Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:35 pm
There was a legend, a legend of the race of Stars. They once ruled the Renaissance Galaxy, but sadly there was a terrible and tragic war and only a few stars had remained.

The school where one is discovered if they have Star potential or not has remained untouched deep within the lands of the Orochi. It was a land that was recently discovered by Empress Dee while she traveled with Iori Yagami on a tour.

The school, from bird's eye view looked like a star, and inside there were separated hallways, each representing a solid color and element of the land.

Like the Orochi and their flames, the stars had colors of actual stars within their bodies. The Purest of the stars was the Angel star. This star had yet to be found within a living soul. For each generation, a new pure star is born.

A generation in this galaxy is 10, 000 years.

Dee had decided for the time being, to hold simple auditions for the people of her land to find this school and to help her rebuild it to its former glory. And, as a bonus, she will scan each and every person that helps to see if they have stars within them.

Legend also says that only a pure-blooded star can detect another when it is close by.

Stars will be listed below and their powers. When one is found, that gaia username will be put in the dash afterward or better yet after one of these ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:25 pm
Stars

White star = Angelic powers:
Black star = Demonic Powers:
Brown star = Power over the soils:
Green star = Power over the plants:
Bronze star = Power over minerals (metals found within caves and mines):
Yellow star = Power over electricity:
Orange star = Power over flames:
Blue star = Power over water:
Silver star = Power over ice:
Gold star = Power over weapons:
Red star = Power over love:
Grey star = Power over sound:
Pink star = Power over the animals:
Rainbow star = Power over fortune/luck/dreams/wishes:  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:01 pm
Dawn had always admired the school. Even though she had never seen it in its formal glory. She was so glad when she heard that Dee had decided to rebuild it and make it as good as it once was. Dawn was the first to volunteered to help.

Dawn was at her house getting ready to head out to the building. She had her long brown hair in a braid that hung over her shoulder. She headed out the door and to the building.

Once there she looked at it. No matter what it looked like it was beautiful to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:18 pm
Dee could sense that someone was near, so she opened the gate and a mystical light trail was going to lead Dawn to her room.

For only true stars could see this light, otherwise, they'd be lost forever in eternal darkness.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:38 pm
Dawn was surprised by the sudden light and covered her eyes. Once her eyes adjusted she saw that there was a gate that had never been there before. Dawn walked towards the light, once inside she stopped and looked around. 'It's even more beautiful on the inside.' she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:29 pm
((Don't worry...I'll post soon enough when I think of something to say...))  

CrisisExceed

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:06 am
(Sounds cool to me Rock)

Once Dawn had finished unpacking in her dorm, the light had switched tracks and had led to where empress dee was.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:51 pm
((YEA!!! It's been a while since I've gotten to rp with Rock))

Dawn didn't know how to explain how she knew to follow the light. It just felt right to her. When the light lead her to a door she opened and saw that it was a huge meeting hall. She couldn't be sure but she thought there was someone at the other end. "Hello?"  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:22 pm
In a powdery mist, a woman appeared. "Welcome. I am empress dee."

She then raced up to Dawn like she was trying to be all fabulous and everything and asked, "Did you like my entrance? Was it fabulous? Should I try it again? Man, I have never run a school this big before! I mean South Town Finishing school was great and all... but this... this is going to be awesome!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:26 pm
Dawn smiled a little confused. "Yea it will be great. Your entrance was good. No need to do it over. You run this school?" Dawn asked after she tried to answer all the questions that were thrown at her.  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:23 pm
Dee nodded. She was like, "Yep, I sure do. It used to be run by these friends of mine, but sadly there was a huge battle and those friends all perished. I only survived because of my mystical watch."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:19 pm
Dawn nodded. "Oh, I've always thought the place was beautiful. But now seeing it from the inside, its even more beautiful." Dawn said. "If this is a school, why didn't I see anyone else in here?"  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:57 pm
Dee shrugged and said, "I dunno. I guess you're the only one who takes their education seriously. I mean Rock was supposed to be here, but he's been slacking off."

(Hence the comment on not knowing how to enter. Must be... oh nevermind.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:00 pm
Dawn nodded. "Rock? But there will be others. I mean. It's kinda weird being the only one here. Well except for you, but you know what I mean."  

Song of the Sirens

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:26 pm
Dee nodded and said, "I am expecting not only Rock Howard transferring from South Town University, but also Jet, Fallon, and Sonic. Sonic is a Bogard, actually he's my great grandson."  
22. Schools - Get help with school work here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff