Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old ((do not do anything yet)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:35 pm
Apply for Demons here, price for demons will be determined later depending on each individual beast

One Tail (Ichibi), Shukaku

User Image

Japanese Myth Appearance: A species of Tanuki, Yellow body
Ability: Sandstorms, has the control of Wind and Sand manipulation.
Bijuu Strength Ranking: 8th
Bijuu Chakra/Stamina Ranking: 9th
Symbolic Element: Wind (God of Wind)
Origin / Discovered in: Nara Desert
Personal Notes: Shukaku is represented as the reincarnation of a Sand Priest in the series (which would be the poor guy transformed by the Sand and Wind.)
Jinchuuriki: Death_God_Mito
price: ( paid 3k)

Two Tail (Nibi), Nekomata

User Image

Japanese Myth Appearance: A species of two tails black cat, with slightly more pointed ears and bigger canines.
Ability: Death; may control deceased person's spirits (May be related to Gaara) as well as different dark beasts
Bijuu Strength Ranking: 4th
Bijuu Chakra/Stamina Ranking: 8th
Symbolic Element: Darkness (God of Darkness)
Origin / Discovered in: Hokkaido’s “Forest of Devils” (Different of Forest of Death)
Personal Notes: This better have had a female Jinchuuriki.
Jinchuuriki: Demon Slayer Wasuken
price: 11k

Three Tails (Sanbi),
Isonade

User Image

Japanese Myth Appearance: A big shark/fish(?) with 3 tails and 3 fins. Has a dark blue body color, is attracted by blood (like all sharks); has a personal servant, a small fish named Samehada, as shown above, that is responsible to help Isonade absorb and digest Chakra in 5 times his original capacity.
Ability: Generic water powers, can control the currents of water.
Bijuu Strength Ranking: 6th
Bijuu Chakra/Stamina Ranking: 7th
Symbolic Element: Water (God of Water)
Origin / Discovered in: Four Nanju Country Islands - Yawagawa Sea Area (*COUGH*Nanju is Kisame's Akatsuki Rank*COUGH*)
Personal notes: Well, if this bijuu doesn’t scream KISAME to you, then this note is indeed useful. The Samehada connection is frightening (absorbs chakra), but there can be more about it, explaining WHY Kisame’s chakra reserve is SO big (as being the biggest in Akatsuki).
Jinchuuriki: Hector rouge
Cost: 8k

Four Tails (Yonbi),
Sokou

User Image

Japanese Myth Appearance: A four-tailed Rooster / Snake mixture. The lower part of the body is a Snake, while the upper part is a Rooster. Crawls instead of walking (Just like desert scorpions *COUGH*Hiruko!Sasori*COUGH*). Most of the body parts have an orange tone. Lives in the mount Fuji.
Ability: Controls poison, poisonous gas, venoms, and so on.
Bijuu Strength Ranking: 9th
Bijuu Chakra/Stamina Ranking: 6th
Symbolic Element: Poison
Origin / Discovered in: Close to Tokyo, Mount Fuji.
Personal notes: Well, it indeed makes you remember of Sasori. Just a little.
Jinchuuriki:havockboy
price: 7k

Five Tails (Gobi),
Houkou

User Image

Japanese Myth Appearance: A species of dog, with 5 long tails. Has a white coloured body. Each of the tails possess one of the five elemental powers, that used simultaneously can cause a big earthquake.
Ability: Attacking using mixture of elements; Houkou is skilled in each kind of element ability, and can also create instantaneously each kind of natural disaster.
Bijuu Strength Ranking: 3rd
Bijuu Chakra/Stamina Ranking: 5th
Symbolic Element: Illusion (Being the god of Illusions)
Origin / Discovered in: Near one of Kyushu’s volcanoes (Akase Lava Volcano, probably)
Jinchuuriki:Kit the Philosipher
price: 15k

6 Tails (Rokubi),
Raijuu

User Image

Japanese Myth Appearance: A species of weasel with golden yellow fur. The whole body’s fur grows upright. Its six tails take a lightning shape, (unlike the crappy image I have, but it’s the closest to the legend) just like the ancient God of Thunder.
Ability: Fire caused by lightning, Lightning Thunder, Lightning bolts, Lightning elemental magic arts; Raijuu may also fly about as a ball of lightning / fire.
Bijuu Strength Ranking: 5th
Bijuu Chakra/Stamina Ranking: 4th
Symbolic Element: Lightning (God of Lightning)
Origin / Discovered in: Underground the Thunder Shrine in a town in Kyoto
Personal notes: If this is right and we go by speculation, then could Kakashi have battled with the Raijuu jinchuuriki before? Raijuu also resembles the Pokemon Raikou.
Jinchuuriki: bb3000ae
price: 12k

Shichibi (Seven Tails), Kaku

User Image

Japanese Myth Appearance: Kaku is the smallest Bijuu. It has a blue color, and is good at using clay camouflage. Kaku is very difficult to bump into.
Ability: Transformation (Henge), Clay, Earth elemental magic arts
Bijuu Strength Ranking: 7th
Bijuu Chakra/Stamina Ranking: 3rd
Symbolic Element: Earth (God of Earth)
Origin / Discovered in: Underground Sacrificial Altar in the Nagoya outskirts
Personal notes: Resembles Deidara pretty well.
Jinchuuriki: Marquis
price: 5k

Eight Tails (Hachibi),
Yamata no Orochi

User Image

Japanese Myth Appearance: A super Snake of Eight heads and Eight tails, attached to a single body. Has a deep brown color. It definitely is the biggest bijuu - the lenghth of it is over eight mountains. Originally, it was weaker than Houkou and Nekomata; however, that was 1000 years before a brave warrior tried defeating it with the Kusanagi no Tsurugi. In the process, the sword’s power is absorbed instead by Yamata no Orochi, thus greatly expanding his power. He continues though to be able to use freely the sword in his belly.
Ability: The legendary sword: Kusanagi no Tsurugi; summoning of evil spirits
Bijuu Strength Ranking: 2nd
Bijuu Chakra/Stamina Ranking: 2nd
Symbolic Element: Devil
Origin / Discovered in: An old battlefield in Osaka
Personal notes: Now, everyone knows this one resembles Orochimaru, but what I like is the “Yagami genius” legend, which OF COURSE screams Sasuke.
Jinchuuriki:Anguish The Avenger
Price: 15k

Nine Tails (Kyuubi),
Kyuubi no Youko

User Image

Japanese Myth Appearance: Kyuubi no Youko is the strongest (S Level) Bijuu of the Japanese Myth. Its body has a red fur; Kyuubi represents the element of Fire. Its abilities are incredible. Because it has never been defeated by any youkai, its total strength is unable to estimate. His tails create cyclones by spinning quickly, and Kyuubi proceeds to rip its enemies with its huge claws. At the same time his fur may shoot fireballs similar to meteorites endlessly, instantly destroying villages. In the ancient Bijuu wars, a challenge results in Houkou being severely wounded, and Nekomata nearly dying, but ending up being rescued by his master, Shinigami (God of Death). Yamata no Orochi depended on the Kusanagi no Tsurugi to fight Kyuubi, but was defeated and the sword received a cracked hole, courtesy of our kitsune.
Ability: Fire element attacks, Flaming claws, and other things depicted above
Bijuu Strength Ranking: 1st
Bijuu Chakra/Stamina Ranking: 1st
Symbolic Element: Fire (God of Fire)
Origin / Discovered in: Hidden Altar of Gods in Kobe
Personal Notes: Interesting how he searches for the one who sealed him. Also, it would be nice if Oro was the cause of Kyuubi’s awakening – the reason Kyuubi attacked the village may very well be because it’s the place he was last seen.
Jinchuuriki: Rahenno
price: 30k

When these are stolen by the Akatsuki the jinchuuriki retains some of the traits for example if the 1 tailed is sealed inside you and it is stolen then you keep the ability to manipulate sand, if you have the Kyuubi and it is stolen instead of say being able to do 50 S rank moves in one battle you can do around 25 see the idea? and also the Akatsuki member that takes the demon must pay half of the original price

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:42 pm
How much is the Five tails(Gobi) Houkou!> Me wanney T-T  

Misujage

Saint

Llf3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:51 pm

One tail, Shukaku. ^-^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:58 pm
yes life thank you for the payment, Mis you owe me 10k for that, the Gobi is a big one  

ken-faita

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:02 pm
WOAH DAMN! Lets try to find meself a less expensive one XP  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:06 pm
Yeah well it can use all elements and create a natural disaster at any moment... it would definitely cost that much  

ken-faita

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:10 pm
You got me out here in the water so deep...User Image
Tell me how you gon breathe without me...

How much is Shichibi

If you aint here i just can't breathe...User Image
There's no air...no air

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:12 pm
hmmm sounds like 5k to me, it isn't as good but can do transformations that can't be seen through and has a huge mastery of earth along with deidara's clay jutsu  

ken-faita

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:13 pm
You got me out here in the water so deep...User Image
Tell me how you gon breathe without me...

Gah, can you hold it. I need to earn 900 gold ninja

If you aint here i just can't breathe...User Image
There's no air...no air

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:15 pm
Eight Tails (Hachibi),
Yamata no Orochi
how much  

Anguish The Avenger

Llf3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:15 pm

Thanks Rai.
I forgot to add it onto my profile. XD
-goes to do it now-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:16 pm
yea I can hold it, and the hachibi is 15,000, that is the only offer for it, and it can be removed by the Akatsuki, all of these can.. I will make a rule about it  

ken-faita

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:16 pm
How much would Hachibi cost?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:20 pm
raijin-sasori
yea I can hold it, and the hachibi is 15,000, that is the only offer for it, and it can be removed by the Akatsuki, all of these can.. I will make a rule about it

ill take it give me a second  

Anguish The Avenger

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas