Reply Tattoos
tattoos behind the ear Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emohawk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:22 pm
i was thinking of getting a small tattoo behind my ear. I figure that it would give me a KILLER headache... has anyone had experience with a tattoo in this area? what do you think of tattoos behind the ear?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:31 pm
Yeah, its pretty tight.  

Taigeku

8bit Girls Bravo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:44 pm
I really like them, although I don't have one myself. I could ask a friend of mine what it's like though, she's got one.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:37 pm
I have a couple friends with one. I have one but it wasn't done deeply enough and..... we dont talk about how that one looks now. >.>

But I haven't anything negative about em.  

popcornsharingbox

emohawk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:29 pm
so far i haven't seen any that look terrible, i don't know anyone with one that i'd be able to ask. Eurydice, you said it wasn't done deep enough? is there anything about tattooing in the area that i should ask my tattooist about? sweatdrop i'm feeling like this is my first tattoo

would i had to shave some of my hair around there?
Xd soooo many questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:48 am
Depending on the size of the tattoo, the artist my shave a spot to get it ready.

And I wouldn't worry about your tattoo artist not going deep enough. Unless you're an idiot like me and are going to a place with 15 dollar tattoos and incompetent artists.

:sigh: You live, you learn I guess.  

popcornsharingbox

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:29 pm
Hmm, I've been thinking about getting a tattoo there as well. Like... if I can convince someone to buy me a tattoo, that would be a good small cheaper one than a whole sleeve. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:46 am
`dagon
Hmm, I've been thinking about getting a tattoo there as well. Like... if I can convince someone to buy me a tattoo, that would be a good small cheaper one than a whole sleeve. lol
i'm trying to convince my sister to lend me the $$ for this tattoo, because i have zero funds. she's considering it, and she knows i'll pay her back when i get a job during the summer.  

emohawk

ZombiePiratesNeedLoveToo

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:19 pm
It's really not bad at all. I have a small heart behind my left ear, and my neck piece on my right side goes up to the same area. As long as you don't go too far back onto the scalp, it's fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:52 pm
I have three stars behind one hear and a bird behind the other. It didn't give me a headache or anything but when the lady did my stars she pushed my ear too hard which did hurt a bit.  

scientologywtf

Melty Bats

Melty Bats

Spoopy Bat

23,640 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:18 pm
Mmm, I've been wanting something behind my ear for a LONG time now. xD;
At the moment, I only have one tattoo. =[ I know, tis sad. xD; But in any case, you'll definitely have to let us know how much it hurt when you get yours done. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:59 pm
Personally I think they look great.
I figured they might hurt a bit more because its right on the bone of your skull.
Unless you mean on the actual ear instead of behind it, then I dunno.  

Lance Castle
Crew

Dead Chaos Souls

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:30 pm
Personally excellent. I've been thinking of getting snake heads twisiting down to my neck from ear to ear. Just need the damn cash again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 pm
Oh ya? Will it be accross the frong of your neck under your chin, or accross the back of your neck going under your hairline?  

Lance Castle
Crew

Dead Chaos Souls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:21 am
Well haven't decided completly yet but at this rate under the hairline. Depends on where my carrer goes really.  
Tattoos

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff