Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
^ > v Game Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:31 pm
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Confused yet?

This is the Up, Middle and Below Game. Rules are simple; answer the question the person above you asks, say whatever you want in the middle part, then post a question for the next person to answer.

^ No one above me
> That spiderwick quest is boring.
V Think so?

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:36 pm
^ Indeed.
> I'm curious to see where this goes.
v The questions should be within reason, right?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:27 pm
^ I don't know; I think it depends on what each person may or may not feel is within reason.
> This could be intriguing.
v Does the Spiderwick Chronicles appear to be a copycat of Harry Potter?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:19 pm

^ From what I've seen in the preview it's got elements of all sorts of things; Terry Pratchett, World of Warcraft et cetera. Slight Harry Potter element I suppose, but then again the world of Harry Potter is a rip from other stories ((Pratchett's Discworld in particular)).
> Walked down to the riverfront with my brother, my sister-in-law, my two nieces and my nephew to watch the fireworks; not too bad this year'. At least they were actually ON this year', as for the past few years' it's been a habit to rain on Australia Day night.
V How's the weather where you are?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:23 am
^ Dense fog. 36 F (2.2 C)
>... I wish I would write my dreams down, but I don't feel like writing for some reason.
v Anyone else have any dream recently? I hope nobody's been holding out on me...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:06 pm

^ Well yes, but it's been of the Warlovian nature and I don't think there's anyone here who would understand - or want to understand - the significance of that particular dream. ((It's safer not knowing, really.))
> I can't believe The Slipper and the Rose is selling for $70 on Amazon. $70 US?! That's a near hundred - or over - in AUS!
v Seen The Slipper and the Rose ((or even heard of it?))

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:36 pm
^No, I can't say that I have even heard of it.
>Although, I have the distinct feeling I wouldn't like whatever it was.
v What is The Slipper and the Rose?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:15 pm

^ You probably wouldn't; it's another musical version of Cinderella ((1976)), only this one focuses on Prince Edmund ((Richard Chamberlain)) being ordered to marry for duty instead of love. The music was written by the Sherman brothers ((Mary Poppins; Jungle Book; Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)). I found it quite a laugh and the songs are catchy. The Queen Mother said that "The Slipper and the Rose Waltz" ((the song played when Cinderella and Prince Edmund meet at the ball)) was the most beautiful waltz piece she had ever heard.
> BTW, I put a dream up; Warlovian, I admit, but it's one of the ones I can actually share.
v Hungry?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:21 pm
^ No, not really. Sore, more than anything.
> It was an interesting dream. I often can't remember that many facts about a single dream, unless it was really momentous.
v What's your favorite thing to munch on?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:31 pm

^ Hopia. Only I don't have any more so I have to wait until the next blue moon when we go into the city before I can get some.
> I've had some odd dreams in the past; I actually had nightmares of a reoccurring character, not in a reoccurring dream, and I have no idea who he is ((just that he wants to **** and kill me)).
v Do you have your full licence?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:06 am
^Full license? I'm not sure what that means, but I'm going to assume it has to do with driving. (quickly googles) Oh. Yeah. Full driver's license.

>I don't have any of those silly restrictions. I'm not sure what the rules are for provisional licenses and full licenses are in Texas, really. (Googles again)

-simplified from legal babble->Until you've held a provisional license for 6 months (or turn 1 cool , you're not allowed to drive from midnight to 5 a.m., (unless it's for a job, school, or medical emergency.) you can't have more than one person in the car under 21 who isn't family, and you can't use a cellphone while driving. I'm pretty sure all of those get waived if you are with an adult with a valid driver's license

But I didn't have to go through the whole 6 month provisional thing (... I'm pretty sure I broke that midnight to 5 a.m. rule a couple of times...) because I got my license pretty late and turned 18 before the six months was up.

v What about you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:22 am

^ I just earned my P2s today ((new system, one of John Howard's last tricks before Kevin Rudd kicked him off the PM seat)); I found out I was actually eligible to get them in Feb of last year', which is a real pain because the driving instructor I had for my P1s told me I'd be notified when I was ready to go to P2s, that lying git. The Hazard Perception Test is done on a touch-screen computer and it's a**l, I hate it ((I passed, but I still hate it)). So I don't get my full licence until 6 months from now; P2s are the same as P1s, so I still can't go over 100, but unlike P1s in P2s I no longer need to put up my P plates; and just as well, the sun had started to make them all hard and brittle. Once I'm on my licence I'm slamming down to 110!
> Boy that was long.
v Do you think anyone else will notice the we have an Activities subboard? and actually post?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:33 pm
^ I guess they might. Right now it's pretty much just a one sided conversation between us, which we really don't even need this ^>v stuff to do.

> We don't have any speed restrictions based on licenses, nor do we need to use special plates to show we are inexperienced drivers. ... And I like to go from 70-75 on the highway (110-120 kph), unless traffic is going faster, which it sometimes goes 85 (137 kph). The fastes I ever drove was that one time at 3 in the morning where I got spooked at the engineering campus in the middle of the night (remember?)... 93 MPH (150) coming home on the freeway.

I am envious of KPH... the higher numbers make me think you go faster. When you say 110, I have to force my brain to realize you mean KPH for a fraction of a second... 110 in MPH to me is like 177 in KPH to you.

v Is anybody else having trouble thinking of a question to ask each time, or is it just me? ...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:55 am

^ Yeah, I have trouble with this game too, but it actually gets you to think of what can lead into an engaging conversation.

> I get confused with the MPH - and even Farenheight - measurements; all your numbers are either too low or two high compared to what I'm used to and it messes with my mind ((I do remember that, yes)). 70 sounds like a slow speed and yet 90 sounds like a boiling degree.

v If you could come back as any animal, what would you be?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:40 pm
^ A Dolphin.

I required only one second to think about that. That's it. Dolphins are f***ing awesome. That statement might or might not be influenced by the Ecco games, or flipper... or Animorphs... or pretty much anything. No, screw it, that last statement about the statement before it is retarded. dolphins f***ing kick serious a**, and I'd think that without any of those previously mentioned things. I've had dreams that I was a dolphin (based on the Ecco games) and it was f***ing win. ... I obviously like dolphins. My wish to be a dolphin is second only to my wish to be a space explorer.

> Holy, crap, I can actually see your legs! No more dress! ... I want to keep talking about how awesome dolphins are, but I'm trying to resist that urge for fear it may turn into a 4 paragraph argument which states specifically why I love dolphins and why I think they are the best animal ever, including supporting arguments that logically refute other likely animal choices... You have no idea how strong that urge is.

v I highly suggest we change the subject, or this could get ugly. Although, I must admit, I'm curious to hear what animal you would pick...
Which, by that, I mean: What animal would you pick?  
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games