Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:05 pm
So they say a dream is a wish your heart makes. If that is so my heart has some very strange wishes...

Anyway, this thread is more to soothe my tormented soul into at least believing I'm not the only fangirl out there who dreams of anime characters than anything. stare At least, I hope I'm not...

So anyone had any Tanemura Arina related dreams? I've had one of those Chiaki/Sakataki look-a-likes appear in mine. I was dating him or something, though I don't think I was ever actually with him in the dream. I was talking with the ghosts of his dead family (think Tamahome's past from Fushigi Yuugi. That's sort of what happened). He was actually off in a battle which the alarm clock interrupted with several other people. I think he was actually a shinigami, cause he was wearing the Bleach-esque shinigami clothes...

I know. I've a very, very sad and pathetic person. Please tell me I'm not the only one?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:19 am
I did have a dream of anime charaters but not tanemura arina charecters,i dreamt that i was Sakura kinomoto from card captor sakura,i was saving a friend who was gonna fall down from a tree so i used the float card to save him but i should have used the windy right?I always have strange dreams,so you're not the only one  

Lavender Claire

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:39 am
I had a dream I was Meroko...Yep. I don't really remember it as much but I remember looking in a mirror (in my dream) and having pink hair with bunny ears, along with a Meroko anime-outifit. And, I was in Mitsuki's bedroom. o.O

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:02 am
I have really strange dreams. Once a long time ago I dreamt that I was a character in Sailor Moon. And then one time I dreamed I was in Yu-Gi-Oh! which is really strange since I don't even like the series (it scares me). But besides that, I really don't have anime dreams. But sometimes I do dream about my own characters or things that happen in my stories (if you didn't know, I write fantasy stories and crap like that).  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:50 pm
Well, this makes me feel slightly better. I don't dream of my own characters, but several have started out as dreams... xd I have had some really strange combinations in my anime dreams though. Gundam Wing and the Spanish Inquisition, Final Fantasy VIII and Ronin Warriors, Weiss, Mercedes Lackey's Alta, Final Fantasy VIII (they come in a lot, for some weird reason...) and Fullmetal Alchemist... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:59 pm
Karren Hilary.
I had a dream I was Meroko...Yep. I don't really remember it as much but I remember looking in a mirror (in my dream) and having pink hair with bunny ears, along with a Meroko anime-outifit. And, I was in Mitsuki's bedroom. o.O

I too drempt I was Meroko.....>>; Ever since I read the manga series and saw the anime! Except I was wearning the manga outfit,all black and stuff....but it was weird because it was like a cross between the manga and anime... sweatdrop I am weird...and I like Meroko! -is my favorite character,hence my outfit-  

Ramtasma

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:53 pm
Yeah...i did have one with Izumi, figures rolleyes but anyway, i think we were just like...there. i dont remember. lol xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:25 pm
Some dreams are not wishes your heart makes but they can also be premonitions that the future holds that are some time hidden in puzzle like form.

Then there are dreams that are off of the last thing you were thinking about before you went to bed.  

PrincessRyoko

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:47 pm
PrincessRyoko
Some dreams are not wishes your heart makes but they can also be premonitions that the future holds that are some time hidden in puzzle like form.

Then there are dreams that are off of the last thing you were thinking about before you went to bed.

Alright. That first thing is even scarier, knowing my dreams. xd

And the second part... Why do Final Fantasy VIII characters keep showing up then? Even when I haven't played the game in like forever... They're like my stock characters to my subconscious or something. Oh, we need someone over here, so why not have Squall or Rinoa... sweatdrop

Some of it though... Yeah, the Sakataki/Chiaki clone was mixed with Bleach. That I can see clearly. Some of it though, it's just so off the wall. But then, you could say the same thing about me...

Kaze, I can't think of why Izumi would be in your dream. Honestly, I know how much you really just can't stand the guy. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:23 am
I don't think I've ever had a Tanemura Arina related dream, but I have had lots of fantasy related ones. They give me good ideas for stories. biggrin Oh, I did have a dream with Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi in it, but the setting was a fantasy kingdom. My dreams are usually contain people I know.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Noir_Miko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:31 am
One time I dreamed I was Mitsuki sining. And another time I dreamed I met Takuto. That was the best dream I ever had. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:02 pm
I dream of singing with Mitszuki in front of all these people. It was so wonderful. Because then Takuto gave us wings during the perfomance( he looked hot 4laugh ).  

Toharo

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:27 pm
Noir_Miko
One time I dreamed I was Mitsuki sining. And another time I dreamed I met Takuto. That was the best dream I ever had. ^_^
I want to meet Takuto...in my dream. <3 xD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:02 pm
I've had some anime and J-rock dreams a few times before. They're all weird, especially my J-rock ones. Once I even dreamt of a Resident Evil/Inuyasha crossover one. That was so awesome. XD

But I don't think I even dreamt any Tanemura dreams...yet. When I do, it'll be so freakin' bizzare, that's for sure.

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:04 am
Well, I had a couple of dreams that are Tanemura Arina related but the first one I had was with Takuto. I was sitting in my room watching tv and he came out of it. He started talking to me and gave me a box with a ribbon inside. Thats all I can remember but I like it. >__<;;  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff