Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Emo Glasses Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear/want to wear emo glasses?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:06 pm
I really like the idea of those thick rimmed emo glasses.
The only problem is that my eyesight is fine and I don't know where to get some (in th UK) that have just glass or plastic lenses.

Any ideas?

emo  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:05 pm
neutral
Seriously now?
What's going to be next, people getting wheelchairs too look cool, even when their legs work just fine.  

Art Payment

drkmtn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:08 pm
Getting glasses when you don't need a pair is stupid and a waste of money.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:29 pm
ADDITIONAL PEJORATIVE COMMENT  

ffsghyanbh

Persaphonia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:26 am
I have horned rimmed glasses (what you call emo glasses)
before I knew they were emo ive had them since I was like 6.
Oh and its sad to wear glasses if you dont need them.
I have to wear them for long distance so I dont wear them much.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:36 am
Persaphonia

I have to wear them for long distance

I wear mine for sprinting  

ffsghyanbh

Persaphonia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:38 am
SUICIDE AS AN ART FORM
Persaphonia

I have to wear them for long distance

I wear mine for sprinting

Haha ..@_@  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:24 am
Why Would You Just WANT Some?
Just To have Them?  

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

xLiL MiSs RaWrx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:25 pm
Not to but you doin or anything.
But I think! they would probably
ruin your eye sight.
Maybe not.
But I dont think they make glass/plastic glasses.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:11 pm
I know what you guys mean about that but actually meant using glasses that have the lenses used in sunglasses cool you can get clear lenses that stll work and you don't have to need glasses to wear them. emo  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

jacks_project_mayhem

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:03 pm
I think you'd probably just save your money on glasses if you don't need them.

I myself have had glasses since the 1st grade, and now I'm practically blind. I'm so nearsighted my vision gets blurry about 3 inches from my face.

But I've had emo glasses since I got them. I've always loved the thick rimmed black glasses, especially since I'm deathly pale.

But yeah, I'd save your money. Let us cool blind kids have the emo glasses look because we need to.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:17 pm
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Why Would You Just WANT Some?
Just To have Them?

Well not exactly... I do want them but only because they suit me better than no glasses at all. u see I need reading glasses sometimes because i like to read with my eyes close to the page and doing that gives me a headache. plus on a bright sunny day I find it impossible to look any higher than the horizon without my eyes hurting. I'm only not allowed to wear glasses for reading because my mum thinks I don't need them after I passed the wrong stupid test at the opticians. emo I mean someone who needs reading glasses is not supposed to take a test where u press a button every time u see a red ligt on a screen.  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

drkmtn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:51 pm
If the test says that you don't need glasses, you don't need them. And it's normal that if you read like that you have a headache.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:46 pm
OMG i think thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard ive had to wear glasses since 2nd grade and i hate them i begged my mom for contacts then when i finally got them we found out i was allergic to them it sucked the only reason i have emo looking glasses is becasue the prong things go into my nose and my nose starts hurting. you should feel lucky you dont have to wear glasses they totally suck.  

rikuu uchiha

Itchy_Ichigo_12321

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:45 pm
Well, first off let me say that you shouldn't get glasses if you don't need them just to look cool, there are plenty of emo looks that don't need the glasses. But, I understand where you are coming from...the "emo" glasses hark back to the more geeky and sweatervest emo look from the 80's ish. My friend did this cuz he thought I looked cool in my glasses so he got went to the optical store and bought a pair of glasses frames. If you ask the receptionist, they'll usually let you keep the plastic non prescription lenses that come with them on the racks. Hope it helps.  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff