two requests Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rutalia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:03 pm
Hey guys I got a new VJ thingy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Come check it out! If you have any requests for different videos PM me smile I might add them.. I just kinda threw this up.

I'm also trying to save up some tickets for my ticket quest. If you guys have any laying around collecting dust I got a use for 'em.

User Image

Special thanks to: Olusx, Cgirl1, Chrissy_belle, CelticPrincessMe, Sloweiser, & Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:16 pm
i woulds give u my tickets but i am trying to get something there with the things i get from the tokens i get from the daily chance.... ill check out the vj thinge later  

narutorocks1109
Crew

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:22 pm
I've gotta whole bunch of tickets I'll send to you now. I don't really see anything in the shop that I want.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:13 am
Thanks cp!! ps your code is showing surprised *blush*  

Rutalia

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:23 pm
You're welcome! Stupid code. I'll fix it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:27 pm
I bought some tickets with your g! I'm up to 4031 now smile woot!  

Rutalia

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:17 pm
Cool. Good luck. The headpiece is beautiful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:11 am
Thank you Sloweiser!! *hug* he gave me 1000 tickets smile  

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:59 pm
u have soo many tickets! i have 196 and i am in dire need of tickets... but just send them to rutalia cause she has the most right now... anyways i am also in dire need of bugs, and ink. plz send me some and thx for the ink celticprincessme! i appreciate it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:51 pm
narutorocks1109
u have soo many tickets! i have 196 and i am in dire need of tickets... but just send them to rutalia cause she has the most right now... anyways i am also in dire need of bugs, and ink. plz send me some and thx for the ink celticprincessme! i appreciate it!

Do you have specific ink / bugs you need? Or did you just want them all?

I'll send you tickets when I'm done, but even with generous donations that may be a long way off.

Rutalia

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:40 pm
Would tokens help? Don't have any tokens at the moment.......  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:31 pm
Yes, I guess they would help but I don't think you can trade them..  

Rutalia

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:38 am
Hey Rutalia I'm trading over my 80 tockens. Don't want anything in return. If I find some more around gaia I'll give them to you. Haven't been on slots/cards that lately........  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:56 am
i dont need any specific inks or bugs... just any... i so far have the demoic back wings tatoo... the blue flame tatoo... the black skull and red skull tatoo... the brown chest tatoo.... and am questing for some more... (o and i have the organe left and right arm tatoos)  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:04 pm
Thank you BW smile *hug*

Naru, If you have some thing specific you're questing, I can probably hook you up, but I don't want to just give up all my inks and bugs razz But if you need two or three tattoos, I can probably cover them just tell me what you want.

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff