"Now then... back to work."

She started to walk back towards HQ.

[Mochi]
Crew

Leonardo Krilangi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:29 pm
((If that's how you're going to do it, you'll need to make up some other fight of some sort where you got injured; since my character doesn't have Bankai anymore, some of the fights couldn't have happened, which means that the past is going to be somewhat altered.

I apologize for my inactivity, but I've been busy. I'll try to put one in here tomorrow, once I wake up all the way.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:06 pm
((I never finished it... O_O xP oopsie.. lemme rewrite it))  

[Mochi]
Crew

Leonardo Krilangi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:32 pm
Leonardo Krilangi awoke early in the morning to a stinging pain in his upper torso. The dull yet constant pain and the distinct mark of artificially healed skin reminded him of the beating he had just recently taken at the hands of his captain. He had been foolish enough to challenge Kyouraku Shunsui to a duel, and he had lost miserably, that scar along his chest the price he had paid. He slowly sat up from his futon, his body still somewhat sore from the battle and thus giving him quite a bit of grief, before finally casting off his bedsheet and standing up to put on his shihakushyou.

"I really am losing my mind," the young third-seat muttered to himself as he dressed. "What was I thinking, dueling the Captain at my level...? I'm not even a match for Lt. Nanao; I should've known better...That was embarassing..."

After taking his wakizashi from its place of rest against the nearest wall, Kril tied his hair back in his trademark ponytail before finally opening the door to his quarters and greeting the sunrise. He took a deep breath, letting his chest expand slowly to avoid causing undue pain at his scar, and let himself take in some of the dawn's sunlight before setting out to 8th division's main office, where he was planning to receive orders on this particular day. Any other day, Leon would've used shunpo to get there more quickly, but while nursing his injury, he didn't feel like taking any chances. Plus, this gave him a rare opportunity to take in the scenery around the Seireitei on his way to the office.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:23 pm
Ayato continued to walk around Sereitei, grumbling to herself about the amount of noise several shinigami were causing. Though there was still that tense feeling around them, it seemed that most were trying their best ot push it out of their minds.

I'm so bored..

The amount of repetitive work she was stuck doing lately was really getting at her. Due to the extensive injuries she suffered in her previous mission, Unohana had deemed it to be too risky to get her back into the frontline until they were sure that her injuries were fully healed. Ayato itched to get into a fight. She took a deep breath to calm herself down, and went back to walking through the corridors.

Just as she reached 2nd division headquarters, a hell butterfly came to greet her.

She started to rush towards 8th division headquarters, as orders told her to go there immediately.

"What do they want from me now...?!"

She saw Kril in front of her, and didn't have the time to react to stop. She started to skid towards him.

"Look out!"

[Mochi]
Crew

Leonardo Krilangi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:17 am
It was just as Kril was told: no good thing was meant to last.

About halfway to divisional headquarters, Captain Ayato Hasagawa appeared in his peripheral vision, rushing towards him at blinding speed. She shouted to him as she tried to slow herself down, and that was all the warning he needed. As the captain came closer, he jumped into the air, leaping over Ayato's head, and landed behind her, the two of them unscathed.

...Or so he had thought. Kril's quick spasm of movement had caused him some sharp pain, and he winced as he landed. He forced himself to shrug it off as he stood up again and bowed to Ayato in respect.

"Good morning, Captain Hasagawa. What brings you to 8th division?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:05 am
As Leon jumped over her head, Ayato stumbled and tripped on the planks are her feet, falling on her face. She sighed and slowly sat up, brushing off the dust from her captain's jacket. She glanced at Leon, who had a pained expression on his face. She slowly stood up.

"I don't quite know myself... Just was told to come over immediately. Sorry about nearly crashing into you. Are you ok?"  

[Mochi]
Crew

Leonardo Krilangi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:32 am
"Yes, I'll be fine," Kril said, even though he was clearly in some pain. "Anyway, don't let me keep you; I'm sure that Captain Kyouraku had some reason to meet with you. He should be at HQ by now."

Kril was also on his way to meet with his CO, but he didn't think Ayato wanted or needed to hear that. If anything, she'd hear it from Kyouraku herself when she arrived. Cringing again from the stinging pain in his torso, he leaned against a nearby wall for support, grabbing hard at his wound as if that would stifle the pain.

"Anyway, I'd better rest here and make sure my wounds haven't reopened. I'll be alright after I get some rest, so don't worry about my well-being; I'm sure the captain is waiting for you, besides."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:46 am
((CO? O_O;;; can you play Kyouraku? I came to HQ so that we could od some interaction.. xP gimme some paperwork/mission to do or something?))
"You sure? Well... Okay then. Make sure you pass by Unohana for some pain medication."

Ayato slowly started to go back to walking towards 7th division HQ. She sighed as she walked through the door and knocked on the wall for attention..

"Hoy Kyouraku! Why the heck did you call me here. I'm due for a checkup with Unohana in fifteen minutes, so get to the point."  

[Mochi]
Crew

Leonardo Krilangi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:20 pm
When Ayato arrived at 8th division headquarters, Captain Kyouraku was sitting in a chair, drinking from a small cup and humming some tune to himself. When his fellow captain asked for his attention, he put down his drink and stood to greet her.

"Yo. Been a while, Ayato-chan. Cold and uptight, as usual, huh? Anyway, I hate to bother you, but I have a favor to ask. Leo-kun's taken a beating recently, but he still thinks he can manage some of his more recent assignments. Neither I nor Nanao-chan can keep our eyes on him, with all the work we have to do after the incident with Sousuke-kun, and we can't dissuade him at all. Maybe one of your boys could stick with him and help him out if he needs it? I'd send one of my men to do the job, but then, I don't think they're up to the tasks that Leo-kun's taking on. He is a third-seat, after all. So, could you help me out here?"

((No excuse for taking this long, really. I've just been lazy.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:06 am
Beating huh? So that explains his wounds...

Ayato pulled up a chair and sat down in front of Kyouraku.

She was silent for a couple moments, pondering about her answer.

Asahagi-chan... Nope.. She's on a mission with Kudo-kun and Misa-chan. So that means that the lieutenant, the 4rd and 6th seats are gone. Maybe the 3rd seat? Ayagi-kun? Hmm... looks like the 5th seat is gone too. He was recently injured in the mission he went with me.. I'm sure that none of the other seats can compare to Leo.

"Hmm... That can be a problem. Most of my seats were injured in their last mission and are on break, or are currently on a mission. The rest of my squad members aren't competent enough to tag along with Leo."

She rubbed her chin for a couple moments. Though none of the members were really available, there was one who had nothing better to do.

"However, I might be able to, if he can stand my sarcastic personality. That depends on if Unohana is willing to give me clearance to go on lower risk missions. You should know by now that the amount of injuries I had received in the last few captain level missions really took a toll on my body.. Man... I looked terrible...

Anyways, rehab is essentially finished for me, and I'm sure that I can do 3rd seat missions fine. What mission were you planning to send him on anyways?"

She paused for a moment, remembering that question she was burning to ask after bumping into Leo.

"Oh yes... I met Leo on the way here. He was pretty banged up. What the hell happened? He wasn't on a mission recently if I'm correct."

She glared at Kyouraku, suspicious that he had something to do with it.

[Mochi]
Crew

Leonardo Krilangi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:26 am
Kyouraku was about to answer Ayato's question about Kril's mission, but before he could begin explaining, she faced him with a much more difficult question: the source of the third-seat's wounds. He tilted his straw hat down, hiding his eyes in its shadow, and let his trademark smile dissolve into an expression of discomfort.

"It was a while back, that incident. If you haven't heard about it, you could ask anyone in our division; they were all there watching."

Knowing that this information would likely be enough for the captain to figure out on her own, 8th division's captain changed topics, saying, "Anyway, Leo-kun's mission is recovery-based. A pair of Gillians recently attacked one of our positions in the Living World. Our fifth-seat, Kuesuke-kun, was injured while repelling them, and the surrounding area suffered extreme damage. Plus, who knows how many living people were killed? With Kuesuke-kun out of commision, I need Leo-kun there to head up the recovery party and oversee damage control. Plus, a lot of newly-departed souls are going to require guidance to Soul Society, and Kuesuke-kun needs to be evacuated and given treatment. Once our fourth-seat gets in, I can send him there right away and bring Leo-kun back, but that could take the rest of the day. That's why I need someone to go with him, just in case the Hollows decide to attack again; he won't be able to fend them off alone, not in his curent condition."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:16 am
As Ayato listened to Kyouraku's awkward answer, her mouth formed a smirk. Looks like the incident involved the captain.

He must have done something bad..

"Awhile back huh? Those wounds seem quite recent, with him worrying about them reopening... I'll make sure to ask someone from your division. Like him. However, I'd rather force it out of you..'

She pointed lightly at a shinigami that was passing by. However, if all the shinigami of the division were watching whatever caused his injury...

Probably a duel with the captain of some sorts? That would be the only time the entire division would gather to watch. Maybe Leo wanted to prove his strength or something... Well.. probably taught him a lesson about his ego. Kids nowadays...

She was silent for a moment, barely listening in on what Kyouraku was saying.

"And you are sure that you can't dissuade him? Why not just lock him up in a cell.

Of course, I'll go with him if needed. I have nothing against that. I seriously need an excuse to do something more productive than just flimsy paperwork."

Ayato sighed, and tapped her fingers on the arm of the chair.

"Anything else you wanted me for? I'm sure that you didn't just specifically choose to ask my division for no reason."

She took a glance at the clock. Ten more minutes till her appointment, but she didn't feel like going. Unohana was going to be on her case. The fourth division captain probably knew where Ayato was, so it was impossible to hide.

((Sorry for the sarcasm fo sorts.. I've been watching too much House MD))

[Mochi]
Crew

Bleach World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas