Medical Headquarters (RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:41 pm
::Maya would sit in her office and read over her notes as she placed the tip of her pen in those dark lips, she ran a hand under her chin the medical headquarters was always quiet at nights which was perfect for the tech silence made her think. She would get up and make her way towards the cafeteria the only sounds that were heard were the clicking of her heels upon the tile floor.

Maya would switch on the light and head back into the kitchen where she would make herself a sandwich and continue doing her research, as she would head back into her lab where she would continue her work, a few clues her father left but not enough to piece this together. "Damnit..." Maya would curse herself as she heard someone call from the lobby. "Ms. Dosell will you come up here please?" Maya would growl and then smiled. "Alright I'll be there in a minute did you fnd something?" The woman's voice would echo. "I believe we did" Maya would shoot from her chair and ran down to the lab room where a man was naked and lying on the medical bed, Maya grinned::

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:45 pm
[]x[] Also, this is for anyone who gets hurt.... Just thought I would let ya know that. ^ ^ []x[]  

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:06 am
:: I quess we will assume that you medical station is inside the faction? ::

Seth looked up at the woman who had just entered the room and cursed the robot. "What? I mean go ahead i dont care." He let his head rest against the bed and resisted the urge to go to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:05 pm
::Maya would check his heart rate and watch the nanoyites do their thing she hated the robots that were assisting him however she was not to use her experiments to help patients as for as Seth was concerned he was no patient, but a mere pawn to a plan. Her light purple hair would be folded into a braided bun with a chopstick through it golden hues would be seen through spectacles that rested on the bridge of her nose she smiled ."Seth" She would stick a syringe into his arm and draw blood for the"lab techs" "I would like to know if you know of who might be your attacker and why he might have attacked you" She would wait till the nanoyites were done sewing him up as she took the vile of blood and placed it in her breast pocket.::  

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:25 pm
He looked at her sideways, why would a nurse need to know these things. "Yeah some ******** named Kain." He squirmed a bit and focused on the vial heating it up enough that all the blood cells in it died. "Why would you like to know." He said this not looking at her and instead focusing on his shoulder where he could see a small patch works of muscles being formed, it was disgusting in more ways than he could mention.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:58 pm
::Maya's golden hues would sparkle upon mentioning the man she would nod her head as if indicating a simple question. "No reason Mr. Seth, I say you are healing quite well tell me sir why is it you heal so well?" Maya would sit upon her chair and entwined her fingers a strand of light purple would fall in those eyes. Maya already knew of the blood being heated up she only took a vial to avert his attention when all she truly needed was his heath records which she already had since Michelle had touched him, Maya acted as if the name "Kain" hadn't surprised her no she would remain calm and collected as a good medic should be::  

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:46 pm
Seth leaned forward and eyed her suspiciously. "Your the doctor ma'am you tell me." He tilted his head to the side. "Hmph, i mean if your the one asking me question's maybe i should just go home and evaluate myself." He jumped up of the table when he saw an ad in the paper for some kind of private I, he made a simple note of that in his mind. He headed for the door and opened it, once he was in the frame, his head turned back in her direction. "Thanks for the help though."

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:36 pm
Alex had finished with the Bar early, most of the patrons not even showing up for one reason or another. She had walked back to teh medical department where Seth was and waited patiently for him to finish the doctor inside.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:41 pm
Seth peeked around the corner and saw her sitting in the chair, he smiled widely. "Just the person i wanted to see." He ran out of the doctors office and to the waiting room. He reached down into the chair and picked up her hole body and spun around once. " Look no more holes." He nodded towards his shoulder and set her down again.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:45 pm
Alex blinked, but couldn't help to laugh a bit as Seth picked her up and spun her around. "So I see. I'm glad." She smiled.

((I"ll be back in a bit))  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:53 pm
((Great...Just when it hought i had an excuse for a study break.))

Seth smiled at her and then it faded a bit. "Whats wrong?" Then he figured it out, since his near death experience hed been away for a while. They spent about all of an hour together in the last two weeks. "Im sorry babe, we will get to sit down and actually enjoy a normal night together." He wasnt lying he wanted that, besides they needed to talk. There was alot going in the world he had forgotten about and un-fortunately he had remembered.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:58 pm
Alex smiled hopefully and nodded. "I understand that your busy and all, it's just I'm still getting re-adjusted to the ever hectic lifestyle of the Faction. Though you're probably a lot busier."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:12 pm
He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked into her eyes. "Ill never be to busy for you. We just need to re evaluate whats going on. Kain isnt going to stop just because i ran away and if i know him Riot is involved. Not to mention soon alot of people are going to know what i did." He thought to himself of how he could get together the force needed to stop the H.E.C. Something hit him. "This isnt just about the H.E.C, thought history there has always been a ruling government. We stop them who leads? Me, you....everyone else?"

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:17 pm
"Riot? The assassin Riot?" She looked a bit surprised. "It's been a very very long time since I've heard anything about him." she hugged him, looking up and smiling. "I still have connections with a couple of people, I'll see if I can establish some allies if you want. As for what happens after HEC is gone, this sort of reminds me of the Revolutionary war, back on Earth. Fighting to establish a ruling government that everyone seemed to agree on."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:31 pm
"Only problem is if the north wins this time, we wont have anyone to lead us." He paid the secretary and left with Alex by his side. "Yes my old buddy Riot. We competed for kills. He never liked me because he was second best, but problem is Riot is a better killer than i am right now, what bothers me is i think im missing something. The powers that i have right now arnt complete. Theres no way i was an assassin with just good sense's. Riot's a jumper that alone shouldve made him better than me, not to mention the modifications Kain made." He shrugged, there was a missing piece to the puzzle but it would have to wait until tomorrow to be found.

Folly of Man

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff