Happy Valentine's Day!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XoKittyBabyoX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:04 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB_yRZZBl50

Even though valentine's day sucks pig testicles, if I were to get some sort of "flower" that;s the one!!!! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:33 am
Who the hell goes through that much effort to smoke a joint ... and it didn't even look like a flower to me.

Valentines day is ******** stupid, I don't want anything, I dont' want to hear "happy valentines day", and I dont' want to give s**t to anybody else. My bf is ******** lucky, I"m the only chick he knows who hates valentines day.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

XoKittyBabyoX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:28 pm
punkarama
Who the hell goes through that much effort to smoke a joint ... and it didn't even look like a flower to me.

Valentines day is ******** stupid, I don't want anything, I dont' want to hear "happy valentines day", and I dont' want to give s**t to anybody else. My bf is ******** lucky, I"m the only chick he knows who hates valentines day.

I don't know the joint will look pretty? I don't really like valentine's day either but oh well. It happens.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:33 am
I'm not looking forward to Valentine's Day one bit. I'm gonna have to get my girlfriend loads of s**t I can't afford. And she's a pushy demanding b***h.  

primaI
Captain

XoKittyBabyoX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:57 pm
Tommy the Cat
I'm not looking forward to Valentine's Day one bit. I'm gonna have to get my girlfriend loads of s**t I can't afford. And she's a pushy demanding b***h.

That's because Valentines day is commercialized. People think you HAVE to buy stuff for other people or other people have to buy stuff for you. People miss the point, really. The original Valentine's day wasn't named for St. Valentine (whoever the ******** that is) but after the ancient roman festival "Lupercalia" in which guys would get drunk, practically naked, and start chasing girls and whipping them (sounds kinky, I know) and if the girls got captured, they would have to have sex with them and/or marry them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:48 pm
XoKittyBabyoX
Tommy the Cat

That's because Valentines day is commercialized. People think you HAVE to buy stuff for other people or other people have to buy stuff for you. People miss the point, really. The original Valentine's day wasn't named for St. Valentine (whoever the ******** that is) but after the ancient roman festival "Lupercalia" in which guys would get drunk, practically naked, and start chasing girls and whipping them (sounds kinky, I know) and if the girls got captured, they would have to have sex with them and/or marry them.
Hell, we need to celebrate that kind of valintines day here in America!! blaugh jk  

dtcomix

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:44 pm
Tommy the Cat

Dude why ... what the ******** does valentines day mean to you anyways? It's ******** stupid bullshit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:11 pm
my boyfriend is buying me presents for valentines day

he keeps teasing me
i wanna know what he's getting me  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:11 pm
my boy and i already celebrated, we went to my fav restaurant and then i got him some space mariens because i'm awesome like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:34 am
You don't seem like the kind of people that would buy into valentines day. But I guess if it makes you happy then it makes you happy.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:26 am
i just like any excuse to get presents  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Vexxed
i just like any excuse to get presents

hell yeah lol  

CokePixie
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:18 am
dtcomix
XoKittyBabyoX
Tommy the Cat

Hell, we need to celebrate that kind of valintines day here in America!! blaugh jk

I think someone needs to hit pubery first...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:07 pm
Hzza
dtcomix
XoKittyBabyoX
Tommy the Cat

Wait, who?  

XoKittyBabyoX

dtcomix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:59 pm
XoKittyBabyoX
Hzza
dtcomix
XoKittyBabyoX
Tommy the Cat

Wait, who?
my dog  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas