Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Wanted: A good fantasy rp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anyone else have this problem?
  Yes, Mem. I know your pain.
  No, Mem. You're just insane.
  The voices in my head told me to pick this answer.
View Results

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Alright. I tired of looking through crap to try and find a good rp. I'd make my own, but I'd have a lack of good role players. So, I'll try here. Does anyone know of a good fantasy rp that actually moves and has literate players? Hell, I'd even take an anime rp at this moment... Well, maybe not any anime rp. It'd probably have to be something Clamp related. Either way, let me know if there is any hope.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:20 pm
Currently I am Mostly RP less due to other peoples inactivity.

My freinds - Shaenalonn - Undo this Stigmata - is a good one. But no one in the guild is active other than me and her, but she's been having life issues recently and has bee inactive.

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:31 pm
Tis a sad thing. It takes more than one person to keep an rp alive. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:33 pm

You only need two for some.

I hate to say it, but some of the misplaced advertising in the captain's guild looks to be RP guilds that aren't based on a tv show. I tend to prefer one thread RPs, because moving though different locations in different threads, that gets to be hard esspecailly in guilds not well set up.

Occasionally you'll see a lit thread in Barton... sweatdrop It's been a while since I've even tried to look for RPs, some tend to just find me anyway, just not good ones.

Before my computer crashed and I vanished for a year I was starting up an RP school, that would have RPs as half of it. If I can ever re-learn time management I'll get back to it. emo It's on my list.

eek hoshit! I sound like my mom... 'somewhere in my pile' 'it's on my todo list' gonk emo

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:02 pm
Sigh. Maybe I'm just screwed...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:15 am

idea ooooOOOOooo I just thought of something *writes it down for personal uses* I was about to say to check the writers forum, because there they at least have brians, well, most anyway. THEN I remembers...

THEY HAVE A CO-OP THINKY WRITING SUB!!!

Which means... RP, but in it's more literal sence, of two or more people working together to create a story. Only difference is taht RP is where each writer focuses on one character. So, if you play your cards right, you could get an RP going in the writing forum, that would be allowed! exclaim exclaim exclaim

Yes, yes, I rock. 3nodding

My first, lame and forced I dea was to tell you to bug some until you got people to RP with, but the new idea isn't forced and much better! Yep Yep!!

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:47 am
I has one!

http://island.amithea.nl/news.php

It's a lot of fun! I play too many of the characters though, so come and have a look! XD

PL  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:02 pm
If you ever make one, tell me and I'll probably join.

Edit: an accomplice of mine made a new RP Here.

I'm asking if I can use a speci=ail race right now, so my profile is pending.

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:36 pm
Maybe we could set one up here?

I quite possibly have something in mind ...

PL  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:23 pm
xd Now here's finally some answers. heart I'll check them out.  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Thonek

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:54 pm
No problem

I enjoy a good RP.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:25 pm
I might be able to rp with you, but a friend of mine in Cleveland convinced me to write a fan fiction based on the Gravitation anime/manga series. I have written 9 chapters in 5 days. I finally got a beta reader and with her help, made sure all my i's are dotted, t's crossed and verb tenses remain the same.

The fan fict is for adults only- sorry guys- there is MATURE content (ie: sex) and is unsuitable for some readers. Heck, it's almost unsuitable for me!

anyway. since it is a lot of conversation, I am more or less rp'ing in that, so I am getting lots of practice!

Anyone 18 or older that wants to know where my fanfiction is posted, pm me and I will give you the link to the site!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:13 pm
mamarita
I might be able to rp with you, but a friend of mine in Cleveland convinced me to write a fan fiction based on the Gravitation anime/manga series. I have written 9 chapters in 5 days. I finally got a beta reader and with her help, made sure all my i's are dotted, t's crossed and verb tenses remain the same.

The fan fict is for adults only- sorry guys- there is MATURE content (ie: sex) and is unsuitable for some readers. Heck, it's almost unsuitable for me!

anyway. since it is a lot of conversation, I am more or less rp'ing in that, so I am getting lots of practice!

Anyone 18 or older that wants to know where my fanfiction is posted, pm me and I will give you the link to the site!

Is 17 too young? (because I don't think I can pull off a year and five months older, but I can pull off 5 months older.)
I've heard of pregnat 12 year olds, on TV.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:11 am
Well, it seems like it solved itself... Ang and I decided to revive/restart a Sailor Moon rp. sweatdrop I swear, being hyper late at night with us is far worse than getting drunk. We remember it. xd  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:51 am
LOL!

I've actually just started my book (Something I've been meaning to do for years) but it's slow work. I'm working on a Soul Reaver fanfic ( heart Raz!) at the same time, which is probably not smart.

This is all on top of my RP and GMing commitments.

Yes, I am a fool!

PL  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas