Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hunter's Hall: A World of Warcraft Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Hunter's Hall
Pets. The hunter Life line. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiutogi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:27 pm
A hunters pet is to a hunter like Cheese to a grilled cheese sandwich.
They are a necessity. Also the hunters pet describes how the hunter fights. (Except me)
If the hunter has a Cat. they tend to strike fast and hard. Defeating the Prey before they have a chance to strike back.
IF they have a Wolf. they are most likely to be dependable and Difficult to take down.
If hey have a Bear. Thet are likely to be durable and tough.
If they have a Crab. They are just awesome.
I use a Cat. But unlike they Cat fighting style I use Rushing tactics to make up for my lack of kiting skill. It works and confuses other in PvP. (Especially Rogues)
So why not tell everyone here (All 3 of us) what pet you use.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:52 pm
Haha... we seriously need more people ...
ehem... anyway ...

I use Cats and Wolves ... all of my Hunter's, except for my Blood Elf have two pets

My Draenei, Xylona, has Thane (a Nightstalker) and Bevan (a Ghostpaw Runner)

My Tauren, Nuarin, has Morgan (a Prarie Wolf Alpha) and Pyralis (a Durotar Tiger)

and my Blood Elf, Toryn, has Tocho (a Springpaw Linx) ...

The main reason I like to play Hunters is because of the pets! XD  

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

Johannes Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:35 am
I'm MM/SV spec so my pet doesn't do me much good in PvP. I had a cat till I decided to grind my last few lvls to get to outland. I picked up a gorilla in Un'goro for its thunderstomp rank 3.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:23 am
Gorillas hold good aggro I'll give you that, I just never found a use for them. I'm also PvP addicted too. Plus I'm BM. So my pet is like half the damage in PvP.  

Kiutogi

Mystiqe Rouge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:41 pm
i use ravangers....i have the poisnos one and i have a warp stalker (best pet in the world)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:35 am
At lvl 43 im gonna get King Bangladesh!! hes gonna own!  

WarSpark

kind heart12

Dapper Hunter

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:55 pm
ok my pets are random and all i have a ape from un'gro but i also have a tiger from winterspring but iam gonna be geting a ravger dropping my ape and then iam geting warp staker
ravger for pvp
warp for pve  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:54 am
I have a cat, and I suck at kiting so I tend to send my pet after ppl and some of them are idiots and they fight my pet, good for me. And I love how cats can detect some stealth ppl, rogues hate me. LoL  

Xxmusic_is_coolxX

Loyal2-1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:57 pm
I had the Un'Goro ape, but I kept him in the stables for instance soloing. Once I hit lvl 64, I trained a raptor from Stonetalon Mountains and I use it. DPS is off the charts with raptors. They make extremely good pets. But they can and will die easially. I have mend pet right next to all my other attack buttons. I had a cat simply because they are the most versatile of all, and for the longest time, I had a turtle from Tanaris XD. He ruled. But he didn't have turtle armor ;(. I've been hopping from pet to pet since I started, but now I have a raptor and I love him. Gorbachev is his name.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Im personally a beast master so my pet is my life.
I play a Dreanai Hunter female. I use a ravager, and because of WLK im going to be getting a devilsaur. Im not sure what other pets i want. I mainly PvP so my pet is my main source of damage, I just dance around my opponent and let my pet take um out. ninja  

Convertguy

Quix0tica

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:02 am
i have 3 nightsaber scorpin snapgaw  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:43 pm
I use on my orc hunter, who by the way I am looking for friends on WoW....I carry a croc, and a bear, along with using a bat.  

Demon_lord_of_Hades

xXRhinomanXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:22 am
i got one boar, a nightsaber, and a turtle with me night elf hunter.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:40 pm
I've recently udated a few of my pets

For my 72 Tauren Hunter I have Morgan still... he's my prairie wolf alpha and I have to say, I love him to bits... his survivablity is great ... and his damage is decent... I also have two cats ... A Frost Saber (Talc) and a Crag Stalker(Peirce) ...

My 60 Draenei hunter has her Nightsaber, Thane, still ... and a Ghostpaw Runner called Bevan

My 50 Blood Elf Hunter has Tocho, his springpaw lynx still ... and a Salvering Worg from SFK called Tala... Tala is pretty awesome ...
I find Cats and Wolves to be pretty useful ... I'd like to get an elite pet one of these days ... but meh ...I have to get my BM up first ... all of my hunters are BM and MM Hybrids  

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

LaKenzie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 pm
i only have 1, i dont like switching in between pets, shes my baby lol, a nightsaber named Damsel and shes SOOOO cute... i want a spirit beast really bad though =o but if i got one i still wouldnt release damsel i love her <3  
The Hunter's Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff