Reply Random Guild
How clumsy are you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghgcfgyyguygyy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:08 pm
What's the clumsiest thing you've ever done?

I've fallen up the stairs, down the stairs, slipped on a piece of paper, jump out of bed and missed the floor, and have run into, stumbled into, or dropped several things. Not the most coordinated person around sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:12 pm
Dezzy_Cullen
What's the clumsiest thing you've ever done?

I've fallen up the stairs, down the stairs, slipped on a piece of paper, jump out of bed and missed the floor, and have run into, stumbled into, or dropped several things. Not the most coordinated person around sweatdrop
hmmm lets see i have also fallen up the stairs....fallen.... tripped on stage....broken a little dragon thing....at the store.....fallen off a chair...and broke my arm in 2 places...and twisted 2 bones....so yeah sometimes i can be kind of clumsy  

musicgrl8
Captain

jkjlkll

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:23 pm
Lets see I tripped over my own feet.... went down the stairs...did two cartwheels and a summersult... and landed on my a** on the last stair...Ow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:35 pm
Not THAT clumsy xD. Sometimes I bump into people when I get in a shop xD...Stupid crowds >_>

whateverbloatswiththeboat

zhenghes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:50 am
Well, I'm always tripping and running into poles. I really entertain my friends that way lol. I always run into people, when I was four I fell off the couch and had to get stitches in my head (still have a scar), I fell down the stairs, and one time we were having a foruth of july party so a few kids and I were doing the Roman Candle thingy. I am scared of fireworks (stupid, I know) so I was really nervous. After 3 shots I turned around and said done. Turns out there were 6. People were running everywhere. Our neighbors never came to our house for 4th of July again. n_n I probably get it from my mom. She fell down the stairs and broke her ankle. She's just as clumsy as me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:02 am
um....

well ive tripped and fallen off my roof... twice...

at laser tag i tripped atleast once every 3 games, and laughed about it

ive went off-course via trampoline

and ive ran into my glass door a million times whee  

The GDs Nobody

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:25 am

Lawl. I trip up stairs a lot. I have big feet so I lose my footing a lot.
I used to be very clumsy but since joining martial arts I've gained a heck of a lot more coordination.
I've quit now, but I still don't seem to have too much trouble. :B

:O

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:17 pm
...the damn exercise ball...I always roll off it, and it's always when I am near enough to hit something...and I always hit that something...

Exercise balls hate me.

I've also slid down, tumbled down, fallen up and then slid down, and fallen up stairs numerous times.  

XxStaraxX

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:31 pm
When I was a baby I walked off a couch and broke my leg.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:33 pm
well,i ran into the mailbox, tripped down wooden stairs, hit my face on the wall, ran into the wall, ran into the door, fell on a swing when i was trying to jump off -.-, and others that i can't remember,so u can see i'm pretty clumsy!! xp  

xxx-Snow-xx

musicgrl8
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:37 pm
xxx-Snow_xx
well,i ran into the mailbox,tripped down wooden stairs,hit my face on the wall,ran into the wall,ran into the door,fall on a swing wen i was trying to jump off -.-,and others that i cant remember,so u can see im pretty clumsy!! xp
lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:42 pm
Okay..
let mee see..
I have tripped down the stairs so many times I cannot count..
I fell down on the stairs and fractured my tibia..
I have kicked really well in karate, and while doing it I whent flying into the air.
I have fallen off of the sofa... (yes the sofa)
I have fallen of my bed...
Torn three great dresses
..and alot more...  

R e a n C a r n a

Kung Fu Jefff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:32 pm
I was trying to get onto a bus while on crutches (with a broken leg). I planted the crutches on the curb and hoped forward to clear the foot of street between me and the bus. After I stuck my good leg out to land on the steps, I started to tip backwards. All I could do is stick my cast up in the air so I wouldn't hit it when I landed flat on the sidewalk while everyone stared at me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:25 pm
Kung Fu Jefff
I was trying to get onto a bus while on crutches (with a broken leg). I planted the crutches on the curb and hoped forward to clear the foot of street between me and the bus. After I stuck my good leg out to land on the steps, I started to tip backwards. All I could do is stick my cast up in the air so I wouldn't hit it when I landed flat on the sidewalk while everyone stared at me.
wow thats funny.  

musicgrl8
Captain

Bryannitahh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:10 pm
Well, I'm not sure if it counts as clumsy, but...

I have a tendency to do really stupid dares and even though they're really dumb, Out of all my friends, I'm always the ONLY one to get hurt :XP:
Fer example...

~ I got a dumb dare to wear rollerskates for another day and was carrying alot of glass plates, and my friends dog walked in front of me, So I tried to jump over him, and tripped, crashed through the glass door, dropped the glass plates and fell in the glass.

~ Went mattress sliding and fell down the stairs.

~ Went jumping off a waterfall and hurt my head

...And, ya know, the normal fun stuff, run into poles constantly, trip over my feet ALL the time, and always fall up and down the stairs mrgreen

Heh.  
Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces