Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:41 pm
i was just looking around on gaia lately and i thought up this game. i dont think its been done before so i thought i would make it. Heres how you play:

1. you basically ask a question stating around the fact that this makes you a noob or not (preferably resident evil)

2. the next person answers the question and then he or she could make up a whole new question if they wanted to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:43 pm
ok ill go first...

does it make you a noob if you havent seen the third resident evil movie?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:09 pm
Well, I was gonna close this thread, but then I guess I'll leave it open. But in that case, it must pertain only to Resident Evil. MAYBE to Zombies, Horror, Genetics, or any general subject that is present in Resident Evil. But nothing specific unless it's Resident Evil.

So, to answer the above: Only if you knock it. If you b***h about it, and you haven't seen it, then yes. You're a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you refer to Shotgun ammo as, "Bullets"?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I was gonna close this thread, but then I guess I'll leave it open. But in that case, it must pertain only to Resident Evil. MAYBE to Zombies, Horror, Genetics, or any general subject that is present in Resident Evil. But nothing specific unless it's Resident Evil.

So, to answer the above: Only if you knock it. If you b***h about it, and you haven't seen it, then yes. You're a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you refer to Shotgun ammo as, "Bullets"?

Too a degree, since bullets and shells are about as different as it gets.
Does it make you a n00b if you don't know who Sherri Birkin is?
(I argued with my cousin about this for awhile)

Fury of Jude

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:25 pm
Yes. Because Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3 are crucial installments of Resident Evil. And I personally don't think anyone should be allowed to play the later installments until they've played those three, or at least played one of them and thoroughly studied the story line of the others.

Does it make you a noob if you think Nemesis is a G-Virus creature?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:46 pm
Considering Nemesis was made with a parasite sort of thing and not a virus. Yes...yes it does

does it make you a noob if you blow yourself up in Re3 (barrels) by 'accident'  

Ivory Lie

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
And I personally don't think anyone should be allowed to play the later installments until they've played those three,

Nobody should be allowed to play RE4 regardless. razz

As for the question, yes it does. Jill is too badass to blow herself up and die, so only a lesser being (a n00b) could do it.

Does it make you a n00b if you think Wesker isn't cool? *can't wait to see if Bio answers first* xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:38 pm
Yes. Yes it does. Simply because if you don't think Wesker is cool, then you probably:

A. Only played Umbrella Chronicles, where, yes, he was very uncool.
or
B. Prefer pretty boys like Leon.

Either way, you're a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you own a leather jacket JUST like Leon's?  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:53 pm
No it doesn't, because that jacket is the best thing about RE4.

Does it make you a noob if you STILL get owned by the Nyx (final boss) in Outbreak File 2, even after you have played the game for over 100 hours? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:57 pm
No, because you could have played 99 hours of other missions, and only play against NYX once.

Does it make you a noob if you consider the enemies in RE4 zombies?  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No, because you could have played 99 hours of other missions, and only play against NYX once.

Does it make you a noob if you consider the enemies in RE4 zombies?

Guess I should of been more specific.
I've fought the Nyx countless times. emo

Anyway, yes, you would have to be the biggest RE noob around to think they are zombies.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:02 pm
You forgot to ask the next question. ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:37 pm
Oh, darn it! Sorry. sweatdrop

Does it make you a noob if you believe Cindy to be the most awesomest RE character around? (Also guilty of this)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:00 pm
Well, you might be the exception, but if a person thinks that Cindy is the best RE character, then chances are, they haven't played RE1 or 2, and don't know anything about Jill or Claire. Therefore, yes, they are a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you play RE2 and you refer to Leon's handgun as 'Matilda'?  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:08 pm
I'm not the only RE fan who has seen every female and thinks Cindy is the best, but okay. >_>

And it depends, if they are talking about the normal handgun then that makes them a noob and an idiot, but if they mean the customized version of it, then it could be correct.

Does it make you a noob if you think Nemesis stores drugs in his trenchcoat?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff