Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
hellbound city RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x-cupcakeness-x-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:15 pm
Hell bound city

Hell bound city,a place where no mortal is found alive,a city populated by demons,angels,vampires and lycan's alike,every type of creature whether it has god's or Lucifer's blessing can be found here.A city that knows no light,destruction can be found with every step you take deeper into the city but behind all the chaos and destruction two leaders struggle to rule this city,two clans battle continuously for supreme control over a city that has no value to any being at all.
their leader's names not spoken even once,their warriors fight to survive

welcome to Hell bound city
population:2,000 and dropping

Rules

1.no godmodding or powerplaying
2.no cyber please,romance is allowed
3.no chatspeak please
4.when talking out of character use some sort of ooc

character profile scheme:
Quote:

name:
side:good/evil
appearance:
weapons:

example(my character):
name:Xaleor "black roses" arkane
side:evil
species:vampire
appearance:black coal gunner hat,long black trench coat covering a half buttoned beige shirt,dirty ripped jeans and skull belt with bullets strapped on it,boots with a steel plate on the tips,skull tattoo on right cheek,short silver hair,always has a black crow resting on his shoulder,carries a black chain covered coffin everywhere he goes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:52 am
name: Opheilia "Rabbit" Dark
species:vampire
appearance:black top hat, black skirt with black shorts, combat boots, long sleeved purple shirt with ripped sleeves
weapons:magnums with rabbits etched in the metal  

Call_Me_Death_Please

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:24 pm
(nothing is going on...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:18 pm
name: Nick name: Shadow (real name unknown)
species:unknown
appearance: User Image
weapons: unknown  

Teedey

UncutFearItSelf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:13 pm
name:Assasin
side:good/evil
species:Reaper
appearance: http://inlinethumb44.webshots.com/3819/2834087310083054072S200x200Q85.jpg
weapons:A violin and a the thin to play it but shaper so i can kut ppl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:44 am
name: Angel
side: Evil
species: Dragon
appearance: Pure red the color of blood except my yellow stomach which I am very ashamed of.
weapons: All elements are inmy grasp you put something in front of me I can use it no matter what it is to kill you. Such as a fork I can make into a sword in five seconds flat.
Children: One her picture is shown below. Her father walked out on her and I.  

angel5159

awsomecheese 190

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:21 pm
Name:Avril"Lilly" Shean
Side:Good
Species:Human
Apperence:User Image
Weapons: Two swords,A Dagger, A sword(I guess that makes it 3 huh?) That she dosnet know how to use but it was her dads so she wont let it go  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:52 pm
name: Lucil "Luci"
species: Soul
appearance: She has white hair that's short in the back and long in the front. Her eyes are an icy blue that gleam rainbow colors in different lights. She's about 5'4" and she weighs nothing... literally, or at least her weight doesn't affect anything, since it depend on how much f her aura is condensed. Her outfit consists of white and black colors, and varies depending on her moods.
weapons: scythe, and her own aura, which she manipulates freely

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm
name: Tally
species:half human/cat
appearance:cat ears, bright blue eyes, scar on cheek, black sweatshirt and red leggings, red and black tail, black boots.
weapons:my magic, sword in my boot, bombs in my pocket.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:58 am
name: Mike
side:good
species:genetically modified human
appearance: about 5' 10", wears a welders mask, a lab coat, steel toe boots, and thick gloves. he also carries the fuel for his torch on his back like a back pack.
weapons: welders torch, various chemicals (mostly corrosive acids), snub nose revolver,and a back up hunting knife.

Note: Mike also has a strange ability to survive almost anything. this doesn't mean he'll walk away without a scratch, nor does it mean he can't be beaten. it just means he doesn't fear death.  

n7m6e7

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:55 am
(might as well get things started)

Mike lived in a small metal hut hidden in the shadow of one of the few still standing buildings. the hut itself was fair sized, and comprised of seemingly random welded metal pieces. some damage had been done. so he set out to find supplies.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Tally sat on the edge of a half dried bank trying to catch fish. All she had to do was glare at them and they would die, but she was unable to make eye contact with any of them. After a while she got annoyed and stood up, her tail twitching, and walked down a path toward a wooden shed she that she called "home."  

gandygirl

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:24 pm
Mike traveled for a while before seeing Tally coming down the path in his direction. from his current position the path appeared to travel past the wooden shed. so to him behind the shed looked like the best hiding spot. he quickly, and quietly made his way behind the shed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:08 pm
Tally didn't see anyone and went towards her shed. She thought she heard someone behind the shed but instead just shrugged and headed inside. Her stomach growled but she was too lazy to go try to find something to eat.  

gandygirl

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:08 pm
Mike stood still trying not to make a sound. he was just about to sneak away, when a shadow-like creature charged at him. the creature knocked him to the ground. after about a minute of struggle, Mike reached into his pocket, and pulled out a vile of acid. he quickly popped of the top, and threw the contents onto the creature. the shadow roared, and ran.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff