Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.
Post your favorite joke here! Please? Thank you. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jokes are for everyone?
Yes!
78%
 78%  [ 15 ]
Only kids.
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Grow up!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:54 am
No mean or unpleasent stuff. Thanks biggrin
To get the ball rolling...
Did you hear about the blind man who picked up a hammer and saw?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:20 pm
No, I haven't.

LavenderLavalier

Potzi Hookman

Steadfast Protector

5,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:06 am
Here's one of my favorites, it was done by, Henny Youngman;

A man approaches the ticket desk in an air port, and orders a ticket to Los Angeles, from the woman behind the counter. She then asks if the man has any luggage. Then he places three bags before the woman behind the desk and says, "I would like this bag to go to Germany, this one to go to Arizona, and this one to England." The woman then responds, "I'm afraid we can't do that sir." He then replies, "Why not? You people did it last year."

this is a joke for the people who remember Henny.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:23 am
I'm not sure whether this is technically a joke, but I think it's funny...

One bright night two dead boys got up to fight. They faced each other back to back, drew their swords and shot each other. If you don't believe my story's true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!  

Choon-Ma

Lyra Voice of Life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:38 pm
o.O....I got one..PUDDING!! xd xd xd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:37 am
Two muffins were baking in an oven...
Muffin 1: I sit just me or is it hot in here?
Muffin 2: AAHHHH! A TALKING MUFFFIN!!!!!

lol...weak and stupid but it's all i could think off...  

blue_moon_hanyou_13

Khiash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:33 am
There were 3 guys. Fred, Bob, and Sam. They all died in a bar fight. They went to heaven, and God allowed them in. However, God warned them "Do not step on the green cloud, or bad things will happen." Did they listen? Of course not. The next day, Fred came back to the two with a really ugly female. (no offense) Bob and Sam asked, "What happened?" "I stepped on the green cloud." Fred said. The next day, Bob came back with another really ugly female. Fred and Sam asked, "What happened?" and Bob said to the two, "I stepped on the green cloud." The next day, Sam came back with a REALLY beautiful female. Fred and Bob asked, "What happened?" But before Sam could say anything, his female companion sighed and said "I stepped on the green cloud."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:27 pm
Choon-Ma

One bright night two dead boys got up to fight. They faced each other back to back, drew their swords and shot each other. If you don't believe my story's true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!

Cool, my neighbor told me that a long time ago, he said it a tiny bit different though...
One bright night
two dead boys got up to fight,
back to back they faced each other,
drew their swords and shot each other.
If you don't believe my story's true,
ask the blind man, he saw it too!  

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

yiilee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:52 pm
Khiash
There were 3 guys. Fred, Bob, and Sam. They all died in a bar fight. They went to heaven, and God allowed them in. However, God warned them "Do not step on the green cloud, or bad things will happen." Did they listen? Of course not. The next day, Fred came back to the two with a really ugly female. (no offense) Bob and Sam asked, "What happened?" "I stepped on the green cloud." Fred said. The next day, Bob came back with another really ugly female. Fred and Sam asked, "What happened?" and Bob said to the two, "I stepped on the green cloud." The next day, Sam came back with a REALLY beautiful female. Fred and Bob asked, "What happened?" But before Sam could say anything, his female companion sighed and said "I stepped on the green cloud."

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
i like this one!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:24 pm
Why did they burry the firman on the other side of the hill?

Because he was dead!!!!! LOL Thank you ren and stimpy!!  

Valoheart

Faith Kathryn Winters

Familiar Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:14 pm
Valoheart
Why did they burry the firman on the other side of the hill?

Because he was dead!!!!! LOL Thank you ren and stimpy!!
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:25 am
Choon-Ma

This is my favorite also! My brother and I used to have a contest to see who could say it the fastest without messing up (it's harder than it may sound). However, we have a slightly different variation:

One bright day in the middle of the night two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard the noise, came and arrested two dead boys.  

Adenille

_miss_aiya_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:11 pm
i only know band jokes and most people dont find those funny lol
heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:40 am
(No offence to any blondes out there.)

So there where three girls who were running from the law. One was a red-head, one was a brunette, and one was a blonde. When the cops came, the Brunette jumped into a chicken cage and began to cluck. The cops didn't notice her. When the cops neared the red-head, she jumped into a pig pen and began to snort. The cops ran past her. When the cops neared the blonde, she jumped into a potato sack and yelled "Potato, potato, potato!"

The End.

`Rai

`Rai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:47 am
Pixilated
No mean or unpleasent stuff. Thanks biggrin
To get the ball rolling...
Did you hear about the blind man who picked up a hammer and saw?

Ahahahaha!! Hammer and SAW!!!! Oh, god, it took me like ten minutes to realize that.

XD

User Image

The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games