Grunny grumbles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colette Valois

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:34 am
Since becomming a grunny, I've taken notice of the following:

1. People ALWAYS mistake grunnies for bunnies. I've even been called a frog a couple of times. i can understand the bunny thing, but a frog? -.-

2. We are either loved, or hated. Nobody ever accepts a simple conversation with a grunny, without either stomping us , or wanting to pet us.

3. Everyone wants to make pets out of us. What's up with that?

4. People think nothing of chasing us.

5. It's not easy to find other grunnies in towns and the ones I do find never hang out for very long.

I'm sure there are more annoying facts. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered any of these issues or have come across any that I haven't mentioned.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:20 am
yes so far ive been chased by people who thought if they caoght me i would become theres and been put on a leach and called...waffles...waffles jr but u can just pee on them :}  

makerofyellowsnow
Crew

-XxRewxX-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:13 am
Saturn Skyline
Since becomming a grunny, I've taken notice of the following:

1. People ALWAYS mistake grunnies for bunnies. I've even been called a frog a couple of times. i can understand the bunny thing, but a frog? -.-

2. We are either loved, or hated. Nobody ever accepts a simple conversation with a grunny, without either stomping us , or wanting to pet us.

3. Everyone wants to make pets out of us. What's up with that?

4. People think nothing of chasing us.

5. It's not easy to find other grunnies in towns and the ones I do find never hang out for very long.

I'm sure there are more annoying facts. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered any of these issues or have come across any that I haven't mentioned.

they probly want to make pets out of because
1.we are cute

2.they don't have enough gold for a grunny

3.they just stupid  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:56 pm
That sounds about right.  

MoiraNKitty

Colette Valois

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:19 pm
True, we are cute, but you'd think they'd at least respect the person behind the grunny, y'know? Don't get me wrong, I love being a grunny, but it just ticks me off when some noob says "how do you become a bunny?" I would estimate having answered that question at least 200 times and I've only been a grunny for a week. It also seems that over half of gaia's population has no clue what a grunny is.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:32 pm
Downsides to being a frog-

1. Everyone seems content with wanting to SIT on you o.O'''
2. Others just think you're gross in general
3. There are more grunnies then frogs nowadays (so I tend to get ganged on ;_; )
4. Noobs that actually have wild things seem content to making their wild thing EAT me >.>;

Being a frog is not so easy... but I do turn into a little adorable avi when I'm not in frog mode, that shocks everyone, so that's a good side =3  

Salanica

Fashionable Explorer

makerofyellowsnow
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:57 am
they think there being "funny" (buy the way im kit_kat i just changed my user name i like it)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:20 pm
lol 'maker of yellow snow' XD i like it  

Salanica

Fashionable Explorer

Sanctified Lord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:19 am
Songstress910-Salanica

3. There are more grunnies then frogs nowadays (so I tend to get ganged on ;_; )
4. Noobs that actually have wild things seem content to making their wild thing EAT me >.>;

Being a frog is not so easy... but I do turn into a little adorable avi when I'm not in frog mode, that shocks everyone, so that's a good side =3

haha yeah i love showing my avi after having a conversation as a grunny .:3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:29 pm
Killayaakatsuki
Songstress910-Salanica

haha yeah i love showing my avi after having a conversation as a grunny .:3

I love demanding kisses from a handsome prince in frog form, to then turn into a human (note- I on purposly wear a winter rose gown for those occasions twisted )  

Salanica

Fashionable Explorer

crafty angel
Crew

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:51 pm
You're right I love showing off my avi too after talking in grunny form. Some ppl still call me a noob when im a grunny. I have ppl come up to me and ask for my grunny while im using it. Has anyone else noticed that when ur a grunny, ppl start asking u to donate gg or buy them a grunny? They think ur rich!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:55 am
I know... -.- it's so annoying when a noob seems to think that you're a hacker too just because we're able to save up. I can't count how many times a noob has said to me 'how do you get so much gold?'  

Salanica

Fashionable Explorer

Namiski

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:36 am
a few times when i was a grunny in towns with crafty-angel1 this couple kept chasing us and saying "kill the bunnys" and "-chops off bunny head-"
its so annoying...
those losers....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:56 am
Yea, people always chase you and send you random friend requests!
usually I just ignore people when the ask me how I became a grunny  

Mortefontaine

1,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Salanica

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:53 pm
Most liekly, it's the only thing you can do. I remember just a few days ago when I was a frog, hanging out with a bunch of grunnies, this noob kept following us yelling 'how'd you become animals?!' I can't count how many times we politly told him, he'd go quiet, then yell again 'how'd you become animals?' I swear that some noobs have no logic or can't seem to handle simple instructions... gonk rolleyes

cookie hunters

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff