Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Fade Away [OPEN! :] ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?! NO PROFILES!?!?! O:<
  Yeah. :]
  T^T That's retarded.
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:25 pm
People's exsistance are fading away.Why?

No one knows.

Once a person fades, everyone has forgotten about that person completely except the last person who had contact with him/her. Their entire being is erased,and many people who have seen someone "Fade" most likely are put into an insane assylum because no one believes their story. Parents forget about their children,and all evidence that they had ever had a child is gone. Photos, memories, writings, drawings, everything.

Once a person fades.

They are more than just dead.

At this rate... Soon everyone will fade. And the world will be empty.
--
[No profiles, just start posting AND BE DESCRIPTIVE!!!!! O:< ]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:38 pm
[[FIRST POST!]]

Noriko woke up in her old run-down apartment. It was dark.
"Nii-san!" She called. No response.
She got up and wakled into the kitchen.
"Nii-san?" She called again. She say him on the floor in the living room. His eyes were white.
"Nii-san! Nii-san!" She shook his body. Her brother reached his hand out to her. He grabbed her hair and started pulling. Noriko shrieked.
"NII-SAN!!" She screamed. Her brother's skin turned translucent and everything on his body became white. Noriko struggled free from her brother's grasp and fell against the wall, 3 feet away. She watched in fear and panic as her brother faded into nothing. The last thing his white eyes saw was Noriko.
Frantically Noriko grabbed the phone on the table next to her. She dialed her mother's cell.

"Mom?!?!" She said.
"Yes Noriko. I'm at work right now honey." Her mother said.
"Mom...Nii-san! He's...He's gone! I don't know what happened!!!" Noriko said.
Her mother knit her brows in confusion.
"Noriko..You don't have a brother. I've never had a son. What are you talking about?"

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:52 pm
[[Nice first post, but what I had imagined is that they just disappear. Like, if you were talking to them, then they're gone. Just like that, but I guess whichever way people want is good. :] ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:17 pm
Fuyu's white eyes darkened. The rain outside her window was harder than it usually was. She sighed, knowing that rain was no weather to be playing around in. With her face pressed against the cold window, if felt as though it was raining on her. There was a sudden knock on the room of her door as the someone who knocked entered. She spun around, smiling.

"Hey there, Fuyu-Chan. How's about we go and see a movie?"

Fuyu nodded at her dad's proposal, she ran towards him, hugging his waist. He smiled and ruffled her hair. "I take that as a yes?"

"Yes, Papa! Yes!" She squeeled happily. Fuyu was a six-year-old girl who was just going into first-grade. It was pretty early in the year, early March, and the rain wouldn't stop coming. Being a lively, outdoorsy child, Fuyu loved the sun.

Fuyu came from a reasonably wealthy family, and they had a small car parked in their garage. Because her father was cautious, Fuyu always sat in the back seat. Her father, of course, was the one driving. Her father was driving carefully as they exited the garage. Fuyu was strapped in tightly and with her head resting against the window once more, she soon fell asleep. Her father smiled, looking behind him for a moment as the car moved into the street.

His eyes veered back onto the road.

"Hey, girl, what happened?!" It was a man's voice, but Fuyu could tell it wasn't her father's. Her white eyes shot open and darted around. Her arms hurt, and when her eyes darted down to look at them, they were bleeding. Glass was lodged into her arms. She shreiked uncontrolably.
"Hey! Hey!! Calm down!" The man's voice said, his hands were on her shoulders. "Why were you in the car by yourself?"

Fuyu calmed down a bit, staring at the man. "Huh? My Papa was driving, I was in the backseat..."

"I'm sorry, kid, but there was no one in the front seat. It didn't even look like anyone even tried to break free. You're lucky you're alive. The car's totaled[sp?]"

Fuyu's eyes shrank. "W--what do you mean?!" She cried, tears already streaming.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Fayte-lee Lang waled through the rain. She told no one. The last kiss from her lover. During a kiss! Vanished!?! Her long dark raven hair was soaked and looked as if it were going to touch the ground, it was hitting the back of her legs. She had no more tears to cry it seemed like the sky was doing it for her. She was soaked and wearing a blood red trench coat. She wore a tank top and a dark red skirt. With thigh high boots. Her jade green eyes glowed in the night along with her tanned skin. It would soon turn pale, she wasn't outside much anymore. She saw the accident first hand. She couldn't stop it. A man was there first. She was there second. She looked at the kid full of glass. And scared. She bent down almost to the kids level. "you need to see a doctor little one." She looked at the man. "you have a car?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:48 pm
The man blinked, "Uh," He said with hesitation, realizing that someone else was here as well. "Yeah, it's over there..." He said, pointing with one hand to his small Smartcar, that had comfortable room enough for two, but there was always room for someone who wanted to squish a bit; Fuyu would be easy to wedge into the car without hurting her. The man scooped up the bleeding child into his arms and made his way over to the car. "You can help, please?" The man said rather nervously, not wanting to come into a hospital with a wounded child and be stared at for something he had no part in. He carefully placed Fuyu in the "back chair", which really wasn't a chair at all, but more of an extra space that wasn't considered a part of the trunk. He got into the small lime green car that was reasonably gaudy but adorable at the same time and twisted the key swiftly, the engine revving. "C'mon," He urged, patting the passenger seat with the palm of his other hand.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:05 pm
Fayte nodded and sat got inside the car with ease. She shut the door behind her and looked over at the small girl. "Well at least your still here..." She kinda figured out what had happened. Was her dad like Faytes lover? Vanished... Out of nowhere?  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:29 pm
Maik ran down the street in the dark, his eyes open and his lungs ready to burst, his mother, his father and his sister had all dissapeared right before his eyes, he looked at the photos that hung on the wall and they were all blank, exept the ones with him in them, his family had dissapeared and he had ran out of the house screaming. He had been runing for hours but he just couldnt stop himself, and now he was miles away from home and runing through the night not knowing where he was or where he was going. His long black hair hung around his shoulders and clung to his face, his torn jeans whiped around his bloodied bare feet.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

YouDieQuick

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:59 pm
It was white, a deep feeling a white had begin to compose his soul. He was ever shifting, ever changing, he became words, and photographs of a life he could not remember. Some asked him politely, "Will you seat table four?" A woman yelled, "Nii-san, you good for nothing, what if mom and dad leave each other... Where will we go?" He began to loose feeling, that he was actually a "he".

The mind began thinking in "Its". It weaved itself through the whiteness. A white soul bending and breaking and being formed into a little sphere. Invisible hands pressed it till it started shining a light blue color. It was flattened and stretched. Fully aware of it situation without feeling a thing. Until it was drawn into a body, with hands a fingers vaguely familiar.

It was cracked open and all the contents spilled out liquid pink. It had a metallic sheen that reflected an illusory twilight. The liquid was twisted and shaped into an orb that was tossed back into it's essence. The "It" knew it was a "he".

The whiteness started shifting and warping. Black tar rolled in from the skies and painted a street. A lime green car burst into the reality. His mind was numb, his hands felt the feeling of warmth. Suddenly, everything distant came crashing into his conscious. He coughed... blood. Blood that spattered into incomprehensible symbols on the road which he was kneeling on. But he read as if it was second nature, "Indus..."

He traced the calligraphy with his finger, until his sense felt the slight zephyr, until his mind searched for things more than a name. Stark naked, his back coiled with his knees to his chest he whispered, "What the hell am I?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:57 pm
[[ O: WOAH. Nice enterances, you two. I don't know if I can do anything with you guys right now, but I'm sure at some point our characters will meet. C: ]]

The man chucked slightly as he twisted the car key to start the ignition. It roared slightly, and the small car sped off to the nearest hospital, both Fayte and Fuyu as his passengers. [[I'm going to give the man a name.]]
"The name's Yamashita," The man addressed himself, keeping both eyes on the road, and turned smoothly, cautious of the traffic and the ever-shifting traffic lights. "You can call me Kureno, if you want, though. Things have happened...Too many things...I prefer Kureno, if you don't mind." For a breif second, he looked at the rear view mirror and smiled lightly at the bleeding Fuyu, who despite all of her pain and raging insides, seemed quite serene. Her white hair was a little messy, and her white dress was soiled with her red blood. It was spattered all over; invisible fragments of glass embed themselves in her small, frail arms.

Saved another one...? A voice inside of his head spoke with gentleness, and even added a small laugh at the end. He thought nothing, knowing that small but audiable voice all too well. It was his wife's. "You're a miricle, you know that?" She'd always say with a happy voice, in midst of giggling like a child. They were married for six months when she vannished. Everything that had once belonged to her didn't exist. When he woke up the next morning, her warm body wasn't beside his. In fact, even the space where she slept was frigid cold. All photos, all memories, even the marriage certificate--all gone. They had never existed.

Kayako. That was her name. Kayako Yamashita.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:28 pm
She looked from the kid to the man who called himself Kureno. She was blank a moment. "Mine is Fayte-Lee Lang. You can jus call me Fayte." She forced a smile and looked back at the kid. "how you doin little one?" Her eyes were soft. She could only imagine what it felt like to lose family. She turned around to lean against the seat and sighed "how long till the hospital?" She looked over at Kureno lazily. "I'm sorry... I'm making your seat soaking wet." She smiled a bit  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:11 pm
"Ofelia... De La Cruz?" A nurse working in the free clinic portion of the hospital stood by an open door, looking for the next patient on the long list of those without health insurance. A young woman of hispanic heritage rose from a wooden chair; the old bit of furniture groaning with the change of weight. Bloodied towels were wrapped around her hands, hiding whatever ailed her from view. Dark brown hair matted from the rain, hung in rat tails about her shoulders. As a result, the black cotton of her shirt became wet and clung to her almond skin. The bottoms of her jeans and her New Balance sneakers squished with every step taken towards the nurse.

"One of our doctors will see you now. Follow me." Together the two females traversed the long, narrow hallway. The nurse took every turn sharply, knowing the path by heart. Ofelia had to react quickly or else become lost in the vast maze. Eventually they reached a vacant office decorated with dinosaurs and cavemen.

"Sorry about the wallpaper. All the adult rooms are filled so we had to begin using the pediatric department..." Ofelia gave a halfhearted shrug. "Well... The doctor will be in shortly."

Nearly an hour, a tall, gruff, tired looking man entered the room. Horn rimmed glasses sloped down his nose, revealing the numerous bags under his eyes. 5 O'clock shadow coated his chin and cheeks, being almost long enough to earn beard status. After asking the usual mass of questions, he deemed her worthy of his attentions.

"Remove the towels please." Ofelia stared blankly at him. An awkward silence was broken by his annoyed sigh as he begrudginly unraveled the terry cloth. Beneath the ominously red material lay a terrain of torn skin, shattered glass and coagulated blood.

"How did this happen?" The man didn't even look at her as he awaited her response.

"I put my hands out to stop my front door from closing and they glass window broke." A lie, but it was an explanation to write on her file, so he believed it. Besides, what did he care if the glass came from massacred picture frames? That's right. He didn't.

"How's your pain threshold?" For this question, he did look at her. His hazel eyes fell directly upon her chocolate orbs in an unreadable stare.

"Pretty high... Why?"

"Pulling out all these slivers of glass is going to hurt." He flashed a sadistic smirk before reaching for the tweezers.

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:52 pm
[[ >_< EEEEE. Painfull. D: I'll post sometime. :3]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:11 am
[[woooaaahhh, guys this is like... making my soul break...]]

Sakuya rammed the white padded wall again, kicking and screaming, she glared at the single camera in the small cube-like room.
"I'M NOT CRAZY!" she shouted at it, "HE JUST DISAPPEARED!!! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" the intercom clicked on.
"Miss Sakuya, it is not at all possible for people to "just disappear". And looking at your records and explenations from the orphanage head-lady, it seems you never had a little brother. In conclusion, how can someone who was never there dis--"
"SHUT UP!" she roared, flinging a pillow at it. "LET ME OUT!" Her ice blue eyes looked as if they could see right into your soul, oh, how she wished she could rip that camera out of that wall. She slid to the floor, short red bangs covering her tears. Again she pulled out a slip of paper from her pocket. There was her mom, her dad (dead for three years) and her, but no Kyo. As he disappeared form in front of her he had disappeared from the picture, his childish six-year-old drawings were gone as well. "Please..." she whispered, knowing no one could hear her. "Please... why did you take away the only thing I had left?" Looking up at the camera again she made a decision. That thing is coming out of the wall... and I'm getting out...

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:48 pm
[[I love me a good sad story. biggrin Sorry for being a turd and not posting. My mind has attacked me. D; ]]

Kureno nodded, " It's alright...The hospital is just around the corner...Ah! Here we are, Fayte, will you help me with Fuyu?" Kureno parked the car in an unoccupied parking space and opened the car door, opening the door beside his to help lift Fuyu. Fayte exited as well, aiding Kureno in any possible way. [[Sorry for controling your character! >_<]] They both entered and filled out monotonous paper work as Fuyu was rushed into the OR for immediate surgery.

"Neither of us are Fuyu's parents. We just picked up a bleeding kid and took her to the hospital." Kureno added, bowing. "I'll answer any questions you want me to." Hoping to convince the front desk women that he was no child abuser.

"...Great, I don't care. You're not going to see her because you're not family. So just wait there." She pointed with a long finger nail to a cluster of white thin cushioned chairs leaning against the wall. Both Kureno and Fayte took a seat.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games