Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Skillet Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all Skillet fans, new and long time! Come join the fun! It never ends! 

Tags: Skillet, Christian, Rock, Band, Music 

Reply The Official Skillet Guild
Have you ever been to a Skillet concert? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfTeeth-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:36 pm
Have you?
I saw them at the Winter Jam exactly...5 weeks ago I think. smile I think I am going to see them in May sometime. I'm not sure though...I have to find the arena and get tickets. I think they sell them there on the day of the concert, though. O.o

Anyway...what about you guys?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:27 am
*gasp!*i saw them at winter jam too!i've been to three of their concerts,and they all rocked biggrin  

bandie_panhead

The Dissouled

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:22 pm
I have been to 2 Skillet concerts and I saw them at Winterjam...I think the same time you guys went.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:36 am
my winterjam was in florida,where was you guys's at?  

bandie_panhead

WolfTeeth-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:30 am
bandie_panhead
my winterjam was in florida,where was you guys's at?

Mine was in the South of the US. I can't tell you where, though, but, it was in the south.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:38 am
Mine was in North Carolina  

The Dissouled

Windows_of_Sky_Blue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:31 pm
I have actually seen Skillet twice in concert. The first time was awhile ago in a Christian getaway-thingy called Acquire The Fire (ATF for short).
The second time was just a few months ago, and they were one of the opening acts for the Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, and Seether tour. It was pretty sweet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:44 am
I got to see them at a charity concert two summers ago that only cost me a can of green beans to get into. I got to be right up in front of the stage during the concert, and afterward I got pictures and autographs!
User ImageUser Image  

Samara_Lin

WolfTeeth-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:05 am
Samara_Lin
I got to see them at a charity concert two summers ago that only cost me a can of green beans to get into. I got to be right up in front of the stage during the concert, and afterward I got pictures and autographs!
User ImageUser Image

You're so lucky you got to meet them!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:34 pm
I haven't seen them yet but I will see them in July!! razz 3nodding  

iamnotyourwife

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:04 pm
OMG OMG i just say them in Snyter Tx for Red Letter Rock fest they had the best set i was so mad i couldnt go to the concert in Carlsbad NM, i was on my way home that day. Skillet had the coolest set and i lost my voice (well half. i cant go high pitched and scream right now) im dying to see them again  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:44 pm
HA HAHAHAHAHAH okay this is so funny watch this vid from red letter rock fest and at the time 00:12 you'll hear a scream then the crowed screams that first scream was me way up in the very back part of the concert place
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jtQcDuUBlao

X-Freiheit93-X

WolfTeeth-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:23 pm
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
HA HAHAHAHAHAH okay this is so funny watch this vid from red letter rock fest and at the time 00:12 you'll hear a scream then the crowed screams that first scream was me way up in the very back part of the concert place
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jtQcDuUBlao

Los...I just watched it. I heard your scream. x]

Omk...John sounds sooooo sexy when he sings live!!!
heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:26 pm
OMK! I haven't posted this yet, I don't think, but, los, at the Winter Jam I went too, when Skillet came on I screamed like SOOO loud. Yeah, and I was sitting next to this lady who was eating freaking chinese food which made me nausious [sp?] and so, I screamed and she's like "You got any ear plugs?" to the person behind me. And I was like... Oh my Kurt! Listen to the music! Not my screaming! Yeah...it was awesome. I taped their performances [some] on my camera and you can hear me screaming like so loud when all the pyro comes on. Los. And no, they aren't online. I don't want any concert-video theft. ><

WolfTeeth-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

xXThe KelsinatorXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:11 pm
I love seeing Skillet live! surprised surprised Sadly, i've only been to one concert. my dad told me there was going to be a concert in the building my church is in, and i'd never heard of skillet before so i had no clue what i was getting myself into. well i went and i absolutely loved it and ive been obsessed with them ever since heart heart .  
The Official Skillet Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff