Reply -The Guild's Main Forum.
does anyone have any stories. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MCMR

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:26 am
if anyone has a story just post it as a reply. any kinda story.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:55 am
wat kind of story fake or real?  

narutorocks1109
Crew

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:12 am
A fictional story?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:00 pm
Once upon a time, in a land far far away.

The End.  

Rutalia

Kaydelz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:03 pm
once upon a dream, there was a guy named hero, and his 4 brothers, u-know, changmin, xaiha, and micky
thy are performers
they all rock,
the end  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:19 am
Rutalia

The End.

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha !!! Thats one of the funniest stories ever !!!  

sloweiser

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:53 am
sloweiser
Rutalia

The End.

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha !!! Thats one of the funniest stories ever !!!

sry but that didnt tickle my funny bone.... dont let our forests become once upon a time... (u wont get tthat if u havent seen the commercial)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:07 pm
it can be watever u want it to be
fake or real
watever u guys want  

MCMR

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:35 pm
well.... ok... im writing something for school so ill just put part of it here...

As I opened my eyes from what seemed to be a never-ending sleep, an ocean of light spread from my cell. My hands instinctively rose to shield my eyes from such blinding light. A bright figure lay before me, which I thought to be God at first. I knelt before him, hoping he would forgive me for my sins, but it was not God, but my jailer Theo.
“RISE YOU INEPT OAF! YOU CAN BOW TO YOUR KNEES WHEN YOU ARE WORSHIPPING YOUR GOD!” barked Theo. I lazily stood up, my wounds from yesterday’s whipping reopening. Theo saw me wince in pain and yelled at me to move faster. Not wanting to be hurt again, I rushed to get up, but my legs were weak and I fell to the floor. Blood then flowed freely, my legs struggling to keep up my weight. My ungrateful jailer grunted - knowing that he would have to drag me to the execution grounds- grabbed my collar, and half dragged, half carried me to the Town Square. I was to be burned at stake, with my family and friends who had worshipped our God. As he dragged me to my death, I began to wonder about how I had chosen this path. Why did I have to choose the path leading to the earliest and saddest point of my death?

I first noticed something was wrong a few years back when I was only eleven years old, too young to know what this meant. It began when Adolf Hitler took control of Germany five years ago in 1938. I remembered that day very clearly…
It was a bright and sunny day on February 6, 1938. After seven days of rain and sadness, the sun was shining as bright as it could be. However, Adolf Hitler was looking at the same bright sun. Knowing that it would give him good luck during the war.
I was going to school today, the first day of school for me. My family was very poor,-having six other siblings- my parents having to do unusual jobs, such as chimney sweeping, for money. I wanted to work, to contribute money and not feel like a burden, but my parents insisted that I get an education, when I still had the time.
As I reached the heaven of education, the doors were closed and the school was as dark as the midnight sky, which loomed the midnight before. I knocked on the school doors once, hoping that nothing would be wrong. I waited. I knocked again. There was no response, no matter how hard I knocked on the door. I started thinking why they might have locked the doors. Then, it came to me, I was late for school and they locked me out, to punish me for being late. I kicked the door open, expecting to see a room of bustling students, but instead, I saw dead bodies, everywhere.
The windows were stained with blood and the bodies did not have many limbs attached to them. The bodies were numerous, some were even hung on the ceiling, but the desks and environment of the school lay undisturbed, as if time was frozen and only the people were disturbed.
The windows had something written on them, so I walked closer to them to see. It was written in blood and it said in German, “YOU HAVE WORSHIPPED THE WRONG GOD AT THE WRONG PLACE, AND YOU SHALL DIE FOR COMMITTING THAT CRIME. OUR GROUP IS NUMEROUS, AND WE WILL KILL TO ACCOMPLISH THIS CAUSE, TO KILL A JEWS. OUR LEADER IS ADOLF HITLER. DISOBEY HIM AND DIE! IF YOU ARE READING THIS MAY THIS SERVE AS A WARNING.”
I lay in horror at what I had just seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:22 pm
stories w00t!  

xXLillie-chanXx

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:52 am
hey! so how was my story? any comments to help me write better? any1?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:39 am
idunno..im not good at story's.... redface  

Th3-Cursed

MCMR

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:48 am
yeh that was a pretty good story
i got one too.....

my story is
there were three men named Manners,Shut up, and Trobule.
Trouble was in jail so Shut up and manners went to visit
when they got there Shut up told Manners to stay out side and Manners.
Then when Shut up got in an officer stoped him and asked:
officer: "whats your name"
Shut up: "Shut up"
officer: "for real son what is your name?"
Shut up: "Shut up"
officer:" hey son whatch your mouth, wheres your manners?"
Shut up: "outside"
officer: are you lookin for trouble "
Shut up:"yea"
officer:"thats it your going to jail"
And thats wat happens when u name a child "trouble" or "Shut up" or even "manners".
thats my story.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:16 am
heh... that was prety funny.... but can some people vote on my "plz read! This is about overdue threads!" thread  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Syresin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:34 pm
ok so thers this one person named [place name here] and hated tomatoes... so everytime he/she sees someone bare feet, he/she says/// tomaTOES!

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff