Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
We need more donators! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0Gothica0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:27 pm
hey i know i am pretty new to this guild but we need more donators lok at all the other guilds they have some people who donate by the thousands not that i am saying to pay that much but just the loose gold you have donate that is what i am doing .(well i am donating all the money i earn) but you dont have to be like me just help this guild suceed! ::smiles::
THANK YOU  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:28 pm
The gold doesnt even do anything yet.
Once Gaia admin say that there is an actual use for guild funds, I'll pitch in a few more grand.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:18 pm
Sai-kun
The gold doesnt even do anything yet.
Once Gaia admin say that there is an actual use for guild funds, I'll pitch in a few more grand.

3nodding

In the meantime, my spare gold goes to a charity.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:13 am
Shura Yukihime

In the meantime, my spare gold goes to a charity.

A charity? How noble. I save my gold to buy shoes...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
*points at avatar*

Nothing else needed at the moment... Too much stuff, I'll look like an overdone Christmas tree.

And besides, well, why not make someone happy through pixels?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:38 am
Shura Yukihime
*points at avatar*

Nothing else needed at the moment... Too much stuff, I'll look like an overdone Christmas tree.

And besides, well, why not make someone happy through pixels?

You can't overdo a Christmas tree. Less isn't more, the more the merrier, etc, etc...

I went and donated some gold to someone yesterday. Now I feel like such a good person! Should do that more often...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:14 am
Sanekazura

You can't overdo a Christmas tree. Less isn't more, the more the merrier, etc, etc...

I went and donated some gold to someone yesterday. Now I feel like such a good person! Should do that more often...

Hehe... Yes, yes. But well... an overdone avatar could be really weird. And yes... Donating to random people makes me happy. Which is precisely why I'm throwing all my extra gold to this charity to help them fulfill the Christmas wishes they have... Besides, they're just starting out, so...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:15 am
Shura Yukihime
Sanekazura

Hehe... Yes, yes. But well... an overdone avatar could be really weird. And yes... Donating to random people makes me happy. Which is precisely why I'm throwing all my extra gold to this charity to help them fulfill the Christmas wishes they have... Besides, they're just starting out, so...

Maybe... But your avatar isn't overdone, you should see mine when I put on all the ugly things I have. I should sell them and give the money away. sweatdrop  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:13 am
Sanekazura

Maybe... But your avatar isn't overdone, you should see mine when I put on all the ugly things I have. I should sell them and give the money away. sweatdrop

True... my avatar's not overdone... blaugh I like her that way.

Half the stuff I have on are gifts, or something along those lines... whee And the people who give them to me don't want anything back from me, they only ask me to pass their kindness on, so it's not like I have a choice. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:32 pm
im saving up for gothic wings 56K! and that is why i look like a nOOb. so dont mind me! and anyway i donated some gold like yesterday! so dont come on my case! bye!  

the noodel incident

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:04 am
Ok, we understand, noone's accusing you for anything. xd Hope we can use the gold soon and do some fun stuff...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:50 pm
if i had more gold i would surly donate but since im a newbie i dont have much gold so yeah im sorry whee whee whee whee whee  

meowpiggy15

Runez

Aged Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:12 am
sry, but i can't danate anything... im working on getting my avi to look better sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:40 am
I'm still new here, so... Cuold someone tell me what the guild can do with it's gold?
But whatever it is, I fear I won't be able to donate any gold in the next time, haven't even 800 yet^^'  

Katinchen012

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:42 am
We can't do a thing with it at the moment, so if I were you, I'd save my money for the time being.

I hope they will come up with something soon, like an event.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff