Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply The Official Skillet Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfTeeth-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:37 pm
In this thread, you can introduce yourself. You can say anything you want. Likes, dislikes, music, hobbies, pets...anything. Just be nice.
I'll start.

Hi, I'm NickelbackNerd Xx-SkilletAddict-xX. I live somewhere on this earth. I love Skillet. They're my favourite band. I saw them at Winter Jam recently and they rocked! My favourite member of the band is John Cooper, but, I love everyone else, too.
I have a dog named Alice after Alice in Chains. I feed fed two stray cats named Benji and Selena. I feed 2 stray cats named Tiffany and Korey. ^^ The kitty Korey, loves me. she follows me up the stairs. <3 I love animals. heart I read alot...like ALOT. I love writing, and drawing. =] And I love listening to Skillet. I listen to them 24/7. heart heart

See, that's easy.

Now introduce yourselves.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:33 pm
i'm Raine, i also live on earth (the USA, to be precise). i love music. im constantly listening to my iPod. i listen to almost all music other than rap (except for bands like TobyMac and KJ52). my favorite band in the whole world is Skillet. ( whee ) i also saw them at Winter Jam and i'm going to see them at the Heaven Fest. i have a skillet tank top (as if that matters, but i wear it more than any other shirt i own X3) i have a cocker spaniel named Mollie and two kitten brothers named Devin and Smudge. Devin is all black and he has the bad habit of drinking out of the toilet (you would think its my dog that does that) and Smudge is just funny. he is black with a white belly and paws, and a crooked tail (the kittens are part manx (the cats with no tail) so sometimes they have weird tails) and he loves to eat strawberries. I also love animals. aaaaand... i talk a lot neutral obviousally  

xxxxxbyexxxxxxxxxx

Aiole

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:22 pm
hi im danie smile
i like a lot of bands but skillet has to be one of my faves.
i have a crush on john cooper
haha
anywayssss... ya my life is good in the us of a. BETCHES.
:B
i have a doggy named einstein.
i love art.
i love veggie food.
i am a veggie.
SO STFU haha
wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:14 pm
I'm BRIGHTEYESBLACK obviously...

I'm in High school and I live in the US also..somewhere... smile
I have a cat that I love dearly! I listen to all types of music and I love rocking out in my car. I love to make people laugh and be around a bunch of different people. Yep...thats me....  

BRIGHTEYESBLACK

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:12 pm
Hello smile I live somewhere as well, I'm busy in highschool being a senior and stuff, I dislike ketchup as well as jell-o. Skillet intrigues me though I know embarassingly little about them. I'm going to delve into this band through this guild and hopefully fall in love. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:10 pm
my names banie_panhead(as you can see,lol).in case you're wondering about why my name has the word panhead in it,well...skillet.rofl!skillet is my favorite band.i have a major crush on john cooper.my favorite skillet song is comatose,and my favorite song on the collide album is forsaken.i also like the bands flyleaf,fall out boy,paramore,three days grace,evanescence,and a lot more.i've also been to 3 skillet concerts!  

bandie_panhead

The Dissouled

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:45 pm
Hello! My name is The Dissouled
I live...in...ummm...a boxular shaped thingy
I am a very outgoing person
I love Christian Music and Evanescence
I love all food, tofu is not counted as food though
I am an open christian and never try to be mean unless it is absalutely necissary.
I like to talk alot and hate the following...Preps...Liers...Gays who hit on me...people who accuse others when they arnt sure if that person did it(Caugh...Animagus5...Coagh)...and noobs who beg for money.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:27 pm
Hello, I am..well, a not too recent addition to Gaia now, but I am a rather recent addition to this guild. I am Something_Worth_Dying_For, and I have eleven toes. 3nodding
Okay, so that's not true, but it's a real interesting conversation starter.
While Skillet is not my favorite band, I do appreciate their music very much. My favorite band, at the moment, is Rise Against.  

Windows_of_Sky_Blue

gash3s

9,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:23 am
hi I'm bloodyvampiremaiden but u can cool me blood ^^ i love skillet
i have a cat named blanco
i am 17 and i love drawing rocking out, i cant live with out my Mp3. i read alot and.... i loves anime ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:36 am
Hi, I'm Sam, I'm 20 and I live in northern WV. I'm a college student, and Skillet is my absolute favorite band. I actually got to meet them at a concert about two years ago, and got pictures and autographs and everything!
Ok, aside from that, I read like crazy and love to write, I have a puppy named Steele and a rat named Indi (after Indiana Jones... but she's a girl). And... I practice Tae Kwon Do. Anything else, just ask!  

Samara_Lin

iPurpleRose

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:24 pm
Hello Panheads xD

Skillet is my newest favorite group! And I love them! Ben Kasica is my fav because he can rock out on that guitar like noo other!
I own three cats, one named Bobby, Butterball, and Blackie.
I own a Hamster named, PomPom.
I might get a job this week! woo!
I'm 16, and I do not have my permit.
I've been doing Gaiaonline for about 1 yr.
I have 8 members in my family. 7 girls, one boy.
I like fantasy stuff, I am writing a book.
my hobbies are:
Writing
Drawing
Playing Videogames
Listening to music
Mowing my lawn
Watching Scrubs.

I love to read too.

I'm joining Choir this year, so that will be fun. I love summer, but I love fall.
I like curious George, hes my rolemodel! hehehaha!

My favorite Genre of Music, is Rock. (christian)

I do not like metal, its annoying (you know, the music)

I am a dirty blonde, with greenish hazel eyes. I'm tall.
I play softball, volleyball, and Basketball. and kickball.

Peace out!

~Midna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:17 pm
Hey I'm Krista, I love skillet!! razz I'm going to see them at the Sonshine Festival in July!! biggrin I love to write, in fact I am writing a book right now. Um, my favorite color is purple!! You will find that anything mentioned with purple I will want!! razz I have two dogs one named Charlie and the other Lovey. I also have fish!!! biggrin razz I want to have a kitty soo much but my sister and my dad are allergic... By the way I have 2 siblings one sister and one brother. My sister is 2 years away from me and my brother is 4 years apart. Well, I guess that pretty much sums it up. mrgreen  

iamnotyourwife

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:00 pm
hi hi my names sira i love Skillet, saddly they are only my 2nd favorite band but just barely. I love God (imma catholic got a prob with that deal with it) anime. books music. i just got to see skillet at red letter rock fest 08 in snyter texas and i've now for the first time lost my voice. But i dont care id do over again. ummmmm got any questions for me feel free to ask  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:33 pm
hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! im well read my username im 2 laZ to tell u
i luv skillet
reading
the pooter(cumpooter)
and the best has been saved for last God  

Barrenon

xXThe KelsinatorXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:23 pm
Hey I'm Kelsey. I love to play volleyball! Its the only sport I do really good at. I like to read sometimes but I get too restless to be able to for long. I don't watch too much TV since there's harldy anything on it that I enjoy.

Skillet is my favorite band. Sadly, I only own two of their CDs but I plan on changing that the next time i go shopping. I also like Relient K, Linkin Park, and other similar bands.

I've been to a Skillet concert and i loved it! I really want to go to more but my parents aren't going to drive more than and hour to get me there and I live in the country so I'm out of luck sad

BUT, once I get money (and a car) I plan on taking a roadtrip with some of my fellow panheads and hitting every concert we can. biggrin  
The Official Skillet Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff