Submit

should we have sub forms?
  yes
  no
View Results

musicgrl8
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:40 am
so do you think we should make sub forms....and what should the sub form topics be....?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:58 am
A contests subforum maybe? hmm... Not sure... Roleplaying forum? Can't Think of anything else right now... sweatdrop  

Hamsteh

musicgrl8
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:33 pm
hamsteh
A contests subforum maybe? hmm... Not sure... Roleplaying forum? Can't Think of anything else right now... sweatdrop
ok thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:39 pm
can i have a Contest and a Music subforum? please and thank you!  

Sonic Havok

musicgrl8
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:41 pm
Sonic Havok
can i have a Contest and a Music subforum? please and thank you!
a music sub forum would be nice...and seems like contest sub fourm would be a good idea..but you have to remember sub forums are for everyone  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:55 pm
i know... can i be management of the music subforum please?  

Sonic Havok

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:56 pm
also... can there be a "tell us your problem" something like that subforum? that way people might be able to get help? even if we are having fun, we might have some RL problems  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Sonic Havok
management in what way?  

musicgrl8
Captain

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:21 pm
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
management in what way?
just, like... i can tell you what forums are in the wrong place or are innopropriate  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:22 pm
Sonic Havok
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
management in what way?
just, like... i can tell you what forums are in the wrong place or are innopropriate
sure that should be fine...i havent made the sub forums yet...i prob. will in a few days tho  

musicgrl8
Captain

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:27 pm
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
management in what way?
sure that should be fine...i havent made the sub forums yet...i prob. will in a few days tho
kk... if you want somebody who is an organized fanatic, im your guy... just so you know... cuz i cant help it... haha... if you want me to, you can make me a mod just for that little bit of time... but if not, its cool... lol... just saying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:35 pm
Sonic Havok
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
management in what way?
kk... if you want somebody who is an organized fanatic, im your guy... just so you know... cuz i cant help it... haha... if you want me to, you can make me a mod just for that little bit of time... but if not, its cool... lol... just saying
right now tons of people are wanting to be mods...i think we are doing pretty good with 3 right now...but if that changes i will let you know  

musicgrl8
Captain

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:19 pm
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
management in what way?
right now tons of people are wanting to be mods...i think we are doing pretty good with 3 right now...but if that changes i will let you know
oh no no... i didnt mean premanent... i just meant one till i finish organizing the guild for ya  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:21 pm
Sonic Havok
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
musicgrl8
Sonic Havok
oh no no... i didnt mean premanent... i just meant one till i finish organizing the guild for ya
k i will think about it, im still trying to figure out how im going to set up the sub fourms  

musicgrl8
Captain

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:21 am
Sub Fourms would be nice, This guild is really geting bigger. I am so lost now though.  
Old biz

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff