Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
Da chat stop Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:30 pm
Talk with your friends and make some new ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:02 pm
Wow. This sucks. Won't someone join me?  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Juggalo Style

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:27 pm
i will join you of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:31 pm
Yay. ~hugs~ Thank you.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:45 pm
You.... left me... alone...? ~sniffles~ All alone...... ~curls up~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:17 pm
~Hugs Jelly'man~ hey girl it will be ok.. he left all of us! ~huggles~  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:35 pm
~hugs back~ Yeah. It be sad.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:24 am
Hello all!  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:29 am
Hey. ~hugs~ What's up? They probably won't answer soon, they don't seem to be on much. ~sigh~  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:05 am
*hugs back* nothing new, I just discovered that I broke my phone charger so I had to borrow my sister's charger and now I'm sad......Anything up with you? I'm sorry they aren't on enough, anything I can do to make you feel better?  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:12 am
Thanks, but it's okay. I just have to go to Juggalo's thread while they're on and them they'll talk to me. They don't really come here, but they go there. Apparently I'm either not going hiking or we're leaving late, as my mom hasn't even woken up and we're supposed to be gone now, lol. It happens a lot. I'm fine, except I'm still procrastinating finishing Frankenstein, which I have to finish by tomarrow. lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:18 am
Whoa, how much more do you have to get done? Is leaving late really that much of a bad thing, you do get to sit here and talk to me, that has to be worth something, right? If you're sure about it, I would do something if you needed me to, but since you don't I shall remain inactive!

hmmmmm......I answered everything in the opposite order that you brought it up in.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:32 am
Lol, nice. Order is weird, and doesn't generally effect me. I think I have like 30 or 40 pages left at most. It's really boring.. but it's okay. I can finish it tonight if I need to. I'm just putting it off, lol. No. Leaving late isn't bad, I just find my mom annoying. She used to get reall pissed at my dad for not leaving at the time that was chosen to leave at. I don't really want to go at all, but I think it'd make her feel better. Lol. Thanks. That's nice of you. It just seems that we're not on at the same time much. Juggalo has a job now, and his time zone is probably closer to yours than mine.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:43 am
That's a bummer, I'm usually up that late but lately I've just been...tired. I'm sorry that you find your mother annoying, I don't spend time near my family for that reason, the only one of them that I can put up with on a regular basis is my sister. But since my Dad is out of town on a business trip with his wife I'm obliged to stay with my Mom and her Jerkass husband, in all honesty we cannot stand each other, at all! Shuppy is sorry that Fallen doesn't want to go at all, but sometimes it's just easier to do things to make other people happy, right? I'm going to try to be on more often at times that make sense for you to be on then, but I can make on guarantees.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:52 am
Lol, it's alright, don't be on at weird times for me. I change what times I'm on daily as I'm not really supposed to be on at all..
Hehe, you used 3rd person. Sweet.
Yeah, I only get along with my older brother, and when he's in a bad mood or stuborn, then no one. That's like have the time.. My dad lives next door, for now, but it's not like I can/want to go see him. That sucks. I'm sorry about family issues.
Ja, making others happy is sometimes best/easiest. My mom has gotten up and I might disappear without warning, though I'll try to post a good-bye, I can't promise it.

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff