Random post Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:00 pm
here, u can talk about watever u want, without the restrictions of the name of the post... *ahem. o and as of now, i am 2 posts ahead of rutalia! yes! my goal is accomplised... ahem*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:10 am
nice, aywyas
guess what?/???
my cousin is weird ad i need a gaia family pls people go to my post
I need a GAIA FAMILY
just go there it is family rollplaying pls join  

Kaydelz

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:10 pm
lol naruto... you don't want to take me on! i haven't been trying to like outpost someone or something... but I CAN!! OH YES!! I'LL TAKE YOU ALLLLL DOWN!!! MUAHAHAHA

hehe jk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:39 pm
Rutalia
lol naruto... you don't want to take me on! i haven't been trying to like outpost someone or something... but I CAN!! OH YES!! I'LL TAKE YOU ALLLLL DOWN!!! MUAHAHAHA

hehe jk

lol..are you sure about that....cuz...its that i never know what to say...but i have a lot of free time.....^^ mrgreen if i want 2......i can post very very much......but then it will just be bumping or sumting.....which i dont like doing....lol rofl  

Th3-Cursed

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:08 am
Th3-Cursed
Rutalia

hehe jk

lol..are you sure about that....cuz...its that i never know what to say...but i have a lot of free time.....^^ mrgreen if i want 2......i can post very very much......but then it will just be bumping or sumting.....which i dont like doing....lol rofl

nah I'm just teasing Naru.. I only post when I have stuff to say. If you want to bump though and boost that post count there is a bump thread smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:55 pm
Rutalia
Th3-Cursed
Rutalia

hehe jk

nah I'm just teasing Naru.. I only post when I have stuff to say. If you want to bump though and boost that post count there is a bump thread smile

hey i was just kidding when i said that... i just post when there is nothing to do.... (well besides my homeowrk...) i think its fun to post cause u get gold but i get annoyed when it dwindles down to 1 gold per post...  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:18 pm
lol i usually never notice that myself... you guys chatter a lot so there's always so much to respond to  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:26 pm
yea... there is sooo much to respond to that i spend soo much time on this guild other guilds r getting annoyed at me.... but i still post on their guilds too...  

narutorocks1109
Crew

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:57 pm
I post the most on this guild b/c my other guilds aren't as active.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:31 pm
yea but they dont really care cause there r like 2000 other members so its hard to pick me out....  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:19 pm
CelticPrincessMe

yeah me either, I'm not sure why I'm in any other guilds to be honest..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:35 pm
im just in those guilds for the sake of being in those guilds (and again rutalia, i am sry if ur head falls off again)  

narutorocks1109
Crew

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:26 am
Rutalia
CelticPrincessMe

Me neither. I think it's b/c they were active when I started and then they kinda died.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:13 pm
yea thats very true...  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:45 pm
CelticPrincessMe
Rutalia
CelticPrincessMe

Me neither. I think it's b/c they were active when I started and then they kinda died.

which this one could do if we don't get new ppl in here! i have been doing everything i could think of to invite new ppl but i don't know what else to do now.. sad  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff