on vexxed

i'm such a loser crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:13 pm
hey atleast you're rich right?  

CokePixie
Crew

XoKittyBabyoX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:48 pm
Gaia existed for 4 years?! Wow, I never belonged to a site for that long before...ever. Yur a trooper that's fer sure! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:14 pm
gaia existed for 5 years actually

& i'm not nearly as rich as i should be considering how much time i've wasted on here  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:16 am
LOL! DORK

I'm older crying

And vexxed is rich, no matter how much she says otherwise  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:15 am
My 4 years is in March. cool

Just out of pure boerdom and curiosity yesterday I calculated how much my account is worth, and it's approxiamately 9.5 million ... I really had no idea I was sitting on that much imaginary pixel wealth.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Sexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:57 pm
Tommy the Cat
LOL! DORK

I'm older crying

And vexxed is rich, no matter how much she says otherwise
i'm going to hack onto your account and give you all my items.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:55 pm
i've only been on 2 and a half years... and it took 2 and a half years to get a ninja band, and you know i only really wear it to make noobs jealous, is that wrong?  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:06 pm
CokePixie
i've only been on 2 and a half years... and it took 2 and a half years to get a ninja band, and you know i only really wear it to make noobs jealous, is that wrong?

Absolutely not ... I do that with my NM scarf. xd I got a PM once from some noob asking if I would give it to him becasue I don't wear it very much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:36 am
punkarama
CokePixie

Absolutely not ... I do that with my NM scarf. xd I got a PM once from some noob asking if I would give it to him becasue I don't wear it very much.

So not only was he pestering you for a massivly expensive item, he was stalking you to see how much you were using it!

Be afraid, be very afraid.  

Hzza
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:25 am
Hzza
punkarama
CokePixie

So not only was he pestering you for a massivly expensive item, he was stalking you to see how much you were using it!

Be afraid, be very afraid.

It was probably you on a different account ... you wanted to somehow persuade me to send naked pictures by charmingly begging like an idiot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:10 am
CokePixie
Only 2 and a half years! You are a noob! lolz  

primaI
Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:03 am
punkarama
CokePixie

lol dude that reminds me, while i was selling off items to get the band i sold my occulus magica..er whatever it's called, the funny looking eyes. And this kid sends me a PM he does some small talk for awhile and then finally drops the bomb, "man i really want an oculus magic thingy" "oh really? that sucks." "would you donate to me?" "no i'm trying to get a ninja band" "after you get the band? you're so rich and you've got tons of items." "no. And just for asking i'm going to make it my private missions to get as many oculus things as i can and then discard them, not sell them, not wear them, discard them so that they become rarer and even harder for you to get." his last comment was "you're a b***h"

and yeah tommy i know i'm so noobtastic  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:23 am
CokePixie
punkarama
CokePixie

lol dude that reminds me, while i was selling off items to get the band i sold my occulus magica..er whatever it's called, the funny looking eyes. And this kid sends me a PM he does some small talk for awhile and then finally drops the bomb, "man i really want an oculus magic thingy" "oh really? that sucks." "would you donate to me?" "no i'm trying to get a ninja band" "after you get the band? you're so rich and you've got tons of items." "no. And just for asking i'm going to make it my private missions to get as many oculus things as i can and then discard them, not sell them, not wear them, discard them so that they become rarer and even harder for you to get." his last comment was "you're a b***h"

omg
that's so funny that all he said was "you're a b***h"

no one ever asks me for items or donations crying
i'm not special enough i guess  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:49 pm
Sexxed
CokePixie
punkarama
CokePixie

omg
that's so funny that all he said was "you're a b***h"

no one ever asks me for items or donations crying
i'm not special enough i guess

I'm sure I've asked you for s**t befoe.....haven't iI??  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff