Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
my g/f Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Illusive Fish

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:12 pm
ok i have a g/f but i like this other girl what should i do?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:04 am
Why is the picture relevant.

And just do what you're heart tells you, sure you like this other girl, but do you love her like (I hope) you love your girlfriend?  

Rellik San
Captain

The Illusive Fish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:56 pm
i see ur point on the picture so im taken it off i love my g/f but she dont like rock which sucks cause i cant listen to music with her nikki likes rock and shes emo she likes alot of the bands i like slipknot,killswitch,etc and i,ve known her for a year so i just dont know  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:07 pm
Mister Chief
i see ur point on the picture so im taken it off i love my g/f but she dont like rock which sucks cause i cant listen to music with her nikki likes rock and shes emo she likes alot of the bands i like slipknot,killswitch,etc and i,ve known her for a year so i just dont know
You don't have to like the same music to be with someone. Its not the be all and end all of a relationship.  

Rellik San
Captain

Dont Fear Reaper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:44 pm
Cheat, cheat then dump your' current girl, or good ol' ******** and dump.

Atleast I'm being honest.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:30 pm
Dont Fear Reaper
Cheat, cheat then dump your' current girl, or good ol' ******** and dump.

Atleast I'm being honest.
but it's a bad response  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:20 am

Don't be an idiot.
I would never date a guy like you, that considers dumping his current girl for someone that likes the exact same music.
If I were that gal you fancy, I'd be pissed off. What if you ended up cheating on me for some other girl who may end up liking the same video games?
Your decision, but don't make a crappy one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:23 pm
I choose realism.

Honestly, if you where dating an average chick and a cheerleader, a hot one, wanted to ********, you would.

Love's bullshit, stick with a chick when you are older or if you can't hardly get a girl.
I, personally, can get pretty much any girl, if they are within 5 years of me, and I could ******** older.
So I choose to be a whore. I use a condom, she uses Birth Control, no problems.
I only date to get to a persons friend(s), or if I'm tired of all the bullshit for awhile.

Dont Fear Reaper

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:40 am
Dont Fear Reaper
I choose realism.

Honestly, if you where dating an average chick and a cheerleader, a hot one, wanted to ********, you would.

Love's bullshit, stick with a chick when you are older or if you can't hardly get a girl.
I, personally, can get pretty much any girl, if they are within 5 years of me, and I could ******** older.
I only date to get to a persons friend(s), or if I'm tired of all the bullshit for awhile.

Ahhhh a man whore.

Just remember, when you do decide you want a serious relationship, the more you sleep around the harder its going to be to maintain that relationship.

Besides, realism is over rated, realistically as a fine arts drop out without a penny to my name, I should be working a dead end warehouse job, instead I'm doing a job I love that puts my fine arts training to use and lets my indulge my design aesthetic, not to mention down the line if I stay theres talk of making me a manager.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:01 am
Dont Fear Reaper
I choose realism.

you're 13 and saying this crap?
you're in for a rude awakening one day  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Dont Fear Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
I choose realism.

Ahhhh a man whore.

Just remember, when you do decide you want a serious relationship, the more you sleep around the harder its going to be to maintain that relationship.

Besides, realism is over rated, realistically as a fine arts drop out without a penny to my name, I should be working a dead end warehouse job, instead I'm doing a job I love that puts my fine arts training to use and lets my indulge my design aesthetic, not to mention down the line if I stay theres talk of making me a manager.
That's why I whore as much as I can right now.

When I am older, yes, I'll settle down, but right now, I am young, and I'm taking advantage of it.
Since I'm in middle school, I know that over achieving is pointless, hence I don't waste my time on normal work, but I do use abit of my mental power for state wide tests such as the T-CAPs. Hell, this year I was invited to Duke university to take an entrance exam, because of my 98% average, 99% on History and Geography. And I didn't even bother really trying.
If I could, I'd already be working and driving, but I have to wait a few months.
I also don't plan on wasting my money into a fancy college, but, and only if it's peace time, I'll join the Air Force and get degree in engineering, I plan on using the money that was intended for college on a apartment, and I might get a higher degree later on.

But meh, we'll just see, things never work out as planned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:25 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
I choose realism.

No, no no.
It's how life really works, I'm not bothering with morality and trivial things like that right now.

Dont Fear Reaper

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:09 pm
Dont Fear Reaper
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
I choose realism.

No, no no.
It's how life really works, I'm not bothering with morality and trivial things like that right now.
how do you know that's how life works? i'm really interested!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:47 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
I choose realism.

No, no no.
how do you know that's how life works? i'm really interested!
Because I have to live a un sheltered life. And not just un sheltered.
It's been drilled into my mind to avoid police, get the best deals, cut corners, and the like. That's reality here, when you become an adult and don't get everything handed to your' candy a**.
You've got to work, you've got to play the game, no time for nice s**t, save that for when you can afford it neutral

Dont Fear Reaper

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces