Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:20 pm
What If We Were Real?

Well now, it seems I am in the mood to write my own Kingdom hearts>Organization XIII fanfiction, and there for, I shall. I won't have many chapters, but I'll tell you whether or not there is a new one up. Don't worry about interrupting my chapter line, all chapters will be in one post, quoting each chapter. So... I guess... Enjoy?

~*~Introduction~*~
.Return To The Worlds.

~*~Chapter 1~*~
.Through The Looking Glass.

~*~Chapter 2~*~User Image
.Two Sides Of The Blade.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:57 pm
What If We Were Real?

Introduction
Chapters ~ 1

Introduction
~*~Introduction~*~
Return To The Worlds

Darkness. There was absolutely nothing but darkness. No light, no nothing. They had no idea where they were. They had to be somewhere, didn't they? After all, everywhere was at least somewhere. The gap between worlds? No. Castle Oblivion? No, it was way too dark. The World That Never Was? There was no heart-shaped moon illuminating the dark sky. Perhaps this was a state of death? In death, you just disappeared into this abyss of eternal shadows, or perhaps you were just pulled into an endless sleep? They didn't know, and frankly, they were too desperate to get out to even care about where they were.

Then it came. A flash. A huge flash of light. Breaking the silence amongst the 13 hooded people came shouting. Screams of fear, each calling each others' names. They were being pulled by non-existant arms of their own shadows, being pulled into the bright light. Were they dead now? That was what they feared. Where were they going? They needed to know. What was happening?

"Xemnas!" "Xigbar!" "Xaldin!" "Vexen!" "Lexaeus!" "Zexion!" "Saix!" "Axel!" "Demyx!" "Luxord!" "Marluxia!" "Larxene!" "Roxas!"

...They were afraid to find out.

Chapter 1
~*~Chapter 1~*~
Through The Looking Glass

"Marluxia, Saix, Zexion, Demyx, Axel," a deep man's voice called from behind, "Come with me."

Two years have passed since the thirteen individuals were separated and were reunited again. Well, they weren't much of a true individual, considering they were only half a person; the lonely, dark side of a true and complete individual. They were nobodies, the other part of a person that made a somebody. They were forgotten, always forgotten, and therefore left alone in the dark. What angered these thirteen nobodies further was that they had no heart; their heartless was killed off years ago, and they were born from a person who was already dead, with the exception of Roxas. No Roxas was special. His somebody was alive, somebody with a strong heart who died once, but returned out of the will to save the worlds and lock Kingdom Hearts. Despite that, he still sided with the nobodies, who had formed a group and began to call themselves Organization XIII. They were a group of heartless nobodies who felt nothing but anger and rage. But did being in the dark so long start to form... A heart?

Silver hair was highlighted and looked much brighter as it appeared on the black cloak, which swayed back and forth with each step the man took. He was the Superior, the first nobody created and the most powerful of all thirteen. His peering orange eyes narrowed with a slight hint of satisfaction as he entered the dark computer room where he did most of his research.

It was somewhat messy, yet at the same time, it was also clean. There were computers everywhere one would turn, and papers everywhere on the ground. The steel walls made the room feel small, and a mechanism that seemed like a gate between worlds laid dormant in a corner. Most of the computer screens were either blurry or broken, and those that actually worked didn't have such good quality.

The Superior approached a monitor with six separate screens, going down from the ceiling to the floor in pairs, his younger and inferior nobodies following behind him. The man turned around to the five men he had called into the research room. On five different screens, there was a girl in each one of them. In one of the middle screens was some information; it looked like... data? "I have a special mission for you five," the man spoke with much confidence, "I'm pretty sure you'll be willing to take it." His eyes narrowed, a hint of threat in his look. "Or do any of you have other plans?"

"No Sir," the five replied in unison, quickly taking in that death look. They were well aware of the consequences of denying one of Xemnas's missions, and that was an experience that no one liked, not even a nobody liked the result.

"Very well then," The Superior began to explain, "After some research, I have found something interesting about five worlds which have appeared while we were in that abyss until two years ago. As of late, I have come to find information on these five girls." A finger pointed to each as she spoke, a slight grin coming to his face. He seemed quite proud of his intelligence. "These girls are princesses. You remember just before Roxas came along, don't you? That witch Maleficent and my heartless tried kidnapping those princesses to open the gate to Kingdom Hearts, and failed. I've found a different approach at getting our hearts back. These princesses have unique powers, unlike those princesses that were kidnapped so long ago. They hold the key to Kingdom Hearts. I want you five to choose which girl you will spy- I mean watch over them. You will do research on them, and when I call you back, I expect you to take her with you."

This was quite pleasant for once. The five men were actually given a choice as to what mission they want to take. Well, actually, they're not choosing the mission, but their subject of their mission. Most of the time their Superior didn't allow them to say anything, but this was their only chance. "Xemnas, where did you get this data?" a pink-haired man questioned, "And how long are we gonna be watching them?"

Xemnas, the Superior looked towards the man. "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to get some info on the poor little girls," he replied, gesturing to the screen with their qualities, "As for the data, I have my resources. So, who do you choose, Marluxia?"

"I think I can put up with Misora for now," he replied, the thought of Larxene's death stare being sent at him haunting him within thoughts, "Yeah... Misora..."

Nodding, Xemnas turned to the other four in order. "So, Saix?" he asked, somewhat uncomfortable that Saix would be watching over a female. Dammit, he thought, Saix is MINE! He'd better not fall for whoever he chooses.

"Amaryllis," Saix replied, taking in Xemnas's reaction to asking. He was trying to keep a serious, yet interested face. "That girl's a handful," he muttered under his breath, "I've been to see her parents. Geez... She's a handful and a clutz, much like Demyx." He paused as he listened to the nobody go off into a fit. Saix laughed as he looked toward Xemnas, trying to send a look that said he wasn't planning to cheat on him.

Somewhat satisfied, but sure that he wasn't going to loose his 'favourite', Xemnas moved on. "Zexion?" he asked with an unsure voice, hoping this time he'd actually get an answer from him.

Quietly, Zexion looked up from his book with his single visible eye, trying not to give the man a death glare. He hated being interrupted from his reading. "Bou," he replied flatly as he went back to reading. He swung his head, moving some of his dust-grey bangs away from his sight so he could read. Retard, he thought to himself, thankful Xemnas wasn't able to hear that.

Xemnas nodded his head slowly turning to Demyx. "I see this will take awhile," he told the inferior nobody, "But hurry up and choose." He glared at the man. Demyx wasn't exactly... The brightest bulb in the box. Seriously, you could trust Xemnas for something like that. The last time Demyx needed a lightbulb, he broke every single one of them by dropping it... Or it just so happened that the ones he used burned out really quickly.

Demyx nodded hesitantly. So, Bou, Misora, and Amaryllis were taken. That left Valerie and Nayami. He looked at both of them, his eyes swtiching back and forth from them. "Nayami!" he said happily, quickly changing his mind, "No! Valerie! No no, wait! I want Nayami!" He grasped his head in his hands like a person who was having a mental breakdown. "No! Valerie! Nayami! No! I don't know! I DON'T KNOW!" He sobbed a little. "I CAN'T CHOOSE!" He looked at everyone else, who all gave him a threatening look. He took a deep breath and quickly pointed at the picture of Valerie. "I choose her!" he said dramatically, as if accusing her of wrong.

Xemnas sighed, slapping his hand onto his forehead with disbelief and irritation. He groaned, looked at Demyx. "Fine, take Valerie," he muttered, looking at Axel with a nod. "You're stuck with Nayami then," he told him. The sooner we start this mission the better, he thought to himself, I'm getting a headache. I think I'm losing brain cells just by being around Demyx... He glanced over to Saix. I don't wanna be away from my moonlight honey, but sadly he can't have special treatment...

Axel grinned. "Nayami?" he asked, looking over at the screen, "M'kay. I guess she seems gullible enough to watch over." I saw that girl the other day, he thought to himself, I was chasing that heartless on Yukinora and she nearly saw me...

Xemnas grinned. So it was settled then. The five men were assigned a task, and they were going to fulfill those errands. It felt good to be scattering his inferiors after two years of nothing but reasearch, and not to mention an entire year in that dark abyss. He opened a portal in front of him, leading to The World That Never Was. It was about time he left Castle Oblivion. Be careful Saix, he thought as he stepped into the nowhere, which was actually the gap between worlds. He just referred to it as the nowhere.

With that, everyone, too, went their separate ways. This was, indeed, going to be fun.

Chapter 2
~*~Chapter 2~*~
Two Sides Of The Blade

"Canari? C'mon Canari, that's not funny!"

A female's mid-range voice called out, her voice echoing throughout a cave, its walls lined with limestone. Her fair-skinned face showed an expression of much concern. She had a right eye of ice-blue, and a left eye of fire-crimson. Her eyes peered into the cave, that familiar sight of a tunnel which looked like it had no end, and one would die looking for the exit. Her fair hand gently grasped onto one of the cave entrance's rock borders, her crimson-red sleeve resting its baggy cloth on the limestone that its wearer leaned on. The female wore a long, matching crimson gown, as long as her knees, white undercloth brushing against her thighs under the crimson skirt. Her slightly-longer shoulder-length raven hair fell to her side, and she used her free hand to brush it out of the way.

"Canari!" Her mid-range voice echoed into the cave again. A small, fluffy tail wiggled behind a nearby rock, which wasn't too far from the light. It bent over, and two small snow-white paws appeared on top of the rock. Along with it, popped up a cute little white head with sky magenta eyes that looked up at its own pair of long furry ears- rabbit eyes. It was a rabbit. A simple, snow-white rabbit. "Canari, there you are!" the girl exclaimed as she took long strides towards the animal, "Silly rabbit, you shouldn't run off like that, especially on my side of Enderia." She rubbed noses with the animal, and it rubbed back in response. "You know I don't want you to get burned."

"You know, you might want to follow under that too," a soft voice called from behind, startling the crimson girl, "Amaryllis, you'll burn yourself as well, and you'll eventually melt my side of Enderia." A slight grin came across her face.

"Oh, hey Misora," Amaryllis spoke as she turned around, the white rabbit safely in her hands now, "Sorry, I'm still not too good with the fire. Mommy's still trying to get me to get it right. Then again, you aren't too good either, so you might wanna be a little cautious around the Fire End." She, too, grinned at her twin sister before her.

Misora was the younger of the two twin sisters of Enderia, which was the world that the two girl lived on so far. She, too, was fair-skinned, her arms covered by ice-blue sleeves. Her dress was also ice-blue, though her dress was more of a gown; her skirt was down to her feet. She wasn't too much of a fan of the type of dress that Amayrills wore. Her hair was just over shoulder-length hair, which was nearly spikey-short. Her eyes were just like Amaryllis's, except her eyes were the opposite. Her right eye was fire-crimson, and her left eye was ice-blue. "Trust me, I am," Misora's soft voice spoke as she took a few steps closer to her five minute-older sister, "Daddy wants you and Mommy to eat with us for tonight. Hopefully you won't burn anything on the Ice Haven."

"Hopefully I won't," Amaryllis laughed.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas