Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
How Did You Find Out About Paramore? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DreamBeliever

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:01 pm
I first heard Paramore on youtube and fell in love with them. =]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:05 pm
i found out about them when i was browsing through iTunes like probably 2 years ago.

then i decided to give them a listen, and now here i am.

c:

heartache in stereo
Captain

Krysalid

Invisible Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:52 am
I actually own the discovery to this guild.

One day while posting on the Music Section I noticed a banner with a damn gorgeous girl with the hiar "on fire". Then I did a little research just to find out that she wasn't only good to the eyes but to the ears too, cuz damn she could sing!!!, and was a part of a even cooler band called Paramore.

Then it took me the rest of the morning to get the albums, watch the videos, and know all that there was there to know. The next step was of course join this fantastic guild wink

And that's pretty much my story...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:48 am
Well, I was actually browsing around in Youtube also, I watched an AMV with the song Pressure and I just had to check them out.

Berryxxx

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:44 pm
Krysalid
I actually own the discovery to this guild.

One day while posting on the Music Section I noticed a banner with a damn gorgeous girl with the hiar "on fire". Then I did a little research just to find out that she wasn't only good to the eyes but to the ears too, cuz damn she could sing!!!, and was a part of a even cooler band called Paramore.

Then it took me the rest of the morning to get the albums, watch the videos, and know all that there was there to know. The next step was of course join this fantastic guild wink

And that's pretty much my story...

i never knew seeing a banner in someone's sig could make such a difference in someone's life.

0:

haha.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:22 am
i first saw their vid on mtv , misery business
at first i didnt like the song but as i heard it over again i fell in love wit them  

ninja_japan55

candiibee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:26 pm
when i was browsing some artists in purevolume.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:07 am
I actually found Paramore through Gaia. Someone had the Misery Business video on their profile... I looked up more of their songs, and I was hooked.  

Migi Hidari

Lunaislostinspace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:22 pm
IT WAS IN 2005 my friend had their song on a mixed tape alot of us kids in nashville were in shocked that they were from franklin, Tennessee we were so happy and I have been a friend since.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:51 pm
I was watching MTV on day and I was watching music videos and the video Misery Bussiness and when I heard it I fell in love now I go on youtube and listen to other songs  

SparklyKittyDong

Sparkly Donator

I Poot Lime Green Chaos

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:42 am
5 minutes after my friend said that she hated Paramore, i herd them on her car radio and i knew that i had to have their CD cuz Misery Buesness was just, such a new and inspiring sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:19 pm
I was watching that "You Autta Know" thing on MTV one day and saw a girl with red hair, four guys, and they were ALL WET!( a clip from the pressure vid).

Then I went to Philidelphia a while later and walked into this place called Tower Records and saw their cd in the Warped Tour section and was like "Aren't these the people with the pressure song or something?" and bought the Cd. I listened to the cd my entire trip and WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE PRESSURE THING!  

GirlWithaRoseInHerNee

rainbow-starz XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:37 am
Hmm..

I heard my brother listening to Paramore..
And I was liek WOAHH WHO'S THAT? ;D

So yeah..
I listened to more Paramore songsss
And then I loved them 8D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:57 am
User Image

I saw the Emergency vid on Kerrang! tv, and I was like....WOW! User Image

User Image

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:46 am
The Sims 2. XD

My friend & I were flicking through the music channels one day and Pressure came on and I was like OMFGZZ Isn't that the song on The Sims 2? And we were all like, YAY! And.. yeah.

That's how I found out about them. ;DD

the Hayley Williams guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces