Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:39 pm
A large area where everything Cloud village related is. It has metal walls and has combinations only Cloud Village members know.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:20 pm
As Zeramaru entered the room he saw hallways upon hallways of books and other files.

"hmmm a poison related book." he said while taking it then he saw a book about Jincuriuki and took it too.

After several hours of reading the two books he got a sheet of paper and wrote down several notes.

"better place them back where i got it... I dont want to be called a thief ." so he did.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:50 pm
Eng walked in looking for a smithing book. he found an odd one that looked like something from his old home. "life smithing. metal bodyparts that fuse with the owner." Eng looked at it. he wanted to see how close it was to what he learned about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:51 am
Zeramaru notices that his puppet hand (right hand) is not working fully and decides to turn his whole arm from shoulder to fingertip into a puppet.

"ahh! I still have a long way from sasori's greatness"he said then went off to see more books.
"well what do we have here... a folder." he peers into it then shocked that he could find that so easily he copied it into another sheet of paper.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:49 pm
susuma walks into the archives and starts browsing for books related to elemental jutsu's..shes picks out three books and starts studying a piece of paper lies freely in one of the books "whats this? the book says to exert chakra while holding this paper and it should tell you what your element is..hmm..cool!" she exerts alot of chakra and bam the paper crumples..."of course im a lightning user."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:29 pm
Oroami walked up to the pretty girl "hello, my name is Oroami Saiz the anbu commander from the mist village."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:51 pm
she looks over her shoulder "hello my name is susuma...where you here to pick up your commrades?" she smiles...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:18 pm
"yea, but i got stuck here fighting some akatsuki members." oroami pointed to the blood stained bandage "thats how i got this, and this." he said as he felt his burnt left arm  

Havok-Trance

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:38 am
Eng walked over to oroami. "actuly you started fighting. I just wanted to hit some one. sorry about that. oh and mikyo isnt part of the askiski any more" Eng walked over to the man and his arm glowed white. the burn was gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:42 am
(one don't fix my arm, two why the hell did you just come in here)
"like i care." oroami said as he turned back to susuma  

Havok-Trance

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:35 pm
(I was already in here) Eng put his book away. he walked out  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:45 pm
(well the burn isn't gone)
"sorry for that." oroami said as waited for susuma  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:33 pm
"i think he was trying to help you"
she sighs while saying...
"maybe i will come visit the mist some time when i get stronger. right now i am the weakest of the weak and this can't be excepted." her head goes down "im probably not worth it talking to the anbu commander"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:17 pm
"no, everything is worth somthing." oroami lifted her head with his finger "i know for sure."  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:17 pm
susumu looked deep into the strangers eyes... hers eyes getting slightly watery. "i..i guess your right, but i feel so weak. i must train more."

she smiles.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces