Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the mishmista

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:53 am
who is the best person in all of the db/z/gt series  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:17 pm
how is the best doesn't make any sense. While who is the best does. And if it is who is the best it is all up to a metter of opinion. I would instead have to say that you should change your question to who is the strongest?
Fits a little better and you do not get childish arguments.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:07 am
My favorite character is Gohan! The strongest is Goku I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:54 pm
I guess favorite character works also...at which I would say Goku is my favorite very closely followed by Vegita. I love them both so much though...anywho Goku is the strongest by the end no question.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Officer mishmista

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:58 pm
i say great ape baby is the strongest  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:38 pm
Vegeta.  

MuleOfHearts123

Shin_Ru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:49 pm
Actually, Nandesca.. I'd say.. At the end of Dragonball Z.. Kid buu was still the strongest. Unless of course, Goku completely got hella stronger by the end.
Goku using the Genki Dama, on Buu, does not count.. Because it was not technically his own energy, therefor, could not be classified Goku. he, however, did manage to channel that given energy into a ball form Which is what destroyed him. Vegeta.. Except in the Buu saga, really only relied on himself.. So therefor, I'd classify him the strongest Z-fighter. That's just my logical opinion.

Also note.. Broly. He could have easily mopped up Buu even, I think. But the downfall with Broly was.. He had TOO much power. He did not have a body to hold that energy. It's like.. A submarine. Goku poked a hole in Broly.. Which.. Like a submarine under water. His power was too heavily trying to push out, so it.. Caused him to explode.

If however, Broly did manage to be given a body, that could withstand his maximum amount of power, with no given consequences.. Then therefor, I think Broly would be the most powerful, hands down.

As far as favorite characters go. I'd have to say Bardock, father of Kakarotto. And if you ask me why.. Bardock, is cool, calm, collected, fierce, and just doesn't give a damn, when it comes to fighting. He however, does have a somewhat soft spot.. If you watch his movie, you'll know what I'm talking about.

As far as Dragon Ball Gt.. I wouldn't even classify that part of the series by no means. Akira Toriyama did not right that stupid s**t. It was a stupid series, written by stupid Europeans, who apparently knew nothing about the Dragon ball series. Take, for instance. Goku said in the GT series, if I'm not mistaken, that once he gets an attack used on him, it'll never work again, and he's completely impervious to it. Just as he said to the ice dragon.. I think that was it, anyhow..
In Z, however, it was quite the contrary. He said that once it's been used a few time.. He USUALLY finds a way around it. He can still be caught offgaurd. It doesn't mean that he is completely inpervious to the attack.
Not to mention the ******** senzu beans. Where were they?! Not even used once in the whole damned series.. Man, GT pissed me off.
I just hope Akira Toriyama decides to write another.. Much, much, much, better version of GT.

That is my opinion. You can agree, or disagree, I quite frankly do not care. I would like to hear your argument, as to why you disagree, if you do so.

-Joe-

((A not to any Europeans. I like Europeans, and I'm not knockin' on any of you.. Just those stupid idiots that made Dragon Ball GT.. If you're not one of them, pay no mind.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:23 am
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = buu

Teh Apprentice

Infamous98

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:23 pm
V E G E T A  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:15 pm
Goku owns All

User Image  

Nerdalous

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:03 am
@Shin_Ru

About what you said about GT, I must addmit you're right about a lot of stuff there.
I personally liked mostly of it (specially the space search of the dragon balls), but I hated when some things just weren't right.

And they blew it on Pan's memories (when Goku's a Gold Ohzaru). So many terrible misstakes in just... what? 5 mins? rolleyes
Like for ex: if Pan was about 2-3 years old (I think), then why Trunks and Goten are still kids? Shouldn't they be teens already?
Besides, on DBZ last chapters, Bullma complains because Goku hasn't visited her in 5 years, which means than the beach scene was impossible from the begining.

Ok, it was cute (and the photo of Vegeta with a sand mermaid tail was one of the funniest things I ever saw xd ), but it still has a lot of weird things there that just don't seem to fix.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:53 am
Android 17 forever.
DONE.

Twilight Army

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:01 am
Twilight Army
Android 17 forever.
DONE.

I love when he helps making the Genki-dama at the end of Boo series... pionting at two men with a gun and saing "Hands up"

xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 pm
K_Krly
Twilight Army
Android 17 forever.
DONE.

I love when he helps making the Genki-dama at the end of Boo series... pionting at two men with a gun and saing "Hands up"

xd

haha, its been so long since i've watched those episodes I dont even remember that. =/ I'm so outta the DBZ loop these days!
D:

Twilight Army

Twilight Army

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:09 pm
I actually made this banner because I love him that much.
haha

User Image

The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas