Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
You all know what this is and what the routine is...... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In or out?
In
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Out
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:49 am
It started as a joke, but I think the time has come to vote.

dtcomix in or out?

Opinions and debate welcomes from both sides.

Polls going to be open for 7 days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:53 pm
I voted in when I meant to vote out .... so take one away from the in score, and add it to the out score. I can't have him here it's weird and keeps making me think I'm in teh Bam erra.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:55 pm
i'm on the fence for this one... on the one hand i really don't like this kid but on the other i don't feel like we've really given him much of a chance, i mean atleast bam got to stay for a few months, i dunno... maybe i'm just sympathetic?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:04 am
CokePixie
i'm on the fence for this one... on the one hand i really don't like this kid but on the other i don't feel like we've really given him much of a chance, i mean atleast bam got to stay for a few months, i dunno... maybe i'm just sympathetic?

Your too nice cokie. heart I guess this guild needs one person like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:41 pm
Hey people I'm seriously sorry for pissing you guys off. My bad. I was just joking. I love everyone. Peace out!  

dtcomix

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:11 pm
Desperation at it's finest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:27 pm
lol he definitely voted himself in  

Sexxed
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:09 am
Sexxed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i'm dying on the inside  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:08 pm
Tell you the truth I ain't desperate. You can kick me out if you want to, it's your choice. I just don't like offending people and don't want people to think I'm a bad guy. Love ya! xd  

dtcomix

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:28 pm
dtcomix
Tell you the truth I ain't desperate. You can kick me out if you want to, it's your choice. I just don't like offending people and don't want people to think I'm a bad guy. Love ya! xd

what are you like 12? you won't write the word ********, you make discussion threads that are either boring, have already been done, or are just plain retarded because you lack the knowledge to accurately debate your own topic. AHHH stressed and by trying to defend you i end up looking like a jackass just by association. mad

You really don't piss me off as much as you annoy me, you know? I don't want to kick you out as much as i want to... ahh shake you like a baby...

comix all i'm asking is for one good reason just one good reason why you wanna stay  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:03 am
Cokie layed that s**t down pretty good. heart  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:17 am
If he can defend his case up to everyones satisfaction then I think its only fair a second chance is given.

IF  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:14 pm
Hzza
If he can defend his case up to everyones satisfaction then I think its only fair a second chance is given.

IF

He needs to tell us what he can contribute to our fine society.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

dtcomix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:27 am
punkarama
Hzza

IF

He needs to tell us what he can contribute to our fine society.
p***y & money  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces